[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Onahole Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 695c1ac906e768c1369553c5a9297d11.jpg (142 KB, 1000x1060) Image search: [Google]
695c1ac906e768c1369553c5a9297d11.jpg
142 KB, 1000x1060
Previous Thread: >>14339861

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Please avoid shitposting and being off topic - follow global and local rules. Instead of replying, report and ignore!

If you have a question about a certain item, please provide as much information as possible so that we can help. Usually, your measurements, equipment and habits are our best indicators.

Please read the guide before posting. Don't forget to use the archive to search for posts.
>>
How the fuck is anyone supposed to buy from Daimaoh when their shit goes out of stock in less than 5 mins.

I've been camping the site for days and even when i go to order literally right as the stock is updated it still runs out before i can get through the checkout.

You would think they would have a queue system or something so people don't have to do this shit.

I'm seriously considering using a mail forwarder from USA to buy from queencat at this point even though it would cost way more.
>>
Newbie to these threads, not quite so to onaholes in general.
I'm kinda surprised the general opinion of Tenga is "meh" (at least, that's what I picked up from browsing a few of these threads, not sure how accurate that is).
Even after trying many of the recommendations in the guide, the two onaholes I keep coming back to are both Tenga. Flip White is my main and 3D Zen when I want a slow relaxing session.

Granted, I don't need much to get satisfied and like gentle touches more than full-throttle pumps.

Quite unrelated, but
my first and only GF to-date said my dick's shape is weird. At full mast, it's 5.5 inches long, 2 inches wide, and curves to the left, of all things. Is that weird? Dick dimensions aren't exactly the kinds of things one can discuss in the open.
>>
>>14365859
I think most dicks curve to the left a bit. Doesn't sound unusual.

a pic would help though
>>
Does en-nls ship to germany? I can't find the "country list" they talk about in the FAQ.

Is shipping to germany in general fine or are we as fucked as canadians?
>>
>>14365565

a condom larger than your size works the same and better an cheaper
>>
>>14365971
>implying implications

I also get dick rash from the shitty lube condoms use.
>>
>>14365974

thats probably the latex itself which skinfags have

you can get ones that dont irriate it
>>
>>14365979
Nah fuck condoms in general. It's like they were designed to only be used by drunks who can't feel their dicks anyways. Worst invention ever.
>>
File: 1_1390971771_5_rWIF9.jpg (17 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1_1390971771_5_rWIF9.jpg
17 KB, 290x290
Are there any other toys you use with your onahole?
>Try that rubber ring thing around cock to hold forskin back
>Dick starts to choke
>>
>>14365898
yes
no
>>
So far I have only ever had the venus real, which is great, but it's kinda getting busted and I'm thinking of buying a new one. Is the venus clone any good?
>>
File: 1436968763089.gif (81 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1436968763089.gif
81 KB, 300x200
Spurdo is my favourite 2hu! I want to nuzzle his belly fluff!
>>
File: 71KTyh-zSZL._SL1024_.jpg (153 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
71KTyh-zSZL._SL1024_.jpg
153 KB, 683x1024
It's like a dream come true
>>
>>14367873
penis insertion oh god noo....

Any of the brazillians around here, what lube brand do you use? I have both Olla and Kmed (usually used for anal) both they suck and smell horridly...
>>
>>14367873
>>14367873
Link??
>>
>>14367982
http://otonajp.com/futanari-musume-double-hole/
>>
>>14367873
>>14367989

I'd totally buy this if it was the size of cocolo or slightly larger
>>
>>14365816
If you can hang in there, they're supposed to start production in a bigger facility come 2016.
>>
>>14367873
God damn.
>>
File: 1445446274930.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
1445446274930.png
129 KB, 314x278
My first onahole is coming today and I have no idea how to lube it. Do I put the lube inside the onahole or on my dick?
>>
>>14368206
why not both?
>>
>>14368206
What kind of lube? You may want to water it down a bit if it's thick.
All you need to do is pour a bit of lube in the hole (and optionally your dick), then spread it with your fingers. Microwaving the lube is also nice.
>>
Venus real soft ordered her boi now I just have to wait for black Friday to get the meiki.

>>14368206
Lube the entrance and if you want a bit on the tip. Don't be too jew or overadd the lube. Happy fapping.
>>
>>14368242
Astroglide but I will use the included lube for the first few sessions
>>
>>14368206
I put a drop or two at the entrance and let it slide down the hole, squeezing the hole to help coat the insides. Then I squeeze the air out from the bottom bringing excess lube up to the entrance which makes for easy penetration.
>>
>>14368259
The included lube is like jello. I've never used it before, but you're probably going to want to add a lot of water.
>>
File: wutwutonapastebin.jpg (35 KB, 1360x718) Image search: [Google]
wutwutonapastebin.jpg
35 KB, 1360x718
>>14365565
Just me?
>>
>>14368332
Nope I got it too
>>
>>14368351
well shet...

Luckily I read the pastebin before.
By the way, first time buying an onahole
pic related
Do you guys think it's a good option? D-did I blew it?
>>
>>14368351
>>14368332
I think something's wrong with pastebin right now.

Can't creat any pastes at all without getting the duplicate error message.
>>
>>14368368
Used a different site:

https://pasteDOTee/p/E31Z4
>>
shit anons...
stumbled into this and had to share...
be careful nsfw
8ch dot net /wx/src/1446621297468.jpg
>>
I just used my first onahole for the first time. Quick questions about the lube and cleaning:

-I used the 20ml bottle that came with my sexy elder sister onahole, and only poured about 2ml, which was enough since I only lasted a few minutes. Is that enough lube or I should use more to make sure I don't dammage the toy?
- I washed it twice with hot water and hand soap, rubbing the insides with my fingers and drying it with paper towel. But I'm paranoid with the cleaning and feel like I can still smell a feint lube odour. Is that normal?
>>
>>14368439
forgot to say, an actual onahole human body...
>>
>>14365816
Where do you live? It'd probably be better to use a proxy to buy from NLS if you live somewhere they cant ship instead of buying from US retailers.
>>
>>14368463
Too little lube and you'll feel uncomfortable.
Too much and you won't feel texture.
I usually use 2 little drops.
>>
>>14368655
> 2 little drops
shit, I must use about some 10 ml of lube (or more) every time,
some three or four big drops on both my penis and the hole, and more during...
>>
>>14368767
Ah come on dude, make some research first! I saw some videos about onaholes in youtube
>>
>my onahole still hasn't arrived

jesus fucking christ japan
>>
>>14369386
tfw
>>
>>14369399
tfw when you have no face
>>
>>14369404
mfw
>>
Anyone ever try the G mode titties?
http://www.wildone.co.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=2742
Paizuri lover here that wants both Ai chan and these.
>>
>>14369468
Do you already have Aichan? If no go Aichan they are better, never tried Gmode but from what I heard they aren't as high quality as Ai
>>
>>14368895
do some research on lube usage? wtf!?
there don't need to be research, if the lube is dry or the hole tight, just put on some more...
The probable reason is my lubes are shit smelly stuff and my hole is harder than most...
>>
>>14369499
I don't at the moment and I know Ai-chan is the best. However, I want to try both since G mode is the largest.
>>
So what's a good way to tell that it's time to replace an onahole?

I've had my first one for a couple months, and I guess I've been a little too rough while cleaning it and caused a few tears on the upper portion inside of it. I'm sorry Rina, I didn't mean to. The tears aren't ridiculously big and I've still been able to fap with it, but they're noticeable and can potentially become worse without care.
>>
File: 558a570fd455e.jpg (32 KB, 810x1000) Image search: [Google]
558a570fd455e.jpg
32 KB, 810x1000
Okay so my Men's Max Dual came in today and I just went to the post office to pick it up. Just tried it out now and in case anyone hasn't tried this thing I'll write a quick review.

Pros:
- It's self-lubing, just add h2o
- Nice aesthetic design
- The outer layer feels very smooth and soft
- Inner texture feels like your dick is being massaged by little fairy hands
- The toy itself is not too big, fits in your hand and definitely portable

Cons:
- Very messy to use and messy to clean up, I spilled watery lube everywhere and I think I might have lubed it up the wrong way
- My dick is pretty average, not exceptionally thick but I had trouble jamming my dick in there. It either won't go in the hole at first, or slips out immediately. I had to grip onto the toy very tightly and force my dick into it a few times.

It's self-lubing but comes with a Men's Max play lotion. Haven't used that yet. Anyway it's a nice toy if you are the adventurous type. Definitely some space age technology involved in the design, feels like I'm fucking a premium onahole made for astronauts.

6.5/10
>>
I just ordered the Lilith Spiral Wave (hard). Anyone have any experience with this hole?
>>
So what exactly do the Puni Hole's feel like? Was thinking about getting one and potentially splurging for that skeleton equipped one. Are both holes good or is the anus part terrible? How does the vaj feel?

How about the other big sized holes?

Cocolo
Puni Virgin 1000
Puni Virgin 1000 Fuwatoro
Sleep Sharing
Squishy Sisters (I'm guessing this one is terrible just because it looks like a gimmick)
>>
Speaking of Squishy Sisters, any hips out there with good labias for sumata? Squishy sisters are just little square nubs of disappointment.
>>
The box for this

http://en-nls.com/pict1-43665?c2=12001014

looks so fucking good, but it looks like that company, Tamatoys, makes a bunch of anime parody onaholes.

It's a trap?
>>
>>14370344
Huh, the pictures show it being used for buttjobs. I wonder if it's good.
>>
>>14369931
Really, I don't think you need to replace it as long as it still feels good.
>>
>>14370344
Those baby feet are sort of off-putting
>>
>>14370303
Strange looking product. Thanks for the review.
>>
>>14368128
Yeah, I read this as well. I guess I'll just wait it out in hopes their new factory solves the stock problems.

>>14368612
I live in Australia and i can buy from NLS fine, i was talking about Daimaoh which is where they sell Tomax stuff.
>>
File: 41QRHc2i4kL.jpg (29 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
41QRHc2i4kL.jpg
29 KB, 500x444
After about a month the inner layer of this thing just tore out. Even with proper care it couldn't stand up to the fugging. The Gold Moeten is my next and I wish I used faster shipping, this 14 day wait is hell
>>
What websites usually have black friday sales?
>>
what is this?
http://en-nls.com/pict1-40069?c2=9999
lube?
perfume?
>>
>>14371577
It says spray on the image.
>>
Aren't tenga flipholes a bit small?

I tried the US classic cup version, and when I pressed it all the way down I could feel I was poking the plastic top.
>>
File: chispitatecate.jpg (84 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
chispitatecate.jpg
84 KB, 720x720
So anyone from Mexico has bought any holes?
if so, from where?
>>
What's the best cheap Onahole for a beginner and where can I buy it?
>>
Do sites that sell onaholes ever have holiday sales? considers buying one during black friday or around christmas if they do go on sale. Probably aiming to buy a venus real as my first since it was recc'd in the pastebin. along with a warmer, and lube.

Is there anything else i should buy together with the hole? a bag and a microfiber cloth or does that come with it?
>>
>>14371947
Also forgot to add, is the only difference between Venus Real and Clone the hole's "tunnel"? real going up and then down while clone makes a stretched U shape.

Can you guys explain more indepth as to how the sites allows you to change how your purchase looks in a credit/debit card's history as the pastebin doesnt get into it much. Do i get to choose what it gets listed as or something?

Finally, is the best way to order my hole: buying Venus Real hole from queencat, onatsuyu from amazon, and then finding any microfiber cloth at a local store and using a ziplock plastic bag?
I live in central coast california so that is why i believe queencat and then amazon is the fastest and possibly the cheapest way. Is this correct?
>>
Is Peace's a good lube for anal use? Suggestions welcome
>>
File: Fliphole_Black.jpg (14 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Fliphole_Black.jpg
14 KB, 512x512
Hi,

I bought a Tenga Fliphole Black some weeks ago (it's awesome) and was used to clean it with little bit of soap (liquid hand soap PH neutral) and warm water.

Now I read that using soap is bad for the material and makes it sticky and that warm water is enough.

There is no problem, when I lube it. However, does anybody know what I can do against the stickiness, while it is not used and if there are special care tips to improve the condition of the material again?
>>
>>14372644
My cum.
>>
>>14371905
>Tecate
You disgust me...

I just ordered from NLS, 2 days ago and they just shipped this morning. I'll report when I get the package.
>>
>>14373095
What did you get and shipping method?
>>
>>14371905
I'm from Estado De Mexico and have bought several onahole.
>>
>>14373107
http://en-nls.com/pict1-15430?c2=9999
and
http://en-nls.com/pict1-40767?c2=9999

Shipping through EMS.
>>
So does anyone owns this http://en-nls.com/disp_pict1_con.php?pid=30077 ?

Kinda wanna try it, what games work with it?
>>
is there any way to fix the creases my lolinco got from being in the bag? i mean its not too big of a deal but it'd be nice to get the smooth skin back
>>
Anyone here have alice dayo? Worth it?
>>
Sort-of review of the Kaitai Shinsho.

Uh. Wow. Just wanted to test it out to see how it feels before showering. Made it 5-6 strokes before stopping due to being too excited and definitely would have blown my load.

I've owned a fleshlight several years ago and have a Julia Plus and a silly old tenga that we really should toss. This is, by far, better than all of those. I daresay it's better than flesh.

Can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it's not having to use a condom or just the way they designed the internal structure, but what I can say for sure is that I was not expecting the "bone" structure to add as much to the experience as it does. There was brief and slightly alarming moment when it seemed like I might be actually fucking a slick-wet little faerie or something. Her torso anyways.

This is a great buy for dudes and probably better used solo, frankly. There's just something about the "doll's" architecture itself.

Did not get to use the suction medal that it comes with so can't comment on its efficacy.
>>
>>14370309
Ive heard that the best one is the Puni DX Hard Edition.

I think some people have said that the Puni SPDX isnt that good and the skeleton is actually really easy to break.
>>
File: alice.jpg (253 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
253 KB, 1024x768
Could anyone who owns normal/soft Kunoichi post their impressions with it? I'm running out of lube so I figured I might as well get it too.

>>14373669
I have it in AGMv1 and it's my favourite hole by far. I'm so satisfied with it that I actually haven't even visited this general for over a year.
I've been using it 1-10 times a week since september last year and cumming up to a dozen times inside it with each 40-120min long session.
The material is super soft, the tunnel is surprisingly spacious but built in such a way that it applies pressure to all the right spots for stimulation. Thanks to the fact that it's not tight, hands-free is possible and works nice with a correct setup.

It's easy to maintain and quite durable. I'm kinda girthy, so the entrance as well as the first ~1 inch of the tunnel are basically destroyed, but it still holds up realy well. My 17-18cm long penis makes a bulge at the end when I go balls deep, but there's no signs of damage there whatsoever.
It smells neutral (well, it used to before the smell of my semen seeped into it from using it so much), oil bleed is moderate and generally not bad considering its size.

It's light enough to be SALable which is a huge plus if you don't want to pay more for shipping than for the hole itself.
When ordering, keep in mind that going over 5k yen gives you free shipping to proxy (domestic shipping for just Alice Dayo is like 600 yen I think?) as well as a free poster. Alice lube is my personal favourite and I recommend you get it.

The only downside I can think of is that now I find myself unable to enjoy tight/harder holes (even as soft as Alice Basic Skin) for anything other than a 10-15 min quickie.

If you're a fan of hard/tight holes, it's probably not for you. If you like soft holes for longer sessions, it's one of the best you can get.
>>
>>14370871
I've only used this two times it's alright but I'm not totally feeling this one. I cleaned and stored it. I think the last time I used it was probably 4-6 months ago.

Is their a "shelf life" to onaholes and stuff?
>>
>>14373277
$83 That's much cheaper than before I think I saw those going for about 140-160 some time ago. Is their a new version out or something?
>>
So what is the deal with the "Kunoichi Tsubaki's Melancholy" and how does it compare to the other Kunoichi products?

http://en-nls.com/pict1-43465?c2=12001131
>>
>>14365565
I really want to get a mermaid hole and scented virgin vaginal juice lube. Still waiting for the sexbots
>>
Anyone know what the stars and squares stand for on onahodouga? The machine translation isn't making a lot of sense.
>>
>>14373751
That's good to hear. You should definitely use the suction medal though.

I think the problem that most people had with this hip was the complex structure led to tons of defects.
Also cleaning isn't the easiest.

You might be able to dry it through the exit hole, so maybe try that before you potentially damage the entrance.
>>
Any fotm holes right now? I've been using Big Rina and really enjoying it lately, as well as Daisyuki Hold which has been all right. I just gave up on my year old Lolinco, which I loved a lot but she sure tore to pieces, so I'm interested in the new Lolinco version, but with the price tag really afraid of having that tear up as fast as the regular one did, even though I ended up getting a ton of usage out of it. I might end up just getting another Mouth of Truth, but I've already used it before so it's sort of unexciting.
>>
File: 1446744691365.png (347 KB, 400x650) Image search: [Google]
1446744691365.png
347 KB, 400x650
Should I buy isopropyl alcohol sanitizer for my onahole? Seems like that will give it the best clean and disinfectant
>>
>>14375374
I was considering the Daisyuki Hold. Do you think think it's worthwhile?
>>
>>14375454
I like it, there are pretty firm ribs around the entrance while the mid-section is a bit softer with some nice bumps. The end is a womb section that makes for some nice suction. I think I enjoyed Lolinco/MoT a bit more for the same price but DH seems a bit more durable.
>>
>>14374194
Which lube do you use, thick or thinner? Would ubujiru be good?

I'm wondering if I should go with venus real + alice in heaven or dayo alone. Is dayo usable with one hand or it's handsfree only? Would Alice with additional lube fit in one SAL? Which other holes do you have and how they compare to dayo?
>>
>>14375443
Isopropyl is a solvent and WILL damage or dissolve your onahole rubber.
>>
>>14371346
>>14371947
>Who has sales
Jew Demon have sales for Black Friday and other holidays; not sure about others, though. Black Friday is their biggest/best but the other sales will usually bring prices down to around NLS levels, if not cheaper. I bought a few things on their Halloween sale ($75 off $300).

>>14373384
The creases will come out over time, if there is nothing to cause them again. Make sure the bag you store it in is smooth and you should see it improve over a month or so.

>>14373950
>I think some people have said that the Puni SPDX isnt that good and the skeleton is actually really easy to break.
Not that anon but can you please provide links to such information? So far I've only seen heresy and rumours.
>>
Anyone got a recommendation for something i can grab on NLS around 250g?

Normally i would get lube or toy bags but i really don't need either and i hate paying for 2kg shipping when I'm barely at 1.7kg.
>>
File: 1425533197689.jpg (66 KB, 350x760) Image search: [Google]
1425533197689.jpg
66 KB, 350x760
>>14367873
Holy hell, I walked past the Tamatoys shop in Nakano last week but didn't go in. Massive regret pangs incoming.

At least I got some nice 2hu doujins.
>>
>>14371993
>onatsuyu from amazon
I can no longer find it under "best soup japan", what happened?
>>
New here. Are there any NTR themed onaholes?
>>
>>14376270
http://en-nls.com/pict1-15714?c2=9999
You can never have enough lube.
>>
>>14374849
Squares for stim, less for less stim, more for stronger. Stars for his rec level. Come on, anon, step your game up. Have you even tried copypasting parts of it, modifying your query until it makes some sense?
>>
Have any of you tried any of those love doll/ daki scents you can buy?

I've been wanting something to spray on my daki that i can breath in while i fuck her
>>
File: onaho.jpg (234 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
onaho.jpg
234 KB, 800x600
Pretty excited for my first purchase, sadly I'm going to have visitors tonight so it'll have to wait until the weekend.
>>
>>14375564
>Which lube do you use, thick or thinner?
I pour medium thick lube (most often Alice or pepe) into the hole along with some water, let it diffuse for a minute and let my pen○s do the mixing. I like to change the thickness depending on my mood and air humidity.
>Would ubujiru be good?
haven't used it with Dayo, but it should definitely work. I remember regular Ubujiru being similar to Alice lube
>Is dayo usable with one hand or it's handsfree only?
It's too big and soft to get a good grip with one hand. The only way I can use it with one hand is pressing it against my belly and sort of grinding it up and down as if a horny loli that's too tired to move her legs was riding me.
So generally, using it in a traditional way while sitting in front of PC requires both hands. I like to map a controller with Xpadder and use my feet to move pages.
>Would Alice with additional lube fit in one SAL?
For me, it didn't. JSS split it up for me for free and I ended up paying like 900 yen total for lube+shipping. I think it's better than paying 600 for nothing.
I used unregistered SAL by the way.
>Which other holes do you have and how they compare to dayo?
You're my Idol, Lilith uterus normal, Sujiman Rina, Alice in Firststage (basic skin), 17 Bordeaux. The first 2 were my favourites before I got Alice, but now that they're outclassed I very rarely use them.

>venus real + alice in heaven or dayo alone
It's your call, dude. Seems like Alice in heaven is only available in basic skin, which I'm personally not a very big fan of (more oily, less natural colour, stronger and less pleasant smell, more sticky). Also I don't think you should bother with Alice Stage if you're not getting the Dayo in one of the Good Material versions.
It's hard to go wrong with Tomax and Alice Dayo is fantastic if you happen to like soft materials, especially for the price. Maybe buy the Venus and save up for Alice's lolibutt?
>>
>>14377117
>It's too big and soft to get a good grip with one hand.
Shame, because my favourite way of using onaho is laying in bed with it in one hand, and use other to change pages reading sadpanda doujins on tablet. That's why I considering buying venus as it is smaller and more handful to use but the damn cover and loli aesthetics looks awesome in dayo. Also I read somewhere that agm is awesome shape-to-your-dick material. I assume it's mostly for handsfree action then? I didn't really like going handsfree cuz I blow my load way to fast.

>I used unregistered SAL by the way.
Looks like small packet SAL is unavailable from some time to my country, do you happend to know what replacement should I choose? Small packet airmail?

>Maybe buy the Venus and save up for Alice's lolibutt?
It's almost the same price, 500 yen difference. How would you compare Tomax and agm materials?

And I don't recommend kunoichi, materials too cold and due to being loose don't hold heat for long, lube's pouring out and that stickiness is more irritating then awesome. That new version looks better thought.
>>
>>14370307
>Anyone have any experience with this hole?

Yeah. I regret not buying it in soft or very soft even

Hard versions almost hurts
>>
>>14377626
Did you get normal, soft or hard kunoichi? Anyway, thanks for your input, though I've got to admit I cannot wrap my head around your heat problem.

>I read somewhere that agm is awesome shape-to-your-dick material
it's definitely true. It's like with leather gloves/boots, fits you perfectly after a couple of uses.
>I didn't really like going handsfree cuz I blow my load way to fast.
I was in a similar position, but using Dayo made me capable of cumming multiple times without pulling out, thanks to the material being extremely soft and gentle.
>Looks like small packet SAL is unavailable from some time to my country
you sure it's all kinds of small packet SAL, not just registered? Anyway, I guess small packet airmail is the closest economy option.
>How would you compare Tomax and agm materials?
I've sadly only tried normal, which is too hard to compare with AGM. Both are high quality though.
From what I've read, the closest Tomax material to AGM is very soft.
>>
How do I last more than a few minutes with my hole? Sure I can do edging or slow down to the point I nearly feel nothing but I wish I could have my dick feel great while being able to last longer
>>
>>14378140
cum, and then wait a bit, and then you'll take longer on the second round
>>
>>14377843
Normal one. I mean when you put your dick in tight onaho and just wait few minutes it'll warm itself and after another 10 min it's getting that nice melting warmth that didn't disappear (like when using warmer). Kunoichi due to being loose always feel very cold for me and warmer or hot water didn't help so I cannot enjoy it in way I enjoy other holes. Standard pushing is rather dull and boring, although it works great when rotating. I like going for slowly 80+ min sessions that was impossible with kunoichi, it lacks of stimulation always left me very irritated.
>>
This is probably the most appropriate general, so I'm going to ask my stupid question here.
My zany old man, ever suspicious that I'm a faggot, actually bought me a fucking fleshlight for my birthday this year. My question is, how does the western counterpart compare to onaholes? Is it about the same experience or are the materials generally different in feel.
>>
>>14378327
Buy him some nice hole for his birthday too.
>>
>>14378327
Why are you mad that he got you a Fleshlight, thats kinda cool in a kinda weird TMI way. Its not bad, depends on the dimensions of your dick, the pattern of the fleshlight you have and the type of lube you use.

The original fleshlight is pretty bad, but some of the better fleshlights like the Stoya Destroya are just slightly below, possibly close to being on par, with the average onahole.

>>14376822
What type of scent in particular are you hoping to experience. I got lube that was meant to smell like the "love juice of a married woman", it smells like a mix of vag and baby powder in a chemically/perfumey way.

Why not just go to a neighborhood store like Family Dollar or Dollar General and get some cheapo women's perfume. Since its cheap and low quality it smells like something a teenage girl would buy with her own money and wear.
>>
>>14378327
Sell Fleshlight, buy a Tomax Venus.

http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/brands/TOMAX.html
>>
>>14378327
You've got it now, why not find out?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (579 KB, 1744x3012) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
579 KB, 1744x3012
So, these two just came in the mail, it seems that the 'Melty Pussy Of Angle' is going to be horrible in regards to oil bleed from the looks of the box.

I'll report back on it once I give her a test ride.
>>
>>14375443
>>14375798
Its not going to damage or dissolve your onahole in the short term, long term it may cause the material to 'harden' a bit as the isopropyl will leach the oils they used to soften the elastomer the holes are made of faster than they would leach out naturally.

This will take a LONG time though, for example, I have a 2 year old venus clone in very soft and a 6 month old replacement for it, both have been cleaned after every use with isopropyl and the 2 year old one, other than being torn from use it is still softer than my venus real soft, though it is slightly harder than my new venus clone very soft.

As long as you don't soak your onahole in isopropyl for hours on end, it'll be fine.
>>
I can't fucking wait for my next paycheck.

I'll go for the lolinco as my first hole. I haven't been this excited in a long time.
>>
>>14378586
I'm wanting something that would just smell good to cuddle with, nothing really like love juice

maybe some sweat smell or something like hair smell like http://en-nls.com/pict1-33716?c2=36100015

and then i would put some flowery perfume over that to try and mix them together
>>
>>14379239
My smell for anything and everything is Gucci II
>>
>>14378993
Update #1
My melty pussy came with an air bubble/pinhole in the back like others have mentioned, I ended up 'fixing' it with a soldering iron before tossing it in the bucket to warm up.

Now on to the materials
The outside layer of this thing is softer than even my extra soft venus yet the inner layer is quite 'hard' which gives for an interesting sensation as the hard layer is quite thin.
The thinness of the inner layer concerns me for longevity reasons as the soft outer layer is so soft that I think it'll tear if the inner layer ever fails.

I'll be back in 30 minutes or so with my opinion on the texture.
>>
good first hole?
>>
>>14379122
you won't regret it, anon. Mine came in the mail literally about an hour ago, and hot damn.

This was my first Japanese hole, and I just gotta say, I didn't expect it to be that good. Thanks for the recommendation /ona/. Surprisingly fun to just hold in your hands and finger. But I gotta say mine had a few flaws. For starters. There was a very slight tear/scratch on the outer labia that could become a full blown rip if it isn't dealt with carefully. The entire inside is off center quite a bit. I would estimate the back of it is just about under her right nipple but more towards the back. Also, cleaning/drying is a bit of a pain. I feel like some of those extra large q-tips might be a good investment. I also have another Idea I want to run past you guys(will report back when I have a bit more worked out).

One last note: I ordered mine through amazonUSA(I know, I know, bad idea... and I totally agree now). I figured it was only 6 bucks more expensive once than the next alternative once all the shipping/tax was calculated. I figured the slightly higher price might be worth avoiding customs/other third parties, and dealing with a more reputable seller. On one hand, it was shipped in 2 days, despite only using the free 6-8 day shipping. On the other hand it was shipped in a padded envelop and the box was crushed a bit. I'm definitely buying from Queen Cat next time.
>>
File: 4L_ybh1uAhN.jpg (62 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
4L_ybh1uAhN.jpg
62 KB, 600x401
>>
>Package left on my doorstep containing an onahole warmer and a bottle of ona tsuyu was stolen

Fuck. Well then
>>
>>14379239
Well if you are looking for something for the girl hairsmell you should wash your sheets/pillowcases by hand with womens hair shampoo
>>
>>14379959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LZXXdyMC2Y
>>
>>14380049
>mfw some nigger now thinks you are into some freaky Japanese anal shit.
>>
>>14367929
I use Olla, either your dick is smelly or my nose is not working, because it doesn't smell at all. The smell of my onahole silicon is much stronger.

btw where do you get your stuff from?
>>
>>14367929
>>14380150
I mean the toys, not the lubes. Also KY smells really bad.
>>
>>14380226
but 3d is gross though
>>
>>14376282

http://www.amazon.com/ToysHeart-4526374159008-Onatsuyu-Juicy-Lotion/dp/B005A0PEQ0/
>>
>>14380226
I've done both.

A good escort feels really nice, the warmth of her body and her slight panting was pretty cute.
Nothing compares to the softness of a woman's skin.
But to be honest the quality of the hole itself was mediocre at best. Onaholes provide a much more stimulating experience to the cock overall. If I had a choice I'd obviously choose the girl 90% of the time but if someone just wants a quick fap the onahole is definitely the way to go. Not to mention you only get to keep the escort for about an hour for 150 bucks or you could keep your onahole for years of daily use for the same price.
>>
>>14380226
Onaholes are actually really nice relaxation.

Get a beer and a smoke, turn off the lights and edge for like an hour. Better than any woman when you've had a rough day.
>>
seriously what can you guys be talking about over so many threads?

are the Venus onaholes considerably better than the lilith ones? the lilith's are about $15 cheaper
>>
>>14380692
What holes we like, what holes we dont like, lubes, experiences with shops, tips for ordering and usage, new products, disagreements about holes, cleaning, and some general fapping talk.
>>
>Q: So J-list has...

>A: Dont even think about it.

What is it?
>>
>>14380947
jlist is owned by an insufferable asshole and the prices are way to high
>>
>>14371905
I have ordered quite a few times already

no problem so far, always on time and shit was delivered with no damage at all
>>
>>14376930
oh nigga you got good shit there
>>
>>14380953
And here I thought I was getting a deal on the fukubukuro bag that I bought...
>>
Just added a vibrating desk chair to my fap setup. Excited to use it, even just doing work in it makes my balls tingle.
>>
>>14381008
maybe you were but I think the general consensus is that the prices are for the most part too much.
>>
Best tokyo shops for toys?
gaijin pls just get out
>>
>>14380071
this is why online shopping is the greatest invention of this generation.
>>
>>14381196
You've got balls for a chink.
>>
>>14381196
M's is where the gaijins buy them.
>>
Just got my first one. These things are great. It's a shame that the cleaning process takes longer than the actual usage for me though.
>>
>>14381215
B-but I'm white, 6'7", blue eyes and blond hair.
>>
>>14381229
Dude want to meet up?
>>
>>14381231
>Meetups on jp
no
>>
>>14381280
We can share holes.
>>
>>14365565
do they feel just like real pussy? can you tell the difference?
>>
>>14382041
You better leave m8
>>
Is there an onahole that keeps warm?
>>
>>14382354
I never heard of such a thing existing, I guess it wouldn't really work out because the heat would be bad for the silicone in the long run
>>
>>14382354
Your dick keeps it warm.
>>
>>14382354
Well, there is this thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dCLsK1Rxvs
>>
>>14382354
Men's Max Orb Warmer.
>>
Does toydemon have anything else good/anything else on sale or is Meiki plush pretty much it?
>>
>>14379360
you still alive, dude?
>>
>>14382482
Last year they had some things on sale. I do not remember what though. It is unlikely there will be many good deals
>>
Currently having this discussion with my GF?

Is cumming THE best part of fapping. And why do you fap?

Most times I fap to relax. Its nice to shut yourself off from the rest of the world, and not think about any of your troubles. I think its part of the reason I dont use my plush that often.

I find myself using a plush when I'm more distressed and/or lonely- its more comforting.
>>
File: whatasurprise.png (30 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
whatasurprise.png
30 KB, 625x370
rip venus real lost in space

>>14382834
meiki plush is worth it right? I have some extra monies still from other places and was thinking of buying one for black friday
>>
>>14382880
Fapping helps me get to sleep
>>
File: 634c6da6.jpg (25 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
634c6da6.jpg
25 KB, 332x443
Creative ways to hide hips?
>>
>>14382881
I am not familiar with USPS. Are they known for not delivering?
>>
>>14382881
Yeah. It adds a lot to the experience actually fucking something instead of jerking off with the hole
>>
File: ostrich-pillow-relaxation.jpg (59 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ostrich-pillow-relaxation.jpg
59 KB, 600x400
>>14382977
Seeing that hip upside down reminded me of the remarkable invention known as the ostrich pillow.
Perhaps you can masquerade your hip as one of these hip vessels of comfort.
>>
File: 2015-11-21 12.25.28.png (885 KB, 875x1202) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-21 12.25.28.png
885 KB, 875x1202
Has anyone ever given this a try, I'm trying to find reviews but nothings coming up.
>>
My Venus Real and Onatsuyu just arrived. Any advice to enjoy my first time?
>>
>>14383056
that looks like some weird bondage gear
>>
>>14383403
wash the toy before 1st use

other than that the toy will grow within you with each use so don't be like "thats it??!"
>>
>>14383031
Really lazy people. I expected at least some form of update that it arrived in my state by yesterday or even today but rip. I called them and they were like oh yeah sometimes we don't update it at all.

>>14383050
Alright. Thanks. When it goes on sale I'll be able to acquire 2/3 of the sacred combo.
>>
>>14380483
30 dollar onahole that last for months at a time or an escort which can be 100-thousands for an hour or so.
>>
>>14372644
Pepe is excellent in my opinion.
>>
>>14380159
I live in Bh, which to my surprise seems like the capital of sex accessories. So both of my toys I brought in actual sex shops, brought a lot of other stuff like clothes and toys for my girlfriend on 'loja distribuidora'

By the way, that Magical Kiss stuff is really good, I'm enjoying and its been giving me some hard orgams
>>
>>14383056
LoL, I've seen that too, it could be a safe storage for your hip XD
both have a similar
>>
>live in balkan
>noone ships to this shithole
why must I suffer
>>
>>14383916
Maybe people would still give a shit if you were Yugoslavia the country instead of 10 different little shitholes
>>
>>14383924
b-but muh independence
muh serbian oppressors
>muh EU membership should mean something!
>>
>>14373095
>>14373113
>>14380998
So now that Amazon has an Mexican store do you guys think they will eventually stock up onaholes?

I found this though is out of stock add it to your wishlists so they can see people want it.

http://www.amazon.com.mx/Toysheart-4526374159008-Japanese-Lotion-Onatsuyu/dp/B005A0PEQ0/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1448153454&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Japanese+Toy+Lotion+Onatsuyu
>>
>>14384220
Just order from NLS like everyone else.
>>
>>14384308
Amazon would be faster and more convenient.
>>
>>14384332
Take a quick fap and think again.
>>
>>14384354
are you dumb or something? virgin age admission is only $6 more in the US Amazon store.

There is no reason to get it from NLS when you can get it from amazon in two days and with warranty.
>>
>>14384381
If you're made of money, just use it as you wish. If you're looking for validation from anonymous guys on the internet and get aggressive when you don't get it, you need a shrink, not an onahole.
>>
>>14384401
>If you're made of money
>$6 USD

The shipping from Japan is more expensive not to mention painfully slow, idiot.
>>
>>14383640
I buy my stuff from the internet, they deliver it pretty quick. But there isn't much choice, they are mostly tenga stuff... for females there's alot of stuff tho.
>>
How durable are we talking, when we need to dry the hole post cleaning? Trying to get a microfiber or paper towel into my new lolinco is slow going, especially as it gets drier.
>>
Thoughts on the NLS original masturbator?
>>
File: ogod.png (3 MB, 3840x4456) Image search: [Google]
ogod.png
3 MB, 3840x4456
>>14385139
>tight foreskin/frenulum
>something hurts like crazy while I came in my onahole
>too scared to remove dick from onahole and inspect the damage
>>
>>14385139
Didn't mean to quote obviously
>>
Any way of reducing the out-of-box material smell of the Kunoichi Soft or onaholes in general?
>>
>>14385452
Cumming inside over and over again until it smells like your seed.
Soaking in soapy water overnight might work as well
>>
>>14385255
Should have seen a doctor first.
But hey, at least you didn't bleed all over your girlfriends bed sheets and had her father drive you to the nearest hospital.

>>14382404
>Watch Tenga commercial
>Hear Gintoki
What is this sorcery?
>>
File: DSC00148.jpg (2 MB, 3680x2070) Image search: [Google]
DSC00148.jpg
2 MB, 3680x2070
Review of the Puni Ana SPDX:

The exterior texture and material is comparable to the DX. It is soft to the touch, though not quite as soft as some onaholes that have an almost peach fuzz feel. The material holds its shape well, but has the right give when squeezed. The rigid internal skeleton, while not perfectly anatomically correct, gives general areas the right feel, and fairly realistically simulates fat deposits. The sides and lower to mid back are hard and firm from the presence of a ribcage and spine. The belly is soft and easily squeezed, while the buttocks are firmer but volumous. However, the shoulder blades, while a nice detail, are merely protrusions of the same material with no skeletal features underneath. The skeletal structure has a fixed rigidity, and the external material has a fixed hardness, so the amount of give an area has is dependent on the volume of external material relative to its underlying skeletal feature. Thus the breasts are oddly firm because they are small and do not protrude far from the ribs. Of course in reality, breast tissue, being rich in fat, is normally very pliable, so in this case they are more a visually cosmetic feature similar to the shoulder blades. There seems to be a skeletal feature where the pubic bone would be, but the mons pubis is very pliable, and the iliac crest does not protrude as far as it should.
>>
>>14386016
The external appearance of the vulva and anus are very plain. The labia majora are smooth and there does not appear to be any attempt to replicate any labia minora, clitoris, or any of the other minute details of the vagina except perhaps the vaginal opening. The anus is simply a circular hole. Other onaholes attempt to add more detail to the features of the genitals, but I think a more utilitarian approach in this case allows for easier cleaning and a longer lifespan, since delicate areas wear off over time. The inside of the vagina and rectum feel similar, and the added weight of the material, held together by the skeleton, presses firmly on a penetrating penis. Additionally the entry to each the vagina and anus is slightly tighter than throughout, helping to keep the penis inside. The resulting erection is stronger, allowing for a stronger ejaculation. The interior texture is not particularly complex, with simple bumps distributed evenly throughout. Using it in any position works fine, although I personally found it hard to balance the thing in my hands while lying down, due to its height, and I have very large hands. However, this height also allows for easier balancing when using it while on your knees, as the top of the torso can be placed on the bed at a comfortable angle. The sides are nice to squeeze in this position, since the ribs are firm but the belly is soft, allowing for a comfortable grip that feels nice on the fingers.

Cleaning is the real weak point of this thing. This onahole is fucking heavy. Close to 9 pounds, it can be difficult to manipulate under a faucet, and is annoying to carry around after having orgasmed. The shape and texture of the material make it difficult to balance and grip, even with my large hands. I wound up just taking it in the shower with me, holding it upside down, and flushing it with water from the shower head (along with using mild liquid hand soap). I then layed it out on what little surface area I had by the sink and patted the outside dry with paper towels. I did my best to dry the inside with a rolled up paper towel (this is how I normally do it with other onaholes), but the canals are both very deep and connect at their ends, so it was difficult to the rolled up paper towel or my giant fingers inside without stretching excessively. With so little room to work with, I took it back to the bedroom and lay it on a towel on the dresser and powdered it with baby powder, then I propped it up against the wall so that the vaginal opening was oriented downward, in order to facilitate the drainage of any remaining water trapped inside.
>>
>>14386018
Expect to see some minor tearing and flaking even after a single use. The material comes off in very thin layers around areas that receive a lot of abrasion like the vulva. You would need to use an excessive amount of lubrication to prevent this from happening. The lube this comes with is very good, especially in comparison to the world's shittiest lube that came with the DX.

Overall this is an exeptional onahole. It is a fine work of craftsmanship that is visually appealling, a tactile adventure, and thoroughly enjoyable to use. The design clearly had a lot of thought put into it, both for the outside and inside. It is the most enjoyable onahole I have used to date, without even a close second. It's a massive improvement over the DX and makes the DX a completely worthless buy when it is so inferior by comparison. If you have the disposable income, buy it.
>>
>>14386025
No this does not "feel like a real girl" or "feel like real sex". The interiors are simplified to increase durability, but they are designed with pleasure in mind. While this is a very large onahole, its size and proportions do not match those of a female of any age, and the overall design is stylized like you would expect in hentai. I think too realistic a design would creep most people out.
>>
Anyone try heating an onahole with an electric blanket? It's getting around that time of year again where I kind of need to start using the USB warmer, but I also find it a pain in the ass to use the USB warmer.

I think the conventional answer is that electric blankets will melt the hole, but that doesn't seem very plausible considering most electric blankets have some combination of temperature adjustment, timed shutdown, and safety precautions against overheating.
>>
>>14386016
I really want this thing, it looks amazing, but I'm too afraid of the material being too hard.
Was there a CD with clean box art included like it was with the DX? Maruku's lolis are crazy sexy.
>>
File: 20151122_174553.jpg (158 KB, 1000x449) Image search: [Google]
20151122_174553.jpg
158 KB, 1000x449
Give me more ideas guys, I want to perfect this.
This basically made with tissue box, roll a towel and fold it two and shove inside the box.
after that I can slide my onahole inside.

The tightness grip can be adjusted by how tight the towel roll is, warm towel feels best.
but somehow I think this idea can be improved more, the boxy feels awkward.

I got this idea from watching some guys making fuckable wall with onahole in it but since my fetish is little girls (no I dont mean a child, I mean miniature like fairies) then why not improvise.
>>
>>14386192
could you post source on your pic before you get banned?
>>
Been over a year since I last checked in here. Anything new since then that is worth knowing about? Venus series still the best?
>>
>>14386192
http://en-nls.com/plist_p-36100011
>>
>>14386095
>pain in the ass to use the USB warmer

You lube a bit the warmer then slide inside the toy, warm for 5 to max 10 min (depending on the voltage you use, either AC or USB) and you're done.

The warming blanket will warm a bit only the exterior of the toy not interior! (especially if the hole have thick walls)

Sometimes I really don't get it, do you lack some common sense guys? Or playing card games with natural selection?
>>
>tfw Kanojo Toys is the only site with the LO Kupa still in stock

Fucking end my life. Do I trust them /jp/?
>>
>>14386215
Some new hips to check out, but nothing game changing.

Venus is still the best, but they made minor improvements to the mold about 6 months ago.
So now is a good time to buy one if you want to try a different material or texture.
>>
>>14386287
I wanna get a Venus but the large amount of options scares me. I hate having so many options because I'm afraid I'll make the wrong choice. Help.
>>
>>14386296
What options?
>>
>>14386307
Clone, Real, Wave, hard, soft, very soft, regular, etc. Too many!
>>
im hungry and there's only my onahole to eat but i dont wanna eat it.
>>
>>14386176
It is not hard at all. Not particularly soft like some of those exceptionally soft onaholes, but it does have a good give in areas like the belly and buttocks, which are nice places to hold or squeeze while using. The interior canals are not especially tight but are by no means loose, and accommodated my considerable girth just fine. I feel like they hit a really good middle ground and you would need a pencil dick to find this loose.

It did not come with a CD, just a tiny bag of lube as you can see in the pic. The CD in that pic came with the Nukut and is an audio CD that contains a single track of moonspeak sex and the sounds of a man fisting a mayonnaise jar at various velocities. I don't see the appeal.
>>
>>14386317
First you need to ask yourself:

>"What do I want? Full wide ride or realistic ride?"
>>
Damn, when they'll have enough venus real in stock in daimaho?
>>
>>14386353
The one that makes me cum the hardest.
>>
>>14386557
>cum the hardest

Proper diet, exercises and drinking a lot water is mandatory part of having super Top orgasm.

For toys you want to have something in Soft to give you enough feedback to keep your boner interested and give you the overall control to push yourself more and more until you explode.

Flip the coin and chose between...

>Lilith Uterus Soft

or

>Venus Clone Soft

...as for your first toy.
>>
>>14386594
What's the practical difference between Lilith Soft and Regular besides Regular not being in stock?
Is there some kind of real world analogy to be made between the different textures?
>>
>>14386602
>What's the practical difference between Lilith Soft and Regular besides Regular not being in stock?

The difference is that Regular is questionable option for those who lost some of the "sensitivity" by being circumcised or having other health issues. Tomax toys objective is NOT to stimulate you but to tickle you and massage your penis until you reach the climax.

Overall everyone needs some time that mind and penis needs to accommodate to the onahole texture, level of firmness and different experience to fully appreciate the toy.

>Is there some kind of real world analogy to be made between the different textures

Not really, either your target at realism or something for quickies, or trying to have both of the worlds at the same time.

Stimulation - how "Each" bump/texture is giving you a pleasure when thrusting through.

Intensity - how many or big stimulation textures are there. Is the interior filled with "a lot" or its flatter.

So overall score for Tomax toys is: Low stimulation, Very High Intensity.
>>
>>14365898
Germany is fucked, thanks to our customs system

There's a chance that you are required to let a tax officer inspect your package
>>
File: lolled.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
lolled.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>14382404
>HOTO TENGA
>>
>>14382404
>HHOTTO TENGUA

>KWIKKU WUAMA

>LEEEETSU ANJOY
>>squishy noises

sugoi
>>
>>14386016
Would you consider this as a loli hip?
>>
File: tumblr_narxupBU2R1tesu2lo1_400.gif (135 KB, 364x317) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_narxupBU2R1tesu2lo1_400.gif
135 KB, 364x317
>>14379959
>>
>>14386000
Yes, it's the same voice actor
>>
Is there some kind of container that keeps your lube warm?
>>
File: latest[1].png (1 MB, 1439x1076) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1 MB, 1439x1076
>>14387303
>>
Venus real or clone, and in soft or very soft?
>>
>>14387810
Either, but don't get very soft. Too soft is worse than too hard.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (43 KB, 963x382) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
43 KB, 963x382
>>
Hey guys, i can't decide between the virgin age admission hard onahole and the sujiman kupa lolicon virgo onahole. Which one would you prefer and why ?
>>
>>14388117
Between those two: Admission Hard. Because it's much easier to clean and built to last. Both will bully your dick and don't feature much suction.
>>
This seems nice
>>
File: ona.jpg (119 KB, 800x728) Image search: [Google]
ona.jpg
119 KB, 800x728
Are there any onaholes with clothes other than すぅぱぁろりっく!or do I need to learn how to sew?
>>
>>14388041
why are white people so shit at onaholes
>>
So i'm ordering an onahole warmer, a toy bag and an onahole from en-nls and now i'm wondering what item description i should choose ? After all the default is figurine, but the onahole warmer should count as electronics and the bag as other. Shipping to Germany
>>
>>14388480
figurine; usb cable
>>
File: like this.jpg (9 KB, 479x79) Image search: [Google]
like this.jpg
9 KB, 479x79
>>14388502
i srsly hope this work, i don't want them to inspect my stuff
>>
>>14388563
They care more about the correct value than anything else so they can tax you.
>>
>>14388616
thanks, but enterning figurine; usb cable doesnt work for some reason. It tells me i exceeded teh limit of 32 characters
>>
>>14388663
just stick with "figurine" I have ordered "gadgets" to my lilith and it went without problems, don't be paranoid
>>
>>14386948
I don't know. Did you read the entire review? What makes something loli? That's a pretty vague classifier.
>>
>>14388256
you might be able to find some doll clothes the right size if you do some looking. I don't think they make sexy underwear for dolls tho.
>>
File: 1_1176533479_1_10015b.jpg (49 KB, 290x218) Image search: [Google]
1_1176533479_1_10015b.jpg
49 KB, 290x218
Are there any good onaholes with pubes ? So far i could only find stuff like pic related and they look pretty shitty
>>
>>14389114
Shave your own and glue them on. Added benefit of being REAL human hair and not some shitty faux hair.
>>
>>14389304
That certainly is an option.
>>
>>14386594
Is there value to owning both the Lilith and Venus? Long time onaholer but have never actually ordered from QC, considering doing so next week in the hopes for Black Friday sales.
>>
>>14388305
What makes you think that?
http://en-nls.com/pict1-39305
>>
>>14371905
i've ordered from guanajuato without problems, but only tried orders without package.
>>
haven't done a whole lot of research on onaholes
en-nls is a reliable distributor, yes?
>>
Anybody use the "Open My Pussy! -Lolinco-"? If so, how soft is it? The structure looks good but I prefer soft holes.
>>
>>14379360
>>14382580
Yea, still alive, passed out and forgot about this thread for a bit.

Now back to the melty pussy.
Its quite nice, the thin inner layer surrounded by the extremely soft outer layer (softer than my venus clone very soft) causes the hole to hug your dick like a very soft venus but still retains a well defined texture due to the thin layer of harder material on the inside.

I do worry about its durability though, as it came with a air bubble in the end that would have likely popped if I had not repaired it pre-emptively, also the material seeps oil like no other due to its softness and is extremely easy to wrinkle/tear the surface of the material.

anyway, this thing is now my new favourite onahole, hopefully it lasts a while.
>>
>>14388763
Like really tight and stuff. I'm looking for hips with tight holes like lolinco.
>>
Hey guys im getting the MAGIC EYE'S LA BOCCA DELLA VERITA as recommended in the pastebin. I was actually planning to tongue pierce the toy (since I really liked that off my ex) do you think this would be a good idea ?
>>
>>14390329
If that's something you specifically want then the SPDX might be too loose for you. It's a fairly standard tightness.

>>14390593
Nope.
>>
Anyone have Witches Temptation?
>>
>>14384220
for some reason I trust more in NLS than amazon, and seeing how they don't have any good stuff yet I would just wait a little bit more

plus, your stuff gets packed by cute middle aged housewives instead of greasy american dudes
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.