[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Romania/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15
File: Romanian.png (225 KB, 741x649) Image search: [Google]
Romanian.png
225 KB, 741x649
Does the romanian language sound neo-latin to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz0K-0c0nT8
>>
It seems that they've been cucked linguistically to be honest. Looks like the only true neo-latin countries are Italy, France, Spain and Portugal.
>>
>posts gypsy songs
>herp derp

also i dont know what you're trying to achieve here but romanian is 30% slavic, make of that what you will, i couldn't care less
>>
>>52731241
>muh gypsies
Regular romanian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pMlXyzpwxA

Still doesn't sound neo-latin at all.
>>
>>52731596
>Still doesn't sound neo-latin at all.
and?
>>
>>52731731
Have you read the OP? I asked a question to which you replied with ''muh gypsies''.
>>
>>52731777
it doesn't sound ''neo-latin'', ok, i got it, what next?
>>
We wuz romanz n shiet.
Romanian feels like English, where it's supposed to be germanic but was cucked by other languages.
>>
>>52731904
>next
There's no ''next'', you answer the question and if you want to argue or discuss, go ahead. Why are you triggered? Are you a romanian in Moldova?
>>
>>52731970
in moldova we also speak romanian
the more you know
>>
>>52732211
I knew that already though.
>>
>>52730653
to me it does, mixed liberally w slavic words, all the better for the mix

oh but the question you are actually asking is,
>does romanian sound the way a retarded northamerican teen faggot thinks latin sounds?
>>
>>52730653
Why are you so butthurt with romania ? Everyday I see your threads where you ccritise romanians.Don't get me wrong I'm not taking sides here but I just want to know. Why do you care so much about this people?
>>
>>52732345
>a retarded northamerican teen faggot
I'm not that. I'm an italian man who speaks italian and french natively and also understands spanish, that's three neo-latin languages which sound unmistakably neo-latin to my ears unlike romanian. I also can easily read latin and understand a lot of it and I'm pretty sure countless italians and iberians can say the same, I don't think romanians can though.

Also, the romans spoke VULGAR LATIN, which looks a lot like an italian dialect to me.

>thinks latin sounds?
I also frequently read in latin and often listen to religious chants in latin (with the correct ecclesiastical pronounciation of course) so I am very familiar with that language.
>>
>- Romania are you latin ?
>- Da
>>
>>52732665
i have taken latin in high school and spanish and italian in university, and i have listened to romanian periodically as we are neighbors. it sounds as latin to me as does portuguese/galician, and yes it has plenty of slavic borrowings but why the fuck not.
>>
>>52732888
>sounds as latin to me as does portuguese
Literally the neo-latin language with the strangest pronounciation.
>>
File: rtyrtytyrt.png (10 KB, 766x107) Image search: [Google]
rtyrtytyrt.png
10 KB, 766x107
>>52732887
we also use the slav word slava when thanking god
>>
in case you dont know slava means glory in slavic languages
>>
>>52730653
>>52732888
well terrains sacked by barbarians also have germanic loanwords

most of them, french perhaps as frankish language have heavily influenced it

there were celtic loanwords too, in gallor-roman vulgar latin, briton vulgar latin or iberian vulgar latin
>>
>>52731596
It obviously sounds "neo-latin".
>>
>>52735830
It doesn't.
>>
Shameless self-bump.
>>
no, but neither do portuguese and french Tbh
>>
Why are you a stupid fuck and post gypsy song?

I can post gypsy songs from Italy too.

Romanian and French have the dacian/gaul element and thus sound "unique" from other romance languages.

Even so, no other romance language equals romanian in poetry.
>>
File: 1450635140458.png (111 KB, 1076x272) Image search: [Google]
1450635140458.png
111 KB, 1076x272
>>52738832
>gypsy songs from Italy
Uh?

>the dacian/gaul element and thus sound "unique" from other romance languages
Nice try but french used to sound much more neo-latin and it still does in Southern France:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKuUqsR4WOY
Also:
>During the Middle Ages, Romanian became influenced by the Slavic languages and to some degree by Greek.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language#Prehistory

>Romanian has had a greater share of foreign influence than some other Romance languages such as Italian in terms of vocabulary and other aspects.

>In modern times Romanian vocabulary has been strongly influenced by French, Italian and other languages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language#Classification

>The Slavic influences on Romanian are especially noticeable and can be observed at all linguistic levels: lexis, phonetics, morphology and syntax. About 20% of modern Romanian words are of Slavic origin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language#Slavic_languages

pic related
>>
>>52739145

how does what you post affect this discussion?

tl;dr romanian has 20% slavic WORDS

and?

All language in 20 years will have 15% english words.

And?

Let me tell you about romance languages:

Today:
closet phonetic and most latin words:sardinian
closest grammar to latin:romanian

1500 years ago when italian didnt even exist:

closest phonetically,grammarly and with the most latin words:proto-romanian
>>
>>52739265

kek this

dumb greco-arab thinks that he has any connection to romans when all the connection he has is the fact that he lives were romans used to.
>>
>>52739265
>closet phonetic: sardinian
Uh? Still an italic language though.

>muh grammar
It doesn't matter when your language doesn't sound neo-latin.

>1500 years ago when italian didnt even exist
Neither did romanain, are you stupid?

>closest phonetically,grammarly and with the most latin words:proto-romanian
[citation needed]
>implying derivations of vulgar latin weren't spoken in Italy and Iberia 1500 years ago
>being this delusional

>>52739344
Ancient italian romans = modern italians' forefathers

Deal with it dacoboy.
>>
>>52739457

>Uh? Still an italic language though.

but not ITALIAN.Dont try to derail.

>It doesn't matter when your language doesn't sound neo-latin.

you dont even have all the roman declinations to understand it.

And it doesnt sound latin because you used a moldavian song, where people speak with slavic accent.

>Neither did romanain, are you stupid?

Romanian is recorded in 505 the oldest recording found.

>Ancient italian romans = modern italians' forefathers

Even if you said romans i wouldnt believe you, ancient romans?kek.

Lets see:

-Italians dont speak ancient roman not even vulgar latin.They speak a language that is one of the last to appear.
-Italians have genetically nothing to do with romans.

The only thing you have in common is that you live where romans used to live.

You are not linguistically nor genetically roman.So whats left of you to claim being roman?Nothing.Deal with it, you insecure fuck.
>>
>>52739662
>but not ITALIAN
Still italic.

>you dont even have all the roman declinations to understand it
I do understand a lot of latin and I can easily read it.

>Romanian is recorded in 505 the oldest recording found
Holy shit the delusion is real. The romanian language did NOT exist in 505 AD. You're insane.

>not even vulgar latin
Vulgar latin is like a dialect of italian to me and ''ancient roman'' is not a language you imbecile. The romans spoke vulgar latin.

>muh genetics
Still playing dumb I see.

>So whats left of you to claim being roman?
Italy was NEVER de-latinized, same as Iberia. Unlike Dacia which has been cucked culturally and linguistically.

>Deal with it
Take your own advice.
>>
>>52739785

>Still italic
Ok last time im telling you.Romanian is also considered an italic language.BTFO close this argument.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_languages

>Holy shit the delusion is real. The romanian language did NOT exist in 505 AD. You're insane.

>Vulgar latin is like a dialect of italian to me

Keep your subejctive toughts for yourself.

>and ''ancient roman'' is not a language you imbecile.

So you are italian and dont even know about ancient latin?

Yes, you are literally REKTED.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Latin

>The romans spoke vulgar latin

Yes, the roman collonists.
>Italy was NEVER de-latinized, same as Iberia.

De-latinised in what?Genetics?Language?

Genetics yes.
Language yes/no mainly because you were not invaded by barbars/slavs/germans/huns/mongols

Even so we kept the closest grammar, you didnt.

So what you can claim today is this:
1.You live were romans lived
2.You have more latin words than us.

KEK, yes this makes you roman.

>Dacia which has been cucked culturally and linguistically

By romans.
>>
>>52740050
>dont even know about ancient latin?
What? There is NO language named ''ancient roman''. Old Latin =/= ''ancient roman''

>REKTED
You're literally retarded.

>muh genetics
>Language yes
NO.

Your language doesn't sound neo-latin and you will never be part of the ''Italy, Spain, Portugal and France'' group. Dry those tears now, silly dacoboy.
>>
>Holy shit the delusion is real. The romanian language did NOT exist in 505 AD. You're insane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language

Proto-romaian formed in around 505 AC and modern-romanian in 10th century.

>see how close proto-romanian was to latin, it even fooled the latin speaking Byzantines

—Priscus of Panium [18]
In 545, Procopius of Caesarea mentions[not in citation given] [19] "The trick played by an Ant from present-day Moldavia who is supposed to have passed himself off as a Byzantine General by speaking a form of Latin which he had learned in these regions."
At the Nicaean Synod in 787, the following person is signaled on the 73rd seat: “Ursus Avaritianensium ecclesiae episcopus.” [20] The name of the episcope of the Avaritians (i.e. people ruled by the Avars), being Ursus, is of Romanic origin. [21]

"The first written record of a Romance language spoken in the Middle Ages in the Balkans was written by the Byzantine chronicler Theophanes Confessor in the 6th century about a military expedition against the Avars from 587, when a Vlach muleteer accompanying the Byzantine army noticed that the load was falling from one of the animals and shouted to a companion Torna, torna fratre (meaning "Return, return brother!")."

A quote even from our sworn enemies, the hungarians

Hungarian historian András Huszti affirms, in his posthumous work, also dated 1791: “No other nation has a language as similar to Latin as the Vlachs. This is a sure sign which cannot deceive us that they are the followers of the old Roman colonies in Transylvania.” [25]
>>
File: 1450985236615.png (162 KB, 536x583) Image search: [Google]
1450985236615.png
162 KB, 536x583
I have just one question for you and I hope you can answer it.

Why do you make these threads?
>>
>>52740226

Ancient romans spoke old latin so ancient roman is synonim with old latin.Simple semantics a grade I kid can do.

You didnt even know about the existence of old latin , its the 2nd time i catch you, you didnt even know that only roman collonists spoke VULGAR latin.

You are totally clueless.

We dont want to be part of your neo-latin group, we want to be dacians, we never cared about romans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Latin

Old Latin, also known as Early Latin and Archaic Latin, refers to the Latin language in the period before 75 BC, i.e. before the age of Classical Latin.[2] In New and Contemporary Latin, it is called prisca Latinitas ("ancient Latin") rather than vetus Latina ("old Latin") as the latter is used to refer to a set of Biblical texts.
>>
>>52740280
''proto-romanian'' =/= modern romanian

>>52740452
>Ancient romans spoke old latin
No. They spoke vulgar latin during the Republic and Empire period.

>You didnt even know about the existence of old latin
???

>only roman collonists spoke VULGAR latin
Why are you lying?

>The term "common speech" (sermo vulgaris), which later became "Vulgar Latin", was used by inhabitants of the Roman Empire. Subsequently it became a technical term from Latin and Romance-language philology referring to the unwritten varieties of a Latinised language spoken mainly by Italo-Celtic populations governed by the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulgar_Latin

>Profanities occurred rarely in classical Latin, limited to satirical works and commentaries on word usage. But they could be found in Vulgar Latin (a phrase which means "the language spoken by the common people").

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_profanity

http://www.nativlang.com/romance-languages/vulgar-latin-basic-grammar.php
http://www.nativlang.com/romance-languages/romance-dictionary.php?e=0
>>
>>52730653
What the fuck is neo-latin? Latin reads very martial with a lot of hard consonants. Also,unlike germanic and languages, romance languages are fairly different from one another,even in the southwest europe were they're all neighbours. We share the root of a lot of words and speakers from all romance languages except French find it quite easy to learn each others language on a basic conversational level.. I never met an Italian/Spaniard who lived here for more than 6 months and couldn't speak Romanian and viceversa.
Why are all canadians so fucking autistic,giant country who ammounts more than a shitty province of the great USA.
fiy its not that you're wrong or right,it's how you phrase your "arguments"
>>
>>52740665

>''proto-romanian'' =/= modern romanian

Now you are lacking even simple linguistic facts,its like saying that proto-europeans are not europeans, when proto-europeans are the only europeans.

Romanian language etnogenesis was already finnished around year 505

>No. They spoke vulgar latin during the Republic and Empire period.

This is what kids learn in grade I-III.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulgar_Latin

"Vulgar Latin or Sermo Vulgaris ("common speech") is a generic term for the nonstandard (as opposed to classical) sociolects of Latin from which the Romance languages developed. Works written in Latin during classical times used Classical Latin rather than Vulgar Latin, with very few exceptions (most notably sections of Gaius Petronius' Satyricon). Because of its nonstandard nature, Vulgar Latin had no official orthography. Vulgar Latin is sometimes also called colloquial Latin,[1] or Common Romance (particularly in the late stage). In Renaissance Latin, Vulgar Latin was called vulgare Latinum or Latinum vulgare."

"Ancient romans" spoke old latin then spoke classical latin.Only colonists spoke VULGAR(do you even know what vulgar means?) latin.Vulgar latin had no writting system and differed from region to region.

>The term "common speech" (sermo vulgaris), which later became "Vulgar Latin", was used by inhabitants of the Roman Empire

Yes, scythians spoke a vulgar latin variation in M.E,Spaniards spoke a different vulgar latin from which spanish came, portugues a different one, italians a different one,dacians a different one and this is the reason that romance langauges are not the same.

You learn this in grade I
>>
>>52740736
>What the fuck is neo-latin?
lol

I'm not canadian and I'm just telling you that your language has a lot of non-latin words and doesn't even sound neo-latin. There is no need to be upset.
>>
>>52741056
>Romanian language etnogenesis was already finnished around year 505
????

>"Ancient romans" spoke old latin then spoke classical latin
No. Your reading-comprehension is awful. See >>52740665 again.

>Only colonists spoke VULGAR
[citation needed] and stop pretending that what you copy and paste without reading supports your arguments.
>>
>>52741249

Do you even know what etnogenesis is?

You dont even know what the etnogenesis of a langauge is or what proto-means.

I have to argue with you like a child because you know nothing.

Look just a couple of minutes ago you taught that there is just 1 single vulgar latin.I am done talking with you, come back when you are prepared.
>>
>>52730653
No. But desu, consider Latin was mora timed https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mora_(linguistics) and probably sounded really alien to our ears.

And if you think a language couldn't change that much, speakers of my language from 500 years ago would have trouble understanding us today.

All in all, I dispute the validity of a neo-Latin concept, there is only Latin.
>>
>>52741443
The language that was spoken in Dacia in 505 AD wasn't romanian. You're mentally ill if you think so.

> just a couple of minutes ago you taught that there is just 1 single vulgar latin
Why are you lying? Read my posts and dry those tears. There is no need to be upset.

>come back when you are prepared
But I am prepared since I am a native speaker of a language which naturally evolved on the italian peninsula from the language of the ancient italian romans themselves. Stay triggered.

PS: Your language still doesn't sound neo-latin.
>>
>>52741546
>neo-Latin
This word is simply used to designate the languages which evolved directly from latin.
>>
>>52741599
Well then by definition Romanian does not sound neo-Latin, not at all.
>>
>>52741553

You are CLUELESS AGAIN.

THERE IS NO DACIA AFTER AURELIAN RETREAT.

505 is over 250 years after romans left.After romans left the etnogenesis of ROMANIAN language has finnished and PROTO-ROMANIAN appeared.
>>
>>52741665

romanian evolved directly from latin as all the other romance languages.

>>52741667

Lmao just ignore the clueless italian.Roman officials,emperors, and citizens spoke classical latin and greek and the day by day discussion were spoken ina refined latin.The only people that spoke vulgar latin are commanders,soldiers and peasants.Even Caesar as an army commander he must have picked up a lot of Vulgar Latin (sometimes called "colloquial Latin"), the language spoken on the street by commoners.

But as a patrician he would have spoken mainly Classical Greek with his equals. Since the Roman annexation of Greece, the Greek language gradually obtained a unique place in the Roman world, owing initially to the large number of Greek slaves in Roman households. In Rome itself Greek became the second language of the educated elite. In the days of the late Roman Republic most educated Romans studied Greek. Young wealthy Roman boys were often taught by Greek slaves and sometimes sent to Athens for advanced training.

Plutarch reports that Caesar, when crossing the Rubicon, quoted the Athenian playwright Menander in Greek, saying "let the dice be tossed". Suetonius reports that others have said Caesar's last words were the Greek phrase "kαὶ σύ, τέkνον" ("Kai su, teknon?": 'You too, child?').
>>
>>52741731
>romanian evolved directly from latin as all the other romance languages.
See >>52739145
>>
What the fuck is Neo Latin even suppose to be. It's sounds fucking stupid. Neo implies that it is an attempt to recreate and implement Vulgar or Clasical Latin. To say any modern Language is a Neo [insert ancient and dead language] is stupid since it's a natural evolution that is hundreds if not thousands of years, during which it intermingles and gains words from other languages.
>>
>>52741817

yes, ive seen, We got 30% slavic words.So?

All Romance languages evolved directly from vulgar-latin the word you are trying to say but your tiny italian mind cant comprehend is borrowed/got/was influenced and NOT evolved.

To give you a basic english lesson:

Russian language EVOLVED from old-slavonic and was INFLUENCED by different languages like german,turkish,latin etc
>>
>>52741947

the italian is dumb as fuck.He literally invents terms and gives new meanings to terms so i have to teach him basic english.See

>>52741817
>>52741960
>>
File: shepard smile.jpg (27 KB, 742x442) Image search: [Google]
shepard smile.jpg
27 KB, 742x442
>>52732887
Underrated post.
>>
>>52741960
>All Romance languages evolved directly from vulgar-latin
Yes.
>borrowed/got/was influenced and NOT evolved
Sorry but italian hasn't been cucked linguistically. Pretty much all of our words come directly from latin. You can't say the same for romanian. Stay salty.
>>
>>52742078

>shepard

kek

heres one of the 4 most important piece of poetry we have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBiqmMPacPA
>>
>>52732887
Honestly the one thing that kills it for me. At least The French don't use some form of Germanic Ja.
>>
>>52742156

You were c.ucked the hardest since you lost one of the 4 latin declinations.Its almost impossible for a language to lose a declination,very rare.

I have never heard of a language to lose from grammar,something must have happened to italian, maybe the scribe that invented your language in year 1900 forgot to add it :)))))))
>>
>>52742156

You didnt live under austro-hungars for 800 years,vassals for turks for 300 years, or lived with slavs or have slavs neighbours for 2000 years.

You lived in Rome, in your comfort zone

>plz Poles,Austro-hungars and every catholic nations DEFEND ROME THE SACRED CITY

If romanian academy wants, we can remove all foreign words and replace them all with latin ones.

But we dont want to do it.

Because not the amounth of foreign words make a language.
>>
>>52742197
lol this sounds turkish as fuck. Compare it to:
1:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spN4qbXq1fg

Here's italian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttAy5UrNqgA

UN.MIS.TA.KA.BLY. NEO-LATIN
>>
blabla bla...any language who has "pula" as the most used word is the true latin language
>>
>>52742501

its a regional poetry and not suppose to sound neo-latin.

It uses arhaic words

im done with you kid

i leave you with a poem made by our national poet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i79eJfmGr28

Check the video description for the english lyrics, no italian poet can come up with, no wonder it is said that the romanian is born a poet.

"“And neither you should wonder”, says he towards his friend Carus, “if you found errors in the poems which I compose, and which are almost the work of a Getic poet. And oh!, I am ashamed, but I wrote a poem in the Getic language, and I constructed in our meters the barbarian words; but you must congratulate me, they liked the poem and I began to make for myself the name of a poet, among these inhuman Getae."
Ovidiu, Ex Ponto, 1,iv,13,v. 16-22)
>>
>>52742903
>no italian poet can come up with, no wonder it is said that the romanian is born a poet
kek'd hard

Your delusion is amusing.
>>
>>52742903
this sounds turkish as fuck too btw. Compare it to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGs3QAraXOY
>>
Why are you guys so butthurt ? Romanian might not sound as latin as Italian but it's grammar is still closer to vulgar latin because of the geographical isolation that romania has with the other latin countries and it still is, without a doubt, a latin language like Italian, French,Spanish and Portuguese.
I don't know what you're trying to prove with these threads but that's the truth.
>>
>>52743360
Words and phonetics are more important than grammar because it's what is truly noticeable.
>>
>>52743483
What are you trying to prove ? I don't understand you... you made your point clear already and no one trying to argue with you here but you still spread shit all around you.., Don't you have something better to do ?
>>
>>52743644
What bothers you exactly?
>>
>>52743644
He's probably mad that he isn't Sardinian which is the closest to Latin so he just tries to shit on Romania.
>>
>>52743825
I just don't understand your point, or what you want to prove here, that's all, dont get mad north african boy :^)
>>
>>52743894
>he isn't Sardinian which is the closest to Latin
How can I be a language?
>>
>>52743825
also why don't you answer my question ?
>>
>>52744274
What question?
>>
>>52744218
I used Sardinian as in the Ethnicity seeing as you and your family are probably from Mainland Italy or possibly Sicily. The Sardinian Langauge/Dialect is also closer to Latin then Mainland Italian which if I remember is based of the Florentine dialect.
>>
>>52744402
Well then you're saying ''the sardinian ethnicity which is the closest to Latin'' which makes even less sense.
>>
>>52744328
what is your point ? what do you want to prove here with this shitty threads ? and why you are so butthurt with romania and romanians ?
>>
>>52744551
I'm not trying to prove anything. Why do these threads bother you? Why don't you whine about the cancerous alberto barbosa memeing? Are you romanian?
>>
>>52744666
I'm not really bothered by these threads.It's just sad to see some stupid north african trying to look superior in front of other niggers.
>>
>>52744525
If The Sardinian Langauge is closest to Vulgar Latin due to being a isolated Island with out much contact wouldn't it make sense that the people themselves are also more relatable to the original Latin tribe that became Rome. Compared to other regions of Italy such as Sicily which was a melting pot and the rest of mainland Italy which got hit by the main Germanic Migrations, Sardinia would have been relatively pure so to say.
>>
File: 6916847666_112683e3fc_b.jpg (367 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
6916847666_112683e3fc_b.jpg
367 KB, 683x1024
>>52744825
>The Etruscan civilization reached its peak about the 7th century, but by 509 BC, when the Romans overthrew their Etruscan monarchs, its control in Italy was on the wane. By 350 BC, after a series of wars with both Greeks and Etruscans, the Latins, with Rome as their capital, gained the ascendancy by 272 BC, and they managed to unite the entire Italian peninsula.

>Augustus created for the first time an administrative region called Italia with inhabitants called "Italicus populus", stretching from the Alps to Sicily: for this reason historians like Emilio Gentile called him Father of Italians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italians#Roman_era

ancient italians = modern italians' forefathers
>>
>>52744917
not so eager for an argument i see ? As your cowards ancestors never get into a fight being sure you are going to win. also gypsyes = modern italians* fixed it for you piece of shit :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1440x1080
>>52745084
Just don't.... The Italo-Canadian guy may just hate Romanians for no reason but that's descending to beyond /pol/ levels of retarded.

>Gypsies=Modern Italians
>>
>>52745228
I'm not necesariilly talking about looks or genetics.I'm talking about the way they behave.All the Italians that I met where gypsy-tier
>>
>>52745228
I'm not canadian.

What are you even trying to argue about? You and the polish anon are both literally memeing.
>>
>>52745084
>piece of shit :^)
Confirmed for butthurt. Dry those tears my romani friend.
>>
>>52745425
1.I'm not romanian,I'm polish but I deeply despise Italians.
2.You are still not answering my questions as I can imagine you are nothing more than a piece of shit that wants to look superior, comparing himself with some poor eastern euros
3.At least I didn't leave my shit hole and went to a rich country to become a wage slave, like you did.
>>
>>52745604
>those delicious tears
>>
>>52745634
Okay than.It looks like you don't have any arguments left to prove your point.Just insulting me now.I guess it's the Italian way of doing things.
>>
>>52745702
>Just insulting me now
Says the poster of:
>>52744129
>north african boy
>>52744706
>stupid north african
>>52745084
>gypsyes = modern italians
>>52745604
>piece of shit
>>
https://ro.wiktionary.org/wiki/List%C4%83_de_arhaisme_rom%C3%A2ne%C8%99ti

our words are mostly latin,so yeah we iz latins n shit
>>
>>52745702
As a Italian in America I can say that the Italian way is to always switch sides. We even beat Germany twice using that tactic.
>>
>>52745740
gtfo faggot
>>
File: 69-vittorio-sgarbi-ok.jpg (86 KB, 1011x630) Image search: [Google]
69-vittorio-sgarbi-ok.jpg
86 KB, 1011x630
>>52745604
>shit hole
You don't know where I used to live
>to become a wage slave
No, I'm here to study and after Canada I'm going in Ticino.
>>
File: Vittorio-Sgarbi-7.jpg (16 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
Vittorio-Sgarbi-7.jpg
16 KB, 300x230
>>52745797
How about you dry those tears?
>>
>>52745740
yeah but you still you didn't answer my question. What do you want to prove with these threads ? What is the meainiing of this fucking arguments and hate that you spread ? What do you want to acheive?
>>52745802
Yeah, I also studied nuclaer science in Switzerland. Fuck off wage slave. I bet your whole family is cleaning toilets in Toronto after some Asians left their shit there.
Also
>Italy
>not a shithole
You're kidding right ? Even Poland is better than shitaly
>>
What a man has to do to get a qt Romanian gf?
>>
File: 450378139_960x540.jpg (54 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
450378139_960x540.jpg
54 KB, 960x540
>>52745903
See >>52744666

and stop projecting this hard, your buttdevastation is just silly.
>>
>>52745981
Making threads everyday, about the same subject just to provoke people and saying that you don't want anything.That's beyond my limits of understanding.I just give up. Maybe I'm just a stupid pole but at least I'm not as butthurt as you are...
>>
File: 20120613_sgarbi00.jpg (37 KB, 660x471) Image search: [Google]
20120613_sgarbi00.jpg
37 KB, 660x471
>>52746075
There is no need to be upset.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.