[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone from the ME explain to me how Assad is still in power?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14
File: 1465751647269.jpg (24 KB, 479x317) Image search: [Google]
1465751647269.jpg
24 KB, 479x317
Can someone from the ME explain to me how Assad is still in power?
>>
bad timing
>>
>>60908283
cuz Russia benefits from the conflict lasting as much as possible
Assad is a burned card he serves no use for Russia except to prolong the refugee crisis to fuck with Europe
hes not gonna live forever
>>
rossiya
>>
File: they found us.jpg (45 KB, 470x582) Image search: [Google]
they found us.jpg
45 KB, 470x582
>>60908422
fuck forgot to change my name
>>
>>60908283
We only remove dictators once they can grow a full mustache.
>>
What Mossad here said >>60908422

He's backed up by russia and the proper syrian rebels are more or less exterminated due to being killed by both the government and ISIS,the only group that wants to overthrow him right now is ISIS and we all know how nobody would let that happen.
>>
>>60908422
>cuz Russia benefits from the conflict lasting as much as possible
How though. How on earth does Russia benefit from one of only allies in the middle east being on the verge of destruction? Refugees? Come on.
The USA is the one benefiting, they don't want Assad but they can't have ISIS either, so they're content with the status quo.
>>
>>60908733
how on earth do you think Assad is gonna stay? hes fucked beyond saving
Russia realized he is a burned card and is milking any use left of him to fuck with Europe now
>>
>>60908814
I'm not saying Assad will say, the Russians would probably prefer to end the war and install a different dictator.
>>
>>60908938
well they aren't doing that
we all know Russia can easily end the whole war and even install a stable democracy if they were nice enough
but they aren't
all they do is keep baiting Turkey and shit
>>
>>60909019
I don't know why Russia doesn't get in full force. Maybe they don't want to burn their hands like the US did a few times.
>>
>>60909099
Or maybe they just don't want to end the war at all

tell me how is a dictator that won't survive the next 5 years helpful to Russia? you think the Russians are losing there?
>>
>>60908283

Russia.
>>
>>60909324
A dictator is more likely to stay in power in a country without war.
>>
>>60909443
okay then why aren't the Russians ending the war?
>>
>>60908480
Nice try chaim, you just lost your job
>>
>>60909496
If they get in there to clean up Syria they'll become the prime target for ISIS and Al Qaeda, they prefer the SAA to do it.
>>
>>60908283
Hello Turban of the USA.

Try going to /pol/ and visiting the /sg/ threads without shitposting.
>>
>>60908283
Short answer:
Assad is not a cunt, and is maybe the only guy who can hold Syria together as a country against the islamists.
>>
File: rDCgKqU.jpg (23 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
rDCgKqU.jpg
23 KB, 317x432
>>60909620
>/pol/
>/sg/
don't care much for copypasta links that contradict each other
>>
>>60908283
democratically re-elected you dumb leaf.
>>
File: 1465758676221.png (25 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1465758676221.png
25 KB, 183x232
>>60909555
possible I guess
I still think its better for them to keep the refugees flowing
Its not like I can guess what a mastermind like Putin has in mind
>>60909517
P-Please! I have a family to support
>>60909869
this
not even a single Syrian posts there just some edgy
>>
>>60909971
>""Democratically""
>>
>>60908422
Russia got a naval base there though
military presence and access in eastern med

these things are far more useful for russia and valid reasons to support assad than any refugee theory
>>
>>60909869
>>60910012
>not even a single Syrian posts there just some edgy

Tell that to the Syrian army guy we had on there last night.

Oh well, I'm sure you know better, as you post from the mossad Ops centre in Tripoli.
>>
Russia's oil&gas interests in the region is the only thing that keeps Assad alive
>>
File: tamamo_by_critnuke-d9t11bn.png (60 KB, 290x200) Image search: [Google]
tamamo_by_critnuke-d9t11bn.png
60 KB, 290x200
>>60909971
when browsing the internet you begin to lose sense of what is real and what is satire
I hope this is satire
>>
he's fighting against monkeys and he has Russia's support
>>
>>60910031
More democratic than Obama's reelection, and certainly more than Bush Jr.'s.
>>
File: 1465221022357.jpg (10 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
1465221022357.jpg
10 KB, 238x276
>>60910078
>Tell that to the Syrian army guy we had on there last night.
>>60910060
as I said i don't think we can figure out what someone like putin is thinking
>>
>>60910087
Refusing to face reality is a sign of insanity, anon.

You should get that looked at.
>>
>>60910125
yeah 98% victory is democracy alrite
>>
>>60909620
tell /pol/ trump is going to lose. include a screenshot of some polls in your post. report back
>>
>>60908572
>proper syrian rebels
Get a load of this shit

There never were proper rebels

The only proper movement in Syria was the Damascus spring, anybody who thinks those students and thinkers of the Damascus spring wanted armed sectarian uprising to tear the whole country apart is deluded.
>>
>>60910205
Try harder, anon. You didn't even look up the percentage that Assad _did_ get. Shame on you kalb.

>>60910214
Sorry, I only visit the Syria thread and war related stuff. I have zero interest in US circle-jerks of any flavour. Your nation is retarded.
>>
>>60910305
is this Syriagirl posting?
only person i can think of that can reach this level of autism is her
>>
File: bear.jpg (48 KB, 600x626) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
48 KB, 600x626
no reply?
is this a yes?
>>
>>60910359
Not an argument.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014
>Turnout 73.42%
>Percentage 88.7%
>>
Russia got what it wanted out of Syria, a military base in the Mediterranean so it can sidestep Turkey to gain sea access. The US currently wont back down to accepting Bashar, but after our election our tone might change, maybe they are waiting for November to make their move.

Are there any other al-Assads that could take over in place of Bashar?
>>
File: CivVZiMUYAEXwO1.jpg large.jpg (136 KB, 960x705) Image search: [Google]
CivVZiMUYAEXwO1.jpg large.jpg
136 KB, 960x705
>>60908814
How the fuck is Assad fucked beyond saving?

The Syrian government has most of the population and cities under its control and people live there peacefully

The same cannot be said about any areas held by islamist salafist morons.
>>
>>60910874
if youre looking for Syrian people they are scattered over Europe and north Africa
>people live there peacefully
just like under Gaddafi in Tripoli who circled the city with rocket launchers and if anyone said anything they'd get bombed
just having the stronger military doesn't make him the good guy
question now why don't you guys accept a dictator as well?
>>
>>60910359
>>60910606
Actually, my internet has been acting up this evening.

>Assuming I came to this thread for any reason other than politeness to out Belgian visitor who asked for input.

And no, not autistic, just pointed out you're so stupid as to not even know what percentages are correct. The American posted them here >>60910640
>>
>>60910666
Russia already had the Tartarus base.

Assad's younger brother _could_, but he'd just genocide anyone who had ever even met a rebel. There's a reason he did not take the leadership.
>>
>>60910968
>they are scattered over Europe and north Africa
Of course many are, theres a war going on remember

I see that because of Libyas history with Ghadaffi you are unable to see the ways in which Assad has actual support of a decent part of the Syrian population.

Maybe one day you can learn to see other points of view again. Until then you can sit here bitching about how all "dictators" are "ebil" and how "democracy" is the "perfect government"

Also care to remind me which other dictators are elected with 30+ observing countries and even hundreds of thousands of refugees voting in embassies abroad?
>>
>>60910968
>if youre looking for Syrian people they are scattered over Europe and north Africa

HAHAHHAHAHA...HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH...

80% of those """"""""""""""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""""""""""" are Iraqis, Afghans, and Africans.

Try harder.

>just like under Gaddafi in Tripoli who circled the city with rocket launchers and if anyone said anything they'd get bombed

Was that during the rebellion? Because that would actually be a clever tactic to stop the rebellion.
>>
Because Russia found a place where they can put their near unlimited stockpile of soviet made bombs to good use before they start to rust away.

Also because those Syrians who don't want to live under a crazy theocracy are fighting for his army.
>>
>>60908283
Pretty sure it's a combination of Russian backing, and the fact that some people see him as the lesser of the evils.
Syria is fucked either way.
>>
>>60908562
underrated post
>>
>>60908733
>The USA is the one benefiting
No
>>
>it's a retarded westerners try to shill for assad episode
>>
Russia shared their civilian killing expertise :^)

Also reminder that if assmad had abdicated in 2011 there wouldn't be a refugee crisis in europe today.
>>
>>60909099
>don't know why Russia doesn't get in full force. Maybe they don't want to burn their hands like the US did a few times.
Thisand, poor logistics and $$$$$$. They don't have the budget of the West and armies burn their main source of income and Ukraine is still smouldering.
>>
File: 1453984269406.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453984269406.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>60908422
ncie try shlomo
>>
>>60913442
>Its a frenchie have no argument episode.
>>
>>60908283
Because dictator who has some control is better than another civil war..
>>
File: 1447702332147.jpg (168 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
1447702332147.jpg
168 KB, 1016x970
>>60910125
>Two hotly contested elections aren't democratic
>"Election" in dictatorship during revolution with insane % in dictators favor is democratic
0/10
>>
>>60913384
He must have meant your owners; Israel.

>>60913455
>if assmad had abdicated in 2011 there wouldn't be a refugee crisis in europe today.
Yes there would be- the Iraqis and Syrians fleeing ISIS and the and Africans and Afghans fleeing poverty would still be running towards your open arms.

>>60913750
>I have zero understanding of the Arab mentality or the reality of Arab tribal politics and its implications for elections: the post.

And you yanks say we aussies shitpost.....
>>
>>60913997
>I have zero understanding of the Arab mentality or the reality of Arab tribal politics and its implications for elections: the post.
Irony.
>>
>>60910125
Very good bait
>>
>>60914220
>says the Canadian.

>>60914240
>Very good bait
Not bait at all. Bush Junior won due to voting irregularities in the state his brother was governor of.
Obama won due to the black vote, but at his reelection there were hints even here that the counting may have been... irregular, such as zero votes for the other guy being returned from areas that should have had at east a few.

Need a tissue?
>>
>>60913455
>if assmad had abdicated in 2011 there wouldn't be a refugee crisis in europe today.
What the fuck?

Do you think Assad's allies would just let the country turn into a Gulf-puppet Sharia shithole without a fight? Its like you have NO idea about the geopolitical international background of this conflict.
Do you think the more secular and modern people of Syria would like this new Sharia state (that the protestors in Homs and Daraa clearly wanted, and the people of the Damascus spring clearly did NOT want)
Do you think the rise of al Qaeda in Iraq wouldnt have spilled over like it did?

Shit wouldve gone down either way, also did you realise the Syrian government runs many internal refugee camps and also relocates refugees to lower populated areas (mostly Damascus province countryside)
>>
>>60914438
>says the Canadian.
If your embarrassing and misinformed opinions on Assad didn't already give away your edgy undergrad status then these empty one liners would.
>>
>>60914610
>embarrassing and misinformed opinions
Such as the fact he is the best option for Syria at the moment at least until the islamists have been defeated?

>edgy
Ah yes, the catch-all label attached to anything that does not conform to what the media-approved narrative consists of. How _dare_ I disagree. I must be a heretic!

>undergrad
Yeah, attack what you think my education level is, this will certainly prove your innate superiority in matters political.

> these empty one liners
What, pointing out that as a Canadian you have little or no understanding of tribal cultures?

*sigh* And you guys are usually level with the best of us at shitposting. Study harder.
>>
File: 1466117600030.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1466117600030.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>60914950
Another post devoid of any substance. Not even an undergraduate would post such tripe.

>hurr Assad is good!!!! now let me deconstruct your language!!!!!
>>
>>60915046
Sorry Doctor. You want substance?

Here, have """"substance"""":

Reminder that Syria is only in chaos because the US supported terrorists against Assad.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/10/former_dia_chief_michael_flynn_says_rise_of_isis_was_willful_decision_of_us_government.html
http://www.truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath

Rebels were armed from day 1:
http://www.handsoffsyriasydney.com/articles/daraa-2011-syrias-islamist-insurrection-in-disguise/
http://thebricspost.com/an-eyewitness-to-the-syrian-rebellion-father-frans-in-his-own-words/#.VjCXjG95Yrj

Ex-Intel Officials: Pentagon Report proves US Complicity in ISIS
http://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/ex-intel-officials-pentagon-report-proves-us-complicity-in-isis-fabef96e20da

Pentagon Report Predicted West's Support for Islamist Rebels would create ISIS
http://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-west-saw-isis-as-strategic-asset-b99ad7a29092

Former DIA Chief Michael Flynn says Rise Of ISIS was a 'Willful Decision' of US Government
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/10/former_dia_chief_michael_flynn_says_rise_of_isis_was_willful_decision_of_us_government.html
New Documents: Obama Administration knew Arms were moving from Benghazi to ISIS before 2012 Election
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/05/19/new_documents_cia__state_dept_knew_weapons_were_moving_from_benghazi_libya_to_isis_in_syria_via_turkey.html
>>
>>60914220
>>60914610
>>60915046
You still havent put forth a single argument.

Funny when you blame others for having posts devoid of substance.
>>
>>60915046
Hillary Clinton Received a Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin Supporting ISIS
Hillary Clinton received a classified intelligence report stating that the Obama administration was actively supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq, the terrorist group that became the Islamic State.
The memo made clear that Al Qaeda in Iraq was speaking through Muhammad Al Adnani, who is now the senior spokesman for the Islamic State, also known as ISIS. Western and Gulf states were supporting the terrorist group to try to overthrow Syrian dictator Bashar al Assad, who was being propped up by the Russians, Iranians, and Chinese.
In August 2012, a “SECRET” classified memo was sent to various top Obama administration officials and agencies, including to the State Department and to Clinton’s office personally.
>>
>>60915046
>“The document is an IAR, an intelligence information report,” said Christopher J. Farrell, who serves on the board of directors of Judicial Watch, which obtained the document. “It is produced by somebody within the Defense intelligence agency (DIA). It is reporting from the field by an intelligence agent” who could be a U.S. government agent, a defense attaché, or a source.
>“It’s a report from the field back to headquarters with some intelligence that somebody is willing to bet their career on,” Farrell said.

Farrell confirmed that the report was sent to Clinton’s office, based on the recipient marking “RUEHC/SECSTATE WASHINGTON DC.”
The report identifies Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) as being one of the principal elements of the Syrian opposition, which the West was choosing to “support.”

THE GENERAL SITUATION:
A. INTERNALLY, EVENTS ARE TAKING A CLEAR SECTARIAN DIRECTION.
B. THE SALAFIST, THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, AND AQI ARE THE MAJOR FORCES DRIVING THE INSURGENCY IN SYRIA.
C. THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION; WHILE RUSSIA, CHINA, AND IRAN SUPPORT THE REGIME.
The intelligence report contains an extensive backgrounder on AQI and its methods and capabilities, noting that AQI was speaking through the spokesman of the Islamic State of Iraq Muhammad Al Adnani.
Al Adnani is now the chief spokesman for the current version of the Islamic State, also known as ISIS.
>>
>>60915046
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

report from Seymour Hersh about Obama's dministration funding and aiding terrorists in the Middle East in a (failed) attempt to overthrow Assad in Syria.

Seymour M. Hersh on US intelligence sharing in the Syrian war.
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

Reminder that US-backed FSA fighters joined ISIS
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
https://en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696

Reminder that US helped ISIS
https://consortiumnews.com/2016/03/31/how-us-backed-war-on-syria-helped-isis/

Reminder that weapons of ISIS come from moderate beheaders
https://www.rt.com/shows/sophieco/259493-isis-terror-war-arms/

Reminder that USA accidentally created ISIS
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html

>Reminder the 'Syrian rebels' we support are the only side that have refused peace talks in Syria. Continuing the war.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jordan-presents-list-160-terrorist-groups-syria-international-council-2106399989

>Reminder that the 'Syrian rebels' recently broke the ceasefire in Aleppo, but our media hasn't even mentioned it.

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-ceasefire-20160404-story.html
>>
>>60914220
>>60914610
>>60915046

>Hurr durr I'm an edgy Canadian who will just mock someone who actually knows what they're talking about by pretending to be smugly superior on a tibetan mandala board....

If you wish to call me out on anything, state your point and provide proof.

Otherwise:
>>>/b/
>>
File: lel.png (29 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
29 KB, 310x326
>why is Assad good?
>m-muh ISIS
Kill yourself you dumbfuck undergraduate, Assad buys oil from ISIS every day.

Moreover it looks that that is your only point, given how you are only able to link posts about ISIS, half of which mention the USA exclusively. In that case it's doubly embarrassing to say that "he is the best option for Syria".

You have one (1) argument that does not even support your stance that Assad "is the best option for Syria". Laughable.
>>
>>60915349
>>60915393
>>60915434
>>60915490
>>60915598
>us made Isis
what the fuck does that have to do with Assad being a good leader
>>
Why would Putin want to fuck the EU anyway? They're a huge trading partners for Russia, if he's scared of the US or EU trying to invade he's a spaz
>>
>>60915693
>Assad buys oil from ISIS every day.
[proof needed]

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4758140,00.html
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-israel-accuses-turkey-funding-daesh-oil-not-fighting-terrorism-1540376
http://www.mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-reveals-turkish-government-is-directly-funding-isis/208171/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-25/meet-man-who-funds-isis-bilal-erdogan-son-turkeys-president
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/18/turkey-cut-islamic-state-supply-lines-erdogan-isis
http://www.globalresearch.ca/more-evidence-of-turkeys-support-of-the-islamic-state-isis-in-liaison-with-us-and-nato/5500916
>Turkey buys oil from ISIS as well, are you going to bomb them?

Where do you get your pepe's by the way?

>>60915782
>what the fuck does that have to do with Assad being a good leader

Ah but that was never my argument. I clearly stated: "he is the best option for Syria until the islamists are defeated".

The man wanted to be an opthalmologist, but he held the nation together despite the following nations trying to destroy his, all at the same time:
USA
Saudi Arabia
Turkey
...and of course, the EU and Israel selling weapons to the jihadists.
>>
>>60915693
>>60915782

Oh, be sure to call me a "racist" or "stormfag" or tell me to "go back to /pol/" in your next post. We wouldn't want you to deviate from the typical script that people on 4chan follow.
>>
>>60916405
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0TT2O120151210

bye bye undergrad
>>
>>60917302
>U.S. official says

US officials say a lot of things:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9xkyfv3oGk
https://youtu.be/bZtJ-gsegvw

...it does not mean they are true.

Bye bye, """professor""".
>>
>>60917302

Oh, here's something else that US Officials have discussed:

http://journal-neo.org/2015/10/12/us-senate-hearing-discusses-using-refugees-as-human-shields-in-syria/

It was among these discussions that retired US Army General John Keane stated:
>"If we establish free zones – you know, for moderate opposition forces – but also sanctuaries for refugees, that gets world opinion support rather dramatically. If Putin is going to attack that, then world opinion is definitely against him. You take this issue right off the table in terms of why he’s in Syria and if you’re doing that [attacking free zones] and contributing to the migration that’s taking place by your aggressive military actions, then world opinion will have some rather – I think – significant impact on him."
>>
File: 1464279883264.png (40 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1464279883264.png
40 KB, 120x120
>>60917459
>b-b-b-b-but y-you're WRONG!!!

Buying ISIS oil since 2014.

http://www.businessinsider.com/assad-helped-build-al-qaeda-in-syria-2014-1

http://time.com/3719129/assad-isis-asset/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/syrias-assad-regime-cuts-subsidies-focuses-ailing-economy-on-war-effort/2014/11/29/5f830894-719c-11e4-a2c2-478179fd0489_story.html
>>
>>60917891
All from the US government. Oh well, I see you fail to notice the issues with single-source information in these things.

I bet you'd tell me Assad used chemical weapons against civilians in Ghouta as well, kek.
>>
Can non Syrian Assadist shills get the fuck out of this thread?
>>
>>60918075
Oh, sorry. You want support for the "moderate" """democratic""" rebels?

Here's your rebels:

they want sharia law
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nODxF4jOjCs
they behead (this brigade already switched to Islamsts)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Y2jxu_9aA
or kill civilians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCfvidP2_Fk

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=abc_1371591942
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f8_1361297196
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7e2_1378309604

Reminder that US-backed FSA fighters joined ISIS
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
https://en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696
The """""moderate""""" rebels are using child soldiers.
USA is backing """"""moderate"""""" rebels.

Therefore, USA is supporting the use of child soldiers, and it's not "shilling".

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/06/use-child-soldiers-syria-condemned-20146237583974800.html
https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/06/22/syria-armed-groups-send-children-battle
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/23/world/meast/hrw-child-soldiers/
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/syrian-rebels-are-forging-child-soldiers-into-killing-machines
http://www.dw.com/en/hrw-syrian-rebels-recruiting-child-soldiers/a-17729251
http://humanrightsinvestigations.org/2012/12/09/child-soldiers-syria-rebels-widespread/
>>
File: 1458404628279.jpg (356 KB, 1339x847) Image search: [Google]
1458404628279.jpg
356 KB, 1339x847
>>60908283
>>60908320
>>
>>60918075
someone on /sg/ (a pol general) posted this thread and they all came here
>>
also i had to go this is why i didn't reply
damn tho seems like i missed a ton of fun
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.