[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you country's reaction be if Turks, Kurds, Arabs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: UIS.png (46 KB, 1346x614) Image search: [Google]
UIS.png
46 KB, 1346x614
What would you country's reaction be if Turks, Kurds, Arabs all united for the good of MENA an resurrected the Ottoman Empire ?
Would they be okay with that or declare war or something.

It doesnt have to be hard copy of Ottoman Empire the point is about all muslims unifying under the flag of Islam. It could be internationally called United Islamic States or whatever.
>>
I would be freaking the fuck out and running for the mountains.
>>
This is literally impossible though, you are too schismatic and will argue just about anything, it would be the easiest country to break up, if it didn't collapse on it's own by the end of the day.
>>
>>58928899
It's proven to be possible many times in past I dont think there is much need to argue it now since you cant predict future. The question is about how would your countries react
>>
>>58928997
That's like asking how would my cuntree react if gravity suddenly stopped working, hypotheticals have to be possible.

I mean, Israel alone will forever prevent peace in the middle east
>>
>>58928899

this. mb a hyper dictator that kills everyone that disagrees with him could work
>>
I'd flee to some Patagonian village because spineless Europe would be conquered for sure. Not even joking, with the millions of muslims already here I wouldn't feel safe in Europe at all.
>>
>>58929064
That's a very one sided view of the world. There are lots of theories out there that in the future the power will shift from west to east and only two super powers will be China and so called UIS.

Lots of things happend in the past people would never imagine so lets leave this behind for now
>>
>>58928797
Hope that you guys do the science and technology shit that the Middle East was known for a thousand years ago (and even the Ottomans not too long ago).
>>
>>58931758
That would probably happen very quickly after a big country like that is established. It's no surprise people dont care about science when many of them are barely surviving
>>
>>58931868
True. I think the best road for the Muslim countries in the Middle East right now is to set aside their political/religious differences and follow Europe's example as well as learn from their mistakes.

Europe was heavily divided at one point (still is, to some extent) but they settled their differences relatively well over the past 80 years.

The Muslims should do the same, except without the two World Wars, of course.

The sad thing is that you guys are far more united linguistically and culturally than Europe is, yet you all somehow got fooled into hating one another. Your division is your largest weakness.
>>
>>58931944
Yes. Also we actually never fought each other like Europeans either. For example just like English vs French there was no Turk vs Arab wars ever. It was always sunnis vs shias and stuff like that.

But somehow even people like Arabs who are mostly sunni and who share same history, race and language managed to divide themselves into several countries.
>>
>>58931758
half of it was just keeping the greek and roman scribbles intact
>>
>>58932047
nice meme
>>
>>58932064
not saying they did nothing, just throwing it out there
>>
>>58928797
FTA with the newly created power
>>
>>58932118
But all the Romans did was copy Greek shit.

Every civilization does this. It's called progress.

>>58932027
M8 Turks cucked the Arabs for 1000 years. Even their Caliphate was run by Persians. They have a huge inferiority complex towards the other cultures of the ME.
>>
>>58932212
t. Reza Ali Muhammad
>>
>>58932212
Turks were greatly influenced by Arabic and Farsi culture but it that's about it. And What do you mean by even their caliphate was run by Persians ?
>>
>>58928797
*unsheathes scimitar*
>>
>>58932272
This is exactly what I mean. Now it's the Persian who tries to divide you all.
>>
File: 1461288038574.png (2 KB, 139x138) Image search: [Google]
1461288038574.png
2 KB, 139x138
>>58928797
3rd world countries unite

big fucking deal
>>
>>58932320
Actually sunnis are pretty aware of shia threat so that would be countered pretty easily. For example when US invaded Iraq everybody was silent but when Saudis started a campaign against Iran everybody joined the allience.

>>58932375

Well USA would be pretty weak too if you divided them into 51 states
>>
>>58928797
They would immediately initiate plans to destabilize it. Of course, I bet Britain and France already have planned in the case of such a circumstance

I don't think any Western country would be okay with that. It puts way too much oil, points of geopolitical interest and influence in the hands of people who cannot be controlled, and will never be friendly to the West
>>
>>58932703
Maybe they would come to terms and leave aside all their plans. It's not like you can convince anybody for a second cold war after this point
>>
File: isis 31.jpg (198 KB, 853x700) Image search: [Google]
isis 31.jpg
198 KB, 853x700
>>58928797
>Arabs all united for the good of MENA an resurrected the Ottoman Empire
No,nothing personal against turks but it would imply turk superiority over others which could cause issues.
>all muslims unifying under the flag of Islam.
Yes,It's bound to happen eventually but not soon,and not necessarily all of those countries you greenlit specially SEA,but probably will be most of MENA,Id love to have turks to join with us but realistically it would be difficult to convince your people to join in considering we speak a different language,Who knows what the future holds though.

TAKBIR AKHI!.
>>
File: 1456735302857.jpg (30 KB, 249x237) Image search: [Google]
1456735302857.jpg
30 KB, 249x237
>>58928797

Just letting you know Albania won't stand with you.
>>
>>58932819
No it would not imply Turk superiority. Turks proven how much they are tolerant against other races throughout the centuries. Even Greeks, Armenians were able to get high ranks as long as they were muslim.

>>58932881
But Europeans dont even care about Albanians they would be treated as good as anybody else in this new big country :)
>>
>>58932992
I think his point is that if you wanted Muslims of other races to join in, you would need to remove anything that favors one race over another. You can say that the Ottoman Turks were benevolent all you want, but that doesn't satisfy other races who want it to be a neutral thing.
>>
>>58932992

Even if that is the case, we'd rather go solo than turn to shit
>>
>>58933022
But creating such an empire would already not be possible if Turks did not return to their old roots where only being muslim was promoted. Same for all other countries especially Arabs . So it's not really an issue in this alternate universe
>>
>>58932272
Turks, who were nothing more than slave soldiers, dominated the Islamic world ever since the Abbasid Caliphate. This caused massive butthurt to Arabs, which is why they sided with the British against the Turks in WW1.

The Abbasid Caliphate was established with Persian help and used the Sassanid bureaucracy. The grand viziers were very often Persians, and they were the ones doing the day-to-day management.

Saudi are the reason why your idea will never happen. They're too butthurt.
>>
>>58934275
>This caused massive butthurt to Arabs
No?
>>
As is standard Brazilian foreign policy, we will just do nothing, if this starts a world war somehow, just wait 2 or 3 years and then join the winning team.
>>
>>58928797
I would enlist in the military immediately.

My country would be extremely concerned and would start supporting Israel, Europe, India and the Philippines even more. Ultimately it would result in a massive war which you would lose.
>>
>>58934321

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Revolt
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Wahhabi_War
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian–Ottoman_War_(1831–33)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian–Ottoman_War_(1839–41)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1157)
>>
>>58928797
The Neo Ottoman empire would only win if Jews joined again.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK