[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/balk/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
Lioonux and cood Edition.
Old>>52045594
>>
1. We demand the unification of all Slavs in the Greater Slavia on the basis of the people's right to self-determination.

2. Only a member of the Slavic and European race can be a citizen. A member of the race can only be one who is of European blood, without consideration of creed.

3. The right to determine matters concerning administration and law belongs only to the citizen. Therefore we demand that every public office, of any sort whatsoever, whether in the Reich, the county or municipality, be filled only by citizens. We combat the corrupting parliamentary economy, office-holding only according to party inclinations without consideration of character or abilities.

4. We demand that the state be charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for the citizens. If it is impossible to sustain the total population of the State, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) are to be expelled from Slavia.

5. Any further immigration of non-citizens is to be prevented. We demand that all non-Slavs and non-Europeans, who have immigrated to Slavic countries be forced immediately to leave Slavia.

6. All citizens must have equal rights and obligations.

7. The first obligation of every citizen must be to work both spiritually and physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the universality, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all. Consequently we demand:

8. Abolition of unearned (work and labour) incomes. Breaking of debt (interest)-slavery.

9. In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

10. We demand the nationalisation of all associated industries.

11. We demand a division of profits of all heavy industries.
>>
>linux
fugging hipsters :DD
>>
say something so i can vocaroo it
>>
File: 14333821213023.png (14 KB, 326x272) Image search: [Google]
14333821213023.png
14 KB, 326x272
>a shqip diaspora manlet is posting itt right now
>>
>>52050948
t. dreams of a man of a broken nation
>>
>>52050839
ne baram bazi amerikanski ili kojznaj sho
samo ovie autistichni gluposti da prestanat

http://infomax.mk/wp/?p=43603#

repost
>>
>>52050989
нe
>>
>>52050967
Linux is nice. Love penguins
>>
West Macedonia is rightful __________
>>
>>52050989
177cm is a PERFECTLY acceptable height and men of 177cm have NO trouble with pulling the ladies
>>
12. We demand an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare.

13. We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of the great warehouses and their being leased at low cost to small firms, the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the State, county or municipality.

14. We demand a land reform suitable to our needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, abolition of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land.

15. We demand struggle without consideration against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest. Common national criminals, usurers, profiteers and so forth are to be punished with death.

16. The state is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious Slav to obtain higher education and subsequently introduction into leading positions. The plans of instruction of all educational institutions are to conform with the experiences of practical life. The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school as early as the beginning of understanding. We demand the education at the expense of the State of outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of position or profession.

17. The State is to care for the elevating national health by protecting the mother and child, by outlawing child-labor, by the encouragement of physical fitness, by means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sport obligation, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with the physical instruction of the young.

18. We demand the formation of a national Slavic army.
>>
Why the fuck is this Croatian Canadian so autistic? Is it because he's a manlet? Or is it simply a false flag?
He isn't buntovnik enough to be of us :^)))))
>>
>>52051017
he has a nation though unlike you, godless and nationless d*aspora

>>52051041
bukvalno sekoja balkanska drzava ima takvi "mediumi" sto serat gluposti 24/7, toa nisto ne dozakuva, a sto lugeto tuka se pro-ruski mesto pro-amerikanski, toa e normalno koga amerikanskite gomna ne teraat da primame siptari u parlament po 2001 datiebam u toa
>>
>>52051044
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0T6tJoOlXBv
>>
>>52051093
>diaspora in Australia
Keep cleaning those toilets to send money back to the village.

I am real Croatian, you are not.
>>
>>52051093
>Kosovo-Albanian Canadian*
>>
>>52051057
West Macedonia is rightful Holy Roman Empire clay

DEUS VULT
>>
>>52051093
he's not croatian though, hes a delusional shiptar
>>
19. We demand legal opposition to known lies and their promulgation through the press. In order to enable the provision of a Slavic press, we demand, that:
a. All writers and employees of the newspapers appearing in the Slavic languages be members of the race;
b. Non-Slavic media be required to have the express permission of the State to be published. They may not be printed in the Slavic languages;
c. Non-Slavs are forbidden by law any financial interest in Slavic publications, or any influence on them, and as punishment for violations the closing of such a publication as well as the immediate expulsion from Slavia of the non-Slavs concerned. Publications which are counter to the general good are to be forbidden. We demand legal prosecution of artistic and literary forms which exert a destructive influence on our national life, and the closure of organizations opposing the above made demands.

20. The good of the state before the good of the individual.

21. For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power in Slavia. Unlimited authority of the central parliament over whole Slavia and its organizations in general. The forming of state and profession chambers for the execution of the laws made by the state within the various states of the confederation.

22. The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of the points set forth above without consideration.
>>
>>52050921
See that on-screen keyboard icon or whatever it is in the tray, that's why I gave up on ricing, there's always something out of place and my autism can't handle it.

>>52050967
It's like you don't want to be free.
>>
>>52051105
more ova 'chetnichka' partija vo srbija nema glasovi tolku, tie ke si vlezat i vo EU, a mozno e i vo NATO, a kaj nas tie sho se na vlast srpski nacionalizam propovedat kolku da go zavaravat narodot da se sili, a Srbija i Rusija kurot gi boli za tebe
>>
ne mi se veruva deka megju ovie euforicni autisti ima i osumnaeset godisna devojka
covece da ne moze covek eden feel da spodeli
>>
File: toniblerim1.png (171 KB, 630x188) Image search: [Google]
toniblerim1.png
171 KB, 630x188
>>52051093
>Croatian
>>
>>52051134
>Croat Australians on average have larger salaries than their fellow Anglo citizens.

"B-but you need t-to clean toilets to send money back to the rođaci in the s-selo "
Shut up kek. You're probably one of those faggots who voted for dude weed lmoa
>>
>>52051162
anyone have the posts of Canalbo where he says"sometimes I wake up and feel Croatian"?
>>
Does anyone have some mmmmmmmmmmm spicy memes?
>>
0 sense in working whole life at an office. Seriously 0 sense guys. I earn good, but this can't be it. What do?
>>
>>52051223
mene kurot me boli za srbija i rusija, i za amerika
ama faktot e deka zapadot/amerikancite se nasite neprijateli uste od 2001, ne teraat da stavame teroristi vo parlament, normalno e nasiot narod da e poveke nasocen kon rusija nego amerika, toa e rezultatot na amerikanskata "pomos" so situacijata od 2001, nisto drugo
>>
File: 14486782004261.png (140 KB, 970x1108) Image search: [Google]
14486782004261.png
140 KB, 970x1108
>>52051248
>>
>>52051246
I can still still win over you in a wrestling match, tutti frutti bitch
Australia is literally indochinese colony
>>
>>52051306
Are you the UDBA guy?
>>
>>52051279
I think you're asking on the wrong site, lad

>>52051248
Who's "Canalbo"?
We can't trust any of these Croatian diasporas until they post some kind of proof
>>
>>52051306
You are mentally ill go outside you freak
>>
File: capture.png (17 KB, 681x613) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
17 KB, 681x613
>>52051041
>infomax

>CIA DOOEL

LMAO I AM DYING OVER HERE
>>
>>52051362
No, I prefer the Stasi.
>>
>>52051271
No memes for you
>>
>>52051200
Meh. it can be removed, if needed.
>>
>>52051337
>trying this hard
>>52051364
I h-have a Croatian citizenship.
>>52051279
I want an office job so badly. I'd kill to be able to just sit in a chair all day and work behind a desk.
>>
>>52051306
holy shit thanks man

thats some god tier albo dialectics and lulz material

this pic should be posted every time some diaspora albo comes here and starts we wuz kings and shit
>>52051364
Canada albo
>>
>>52051337
a croatian will simply crush your 177cm body though
>>52051458
kek
>>
Would you post link to this thread to your normie friends on Jewbook?
Lets do it.
>>
>>52051240
abe jas bev so flomaster si gi pominav noktite i se slikav :D

>>52051304
pa ova so albancite i severozapadna makedonija e ushte od pred 120 godini zapochnato ne od 2001, ili da se razdelime ili nekako politicki da se reshi rabotata long term, sho ova vtoroto nema da dozvoli zapadot za da se tepame da vlezime sho pobrzo pod nato.
i skurcheno mi e da se trenira narodot da razmisluva samo na eden nachin, ako kazi nekoj neshto negativno za srbite odma 'ajde ovaj mora da naviva za turcite'

>>52051396
top lul, centar za istrazuvanje i analiza
>>
>>52051528
its 1:25 nigga the normies are asleep or out being drunk
>>
>>52051528
lud si
>>
>>52051528
nah, i don't want anyone from my fb frends to know i spend my saturdays alone at home
>>
>>52051475
Hearsay

>>52051503
Ah, thanks
>>
>>52051554
bukvalno uste od vremeto na kuzman kapidan, toa ti treba da znaes se slucuvalo vo ohridsko/debarsko, siptarite pravele problemi na slovenskoto naselenie tuka, togas kako banditi, sega kako insurgenti, edinstveno resenie so siptarite e razmena na populacija, kako sto napravi Zhivkov u Bugarija, siptarite nasi u albanija, malceto makedonci sto imaat u albanija u makedonija, i resen e problemot zasekogas
>>
>>52051200
Are you interested in creating a /balk/ themed meme game?
>>
>>52051528
Facebook in this year of our Lord?
>>
>>52051528
My friends know I browse things much worse than /balk/.
>>52051637
Y-you too
>>
>>52051503
I'm not Albanian. For all you know I could be Serbian diaspora pretending to be Albanian.
>>
File: prntscr.jpg (30 KB, 498x289) Image search: [Google]
prntscr.jpg
30 KB, 498x289
>>
>>52051687
a taka da si zdrav i ziv, a ne ovie tinkachite 'makedonija cela da e, ke si ja vratime pirinska i egejska ushte malce', a pola od ova sega sho ja imame mu ja davat na albancite i tuku ja vlechkat rabotata :D
>>
>>52051764
guaranteed they wont know how to reply to threads
>>
>>52051470
Sure, I'm just saying I'm too autistic to handle it

>>52051688
I can't program or draw senpai, don't see how I can help.
>>
>>52051764
You just don't have it in you, Bob
>>
>>52051688
hello ros, I came to /balk/ just for you
Can you tell me how did you start making $$$ from programing
how long did it take to study prog so you could work as a freelancer
and how long from that point to getting a job at a software company?
also it would be nice to share what did you studied first and at what intervals during a day
>>
>>52051528
no need, just post this on your wall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jZfq9S9xnY
>>
>>52051787
edinstveno deca go sakaat toj pirinsko i egejsko autizam, i izrasnuvaat od toa po 13-ta godina, za grcija i bugarija, grcija ja gledame kako destinacija za odmor, a za bugarija bas kur ne boli, ne ja sakame, ne ja mrzime, a so srbija imame taka "blizok" odnos samo poradi jugoslavija, od toa vreme nasite roditeli patuvale za rabota cesto tamu, i seuste patuvaat nekoj, ama za siptarite, ti vikam, najbolje resenie ti e razmena
nasite siptari da se preselat u kosovo ili albanija, nivnite makedonci da dojdat ovde, i ete ti, mir ke ima, ama zapadot mora da priznae deka "multikultura" ne raboti za toa...
>>
>>52051893
>MAMICATA VO PICKA DA TI JA EBAM NA TEBE STO SI NAPISAL DEKA MAKEDONIJA E MUSLIMANSKA! MAKEDONIJA E BIBLISKA ZEMJA NAPISANO E TOA VO BIBLIJATA INAKU NEMAM NISTO PROTIV BRAKATA MAKEDONCI KOI ZARADI OD STO MORALE ILI OD STO SAKALE JA PRIFATILE ISLAMSKATA VERA! SMRT ZA SHIPTARI SMRT ZA SITE STO NE SE MAKEDONCI MAMU DA IM EBAM DUSHMANSKA
>>
>>52051954
agreed
BIBLISKA ZEMJAAAAAAAAA
SMRT ZA ISLAM
>>
>>52051893
I wonder who could be behind that video
>>
Why are /balk/ threads always full of maqies? Do they have the least things to do in their lives? lol
>>
>>52052047
yes I fuck your albo mother into converting to christianity when I'm not shitposting
>>
>>52051692
...well started during highschool with basic html and Javascript and this is where you should start ad well: basic HTML and Pure Javascript tutorials. Next you should learn JQuerry and PHP. Next try a PHP framework (Laravel is really popular right now).

JS exploded a lot in recent years and there are a lot of shit you can do on it: Node, Typescript, Unity 3D engine, etc...

After you learned the baaics try UpWork and grab Small SMALL projects at frist and so on.
>>
>>52051897
>implying people would ever leave their homes or cities they grew up in

You just have to secede all albo provinces and unite with us, this is the only peaceful solution
>>
>>52051861
For you>>52052093
You can even make games and mobile apps if you know Javascript (and angular)
>>
>>52052080
Haha why are you so angry?
Just relax my man
>>
>>52052165
How can I not be angry when Islam still exists in my balkans and it is not a first world utopia
>>
>>52052093
What work do you do with Java?
I know C++, so I am considering to master Java now
>>
>>52052093
I've spent more than a year after I've started learning. I've read a lot of books, watched video tuts, and coded on codecademy and other sites.
I feel very comfortable working with html, css, javascript, jquery, bootstrap, and angular.
However I only had one practical experience making my own site. I apply for web dev internships in a lot of companies but noone replied back.
I'm eager to start freelancing but I'm afraid it's still beyond my scope.
How can I find out if I'm good for it?
>>
>>52052247
G R I L L ? ?
>>52052250
Inb4 the canalbo tries to defend Islam and says it's been a great part of Balkan history for hundreds upon hundreds of years.
>>
>>52051764
i bet they can't even english
>>
>>52052313
There are no grills on 4chan. Especially not on /balk lol :3
>>
>>52052313
IMAMO CURA NA BALK HRVOJE
>>
>>52052361
>implying
There is at least one grill on Hilo Latino, and we suspect there may be another.
And there's some in Swedish threads iirc
>>
>>52052250
With Islam you may never allow it to exist in comfort.
Non-Islamic communities should constantly challenge and criticize Islam reasonably and rationally so that you win over the reasonable folk that are initially sensitive due to the thinking that clouds their reasoning ("freedom of religion and culture is a good thing!"), as well as cause Muslims to react aggressively thereby showing their true nature that they are not reasonable, moral people, and thus should not be respected of their beliefs.

But the main defense is to not let any in in the first place, especially thousands of uneducated, poor people of a different culture.
>>
>>52052293
Hmm, the best way I can tell you is by actual work and adapting to what the client asks. I suggest just going for it on UpWork and taking small , simple sounding projects.

Also If you want to test your skills try helping out communities on GitHub. If you actually have a good GitHub account with a lot of commits it can be a easy ticket to a job.

I could give you a test. Let me check if I have it around.
>>
Speaking of programming languages, why does everyone on the 4chinz shit so much on Java?

I'm a complete amateur who's never done any coding professionally, so obviously others know much more than I do, but nevertheless Java feels like it's perfectly fine. For example I've seen some people say that Java GUIs are shit (especially aesthetically), but frankly I don't see what the big deal is. It feels like one of those ultra-autistic elitist contrarian 4chan things, just like wallpapers (specifically, how having any icons, toolbars, etc., is shit-tier, but having fucking gadgets for weather and calendar is somehow good).
>>
>>52052274
>I know C++
C++ is a horrible language. It's made more horrible by the fact that a lot of substandard programmers use it, to the point where it's much much easier to generate total and utter crap with it. Quite frankly, even if the choice of C were to do *nothing* but keep the C++ programmers out, that in itself would be a huge reason to use C.
>>
File: 1385113161452[1].jpg (36 KB, 470x533) Image search: [Google]
1385113161452[1].jpg
36 KB, 470x533
>>52052247
>tfw even on the internet being around girls makes you feel anxious
>>
>>52052495
>why does everyone on the 4chinz shit so much on Java?
Because it is a bloated slow pos?
>>
>>52052274
Java si great for Android development and a easy starting language. C++ is considered 2 "old school" now and many people just go C# or Objective C (for Ios) development.
>>
>>52052274
Still C++ is the best choice for huge complex projects witch need a lot of optimization and do complex calculations...if not just go C#.
>>
>>52052538
i have opposite problem
im an asshole to girls and according to r9k that means im part chad and they should fall for it, but it doesnt work irl
some girls like the shy/anxious guys tho
>>
>tfw you can't tell other grills you come here cause they'll think you are utterly messed up in the head
>>
>>52052542
fair enough

though in my case slowness is not really an issue because all I ever code is "light" stuff for which speed makes essentially no noticeable difference.
>>
>>52052502
C++ is the most complex language. I haven't mastered any other language completely, but from what I see C++ is the most intuitive and rational.

>>52052544
>C++ is considered 2 "old school"
What the fuck? Why?

>>52052313
There is nothing wrong with Islam, though. Muslims are not representative of Islam. And no, you cannot disregard history.
>>
>>52052714
>>52052732
so apparently theres 2 canadians here? one is the albo mudslime manlet diaspora and other is some sane person? hm
>>
>>52052669
supposing you're indeed a girl what exactly do you like here?I cant think of anything interesting for a girl here
>>
>>52052597
You are not the correct asshole to girls, you are just angry and look like you will beat them if they put the wrong kind of lettuce in their sandwich.
>>
>>52052732
Muslims are not representative of Islam...
What?
>>
>>52052775
I'm not Albo, I am Canadian.
>>
>>52052732
>nothing wrong with islam
The Koran blatantly incites violence. It mandates violence against those who are not Muslims.
Do you not see how that might be a problem?
>>52052669
>my gf knows I go on /int/ and /pol/
>she's totally okay with it

Wew lads, I'm lucky.
>>
File: ministerium.jpg (76 KB, 315x431) Image search: [Google]
ministerium.jpg
76 KB, 315x431
>>52052775
Yes, don't stop them posting. Tonibler reveals himself more and more by the day.
>>
>>52052775
>and other is some sane person
Well, depends on how you define sane. For instance I have no real-life friends, so not sure how sane that makes me.

[spoiler]Also I'm a Macedoniaboo[/spoiler]
>>
>>52052873
I only have 4, and thats because I was fourtunate enough I met them in uni and they share the same interests as me
im sure you can find irl friends if you try
>>
>>52052873
>For instance I have no real-life friends, so not sure how sane that makes me.
That is sane.

>Also I'm a Macedoniaboo
I think we found your problem.
>>
>>52050921
what theme/windows manager?
>>
>>52052293
Here:

time:4-5 Hours

Create a car catalog saver and filter with the following

>Ability to search for a car form a saved list: a auto-complete generated
list will popup while typing if its already in the list IF NOT a button
will appear giving you the option to save the car model

>A list of 3 filter for the search and save
A:> Car weight: <1T, 2T, 3T, >20Tons
B:> Car price: <1000E, 1000-2000E, 2000-3000E, over 5000 Euro
C:> Serial Model, Concept Car

The search will be limited depending on your filter selection AND the saving of the car will require a option from all 3 to be selected

If a car is selected form the autcomplete list the filters will immediately
show the values for the specific car selected as well as the date and time in wich the Car was saved

Mentions:

Use Bootstrap,
Must have basic fronted and backed security and
well as clear messages for the user,
Clean intuitive design,
No page reloads aloawd (AJAX only)
>>
File: 1318041597540.jpg (199 KB, 929x585) Image search: [Google]
1318041597540.jpg
199 KB, 929x585
>>52052487
Thanks Ros
Never even thought of making a Git account.
>>
>>52052935
>im sure you can find irl friends if you try
the problem is that my uni program is literally dudebro central. Now, I know it's typical /r9k/ behaviour to just call everyone "dudebro", but in my case they really are all dudebros.
>>
>>52052946
were the underdogs, were bound to have some fans :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO5Beq-D74A
>>
>>52053000
Git is a must these days. GitHub is your public account for show. If you want PRIVATE free repositories for your own projects make a GitLab account its free and you can have infinite private projects...its what we use:)

Glad I could help Also if you have questions about >>52052990 Ask me
>>
>>52052873
why the fuck some Canadian(excluding tonibler) would be a Macedoniaboo?

it's like me being a Guatemalaboo

a shithole that I know nothing and I will never visit on the other side of the earth
>>
File: 1345652856867.jpg (51 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
1345652856867.jpg
51 KB, 454x600
>>52053037
>tfw Tito's Yugoslavia is forever dead
;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7KoJxSgSc
>>
File: 1429841348325.png (176 KB, 276x281) Image search: [Google]
1429841348325.png
176 KB, 276x281
>>52053068
>a shithole that I know nothing and I will never visit on the other side of the earth
The whole world is Greekboo. We can also have some few boos Pederakis, stop being jelly for gods sake.
>>
>>52052837
>The Koran blatantly incites violence. It mandates violence against those who are not Muslims.
>implying violence can't be justified
if a man with a knife breaks into your home and charges at you, you are justified in shooting him.
likewise, the Qur'an specifically states that violence is permitted when you are under threat of your life or your religion. This is justifiable violence.

>>52052837
most "Muslims" are not truly Muslim in that they follow the Qur'an properly.

Look at how Makedonskis are most aggressive towards Islam. Yet, you cannot argue that women are more beautiful when they are covered. I hope there will be Macedonian girls wearing hijabs in the future because of this, for the sake of my fellow Makedonian brothers.
>>
>>52053068
>and I will never visit
I might visit Macedonia some day, who the fuck knows. If I had unlimited time, money, and if I weren't so assburger, I would certainly go visit. Heck, even my assburger, I might still go.
>>
>>52053068
I'm a bit of a New Zealand boo tb.h
I should have been born a new zealander
god made a mistake

>>52053087
we all know that feel
if Tito was immortal I think Yugo would be 1st world by now dbi.
>>52053106
>whole world is Greekboo
this, their mythology an shit brings in many boos
>>52053122
>you cannot argue that women are more beautiful when they are covered.
?????????????/
>albo unironically defending islam
cant make this shit up
>>
File: 1440285064066.jpg (8 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1440285064066.jpg
8 KB, 248x250
>>52053122
>>
>>52052990
>>52053064
Hey thanks man, this seems fun. I have been learning SQL these few weeks and might put some of it to good use.
Where can I find more projects like these?
>>
>>52053149
you cannot argue that women aren't more beautiful when they're covered*

And I'm Canadian.
>>
Bulgars are asleep
Let's make plans how to kill them.
>>
>>52053122
>quran 8:12

"m-muh self defence "
Your analogy only makes sense when you realise that the person with the knife is any non Muslim. Irrespective if they're attacking you or not. Islam teaches that anyone who isn't Muslim is the enemy.
>>
>>52053208
yes you can argue thats retarded
and no you're not canadian
>>52053211
nah some of em are bros...
>>
>>52053208
Muslims can't be Canadian.
>>
>>52053106
I am not jelly bruh nor I meant to insult Macedonia

Its just too..weird.Imagine some poor autist faggot on Japan for example being an Albanianboo,This thought makes me wanna vomit
>>
>>52053211
Sprinkle poison on their penises and all the men tomorrow will die by evening.
Bulgarian women are then available
>>
>>52053211
Why do we have to do it?
Cant we just tell a group of gypsies that we'll give them 100 denars if they genocide as many bulgars as possible?
>>
>>52053208
>And I'm Canadian.
jej
>>
>>52053208
>you cannot argue that women aren't more beautiful when they're covered

I wonder who could be behind that post
>>
>>52053181
These is just a test I give to noobies when they come for a interview. It testes everything:
PHP
PDO or mysqli (for backed security)
Mysql Queries,
Ajax requests,
Propper use of bootstrap,
auto-complete lists,
attention to details,
ability to search on google and find easy plugins and solutions so they can get the job done faster.

Pro tip: ALWAYS steal code and search for plugins to do the job for you. No one gives a shit if you made the whole code your self: a good programmer adapts and gets the job done :)
>>
>>52053289
I agreee, don't take my post(s) too literally heh.
>>
File: 1426183839376.jpg (91 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1426183839376.jpg
91 KB, 500x375
>>52053353
>ALWAYS steal
Is that the Romanian code of honor?
>>
>>52053414
N O I C E
>>52053343
So what did the Nazis destroy first? Your village or your white pride?
>>
>>52053414
Fuck yes it is. and it works. Its about time and profit. If you find a plugin to do the entire thing for you you are a God amongst men.
>>
>>52053228
8:12 is under the context of war. This is completely fine.

>>52053269
you don't know shit in your treehut, monkey.

>>52053343
I'm not Muslim, I'm Canadian.
I'm only stating the truth here. Wouldn't you want to see Greek girls in beautiful hijabs?
>>
>>52053442
I actually dont like the nazis because that fucker Hitler literally liked arabs more than slavs
there were arabs in the wehrmacht and shit, bosniaks too
he was a disgusting hypocrite

but ofc I dont like mudslimes or blacks that cant assimilate
>>
>>52053289
>Its just too..weird.Imagine some poor autist faggot on Japan for example being an Albanianboo,This thought makes me wanna vomit
><font size="1">I literally have a 4chan folder, that's not an image reaction or porn folder but 58 countries having its own folders and data/txt files and images (physical/mineral/social terrain and some news clippings) such as political options and economy with future development</font>

I know right...imagine people having such trivial, microinterests about single countries....
>>
>>52053470
>Wouldn't you want to see Greek girls in beautiful hijabs?
>toniblerim finds a hijab more beautiful than the girl
>>
>>52053594
That's not true, one day I am going to marry Emma Stone. Emma Stone is beautiful, but will be even more beautiful when she wears a hijab.
>>
>>52053592
delete this please
>>
>>52053442
Huh?If you ask me personally Nazis killed my grandpa.In general country suffered in a turbulence for over a decade if you include the 3 year civil war after occupation
>>52053470
Tonibler I...
>>52053488
Sorry bruh your post went full Jodorfosky.This time I didnt get you
>>
>>52053634
>Emma Stone
Too tall for you.
>>
is the greek lesbian on
>>
>>52053353
Alright man, I took note of everything you said in this thread and will try this tomorrow. It does seem challenging but not that much. Now I'm off to get some sleep.
Thanks a lot bro
>>
>>52053702
Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I know Emma Stone is 168cm, or around 5'6. Even if she wears highest of heels I will remain taller than her.

You are just jealous of future me and Emma. You will have to marry some ugly village girl hahahah fucking maqekeks
>>
>>52053763
>I'm off to get some sleep.
You can sleep when you are dead senpai.
>>
yo Greeks
do you usually put mustard or mayo on gyro? I hate em
>>
>>52053741
Yes
>>
>>52053809
tzatziki is the most common sauce along with mustard and ketchup

I dont know anyone eating it with mayo
>>
>>52053791
I doubt she'd like to bear Toniblerim Jr
>>
>>52053875
ofc tzatziki
I hate both mayo and mustard, I usually eat it with tzatziki, ketchup and salad, pork usually as well
i can eat gyros forever
>>
>>52053884
>>
(You)
>>
>>52053884
fuck you I look like a fashion model
>>
>>52053986
>fuck you I look like a fashion model
>>
File: _dsc00684.jpg (423 KB, 968x648) Image search: [Google]
_dsc00684.jpg
423 KB, 968x648
>>52053986
>>
>>52053986
>he doesn't have a manbun like me
Are you even a model tho?
>>
File: DSCF4627.jpg (31 KB, 396x432) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4627.jpg
31 KB, 396x432
>>52053986
What do you think of fashion models pic related?
>>
File: 912_2788.jpg (54 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
912_2788.jpg
54 KB, 540x720
>>52053986
>>
File: sfinx-romania.jpg (923 KB, 1000x645) Image search: [Google]
sfinx-romania.jpg
923 KB, 1000x645
good night neighbours
>>
this is very funny read it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Fort_Dix_attack_plot
>>
>>52054249
wow that jihab makes them so beautiful!!
>>
File: 1353706003979.jpg (44 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1353706003979.jpg
44 KB, 350x280
>>52054133
>>52054189
>>52054284
If I showed a pic of me you wouldn't post these things

>>52054249
Disgusting

>>52054223
>manbun
Fucking hipster
you aren't true Croat
>>
File: Krisko-2.jpg (392 KB, 1289x1677) Image search: [Google]
Krisko-2.jpg
392 KB, 1289x1677
nedko.brashliana/videos/788060274617915/

r8 me lads
>>
File: Albania.png (200 KB, 809x685) Image search: [Google]
Albania.png
200 KB, 809x685
>>52053667
>Sorry bruh your post went full Jodorfosky.This time I didnt get you
Autism
>>
>>52054490
lets see the maco folder
>>
WE STAR WARS NOW

fezbook /copa90/videos/922231597861982/?pnref=story
>>
>>52054317
gn ros
dream of lots of copper
>>
what is /balk/ doing at 2:47 / 3:47?
>>
File: regular cecka fan.jpg (105 KB, 460x680) Image search: [Google]
regular cecka fan.jpg
105 KB, 460x680
>>52054581
>>
>>52054638
Current Weather
-5°
>>
File: Capture.png (75 KB, 1129x614) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
75 KB, 1129x614
>>52054638
going to watch
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-amDKfV5Hdw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

>tfw you aren't a truck driver to be there backing these guys up, swearing in your language from your truck and calling them cigani
>>
>>52054418
>Albanian diaspora in charge of determining Croatianness
>>
>>52054764
Africans are subhuman
If they find Africans in the truck the driver gets fined thousands of euros depending on how many city chimps they find
>>
>>52054764
https://youtu.be/aFSi9dgTM5Q

Everytime
>>
>>52054784
Croatians and Albanians are similar people.
>>
File: 3vT2Zfi.png (144 KB, 839x139) Image search: [Google]
3vT2Zfi.png
144 KB, 839x139
>>52054850
>>52054887

first vid is Bulgarian truck driver swearing in Bulgarian calling em gypsies and shit when they're attacking a Hungarian truck

second vid is Hungarian swearing at them for attacking another and his truck as well
the guy is fearless, almost fucking ran them over kek

truck drivers from all european countries are brothers in arms kek
>>
>>52054893
Here's your (you)
>>
>>52054912
What's funny to me is that some Westerners actually feel sorry for people and think they should be given help

these are literal animals and they should be treated so
>>
Thank god i am not a tatar,shiptar,gayreek,smerdian,cockroachturk

Macedonia for Macedonians
>>
>>52054954
It's true whether you like it or not, brother.
It's probably a nice day out right now in Australia, why don't you go find yourself a nice girl to hang out with?
Spread the Illyrian seed
>>
>>52054912
Check the soldiers video, i kekd

Also, theres some truck driver dude that has semi-big channel in our local youtube-like site(vbox)and he uploads really fun videos all the time.once i binge watched half of them and there were at least 3-4 videos where he was complaning how gypsies in France and some other cointry literally broke in the truck while he was sleeping and tried to steal the cargo.He said gypos abroad are way worse, since back home they are actually afraid to go full nigger most of the times
>>
>>52055016
Bosnians, western Serbs, Montenegrins and Croats might have some Illyrian genes
albos are just abominations though with nothing to do with them
>>
File: Macedonia.png (171 KB, 704x674) Image search: [Google]
Macedonia.png
171 KB, 704x674
>>52054528
Even the small amount I have for Macedonia is shaky because most of the information are 2013 keen American estimates or "hard" data from a decade earlier
>>
>>52055102
>>52055102
Albanians have more Illyrian blood than all those people except (possibly) Croats.

Eat shit mountain goat

>>52054970
Every time I go to Maqedonia, make girls run up to me asking me to marry them I am like a screenless movie star, but I say no because I don't like goblins
>>
>>52055095
truck driving is a pretty comfy job, downside is HUGE work hours, you'll be driving 16 hours a day sometimes maybe more, but you do get to travel Europe on a weekly basis
wonder if you have much time to make stops...
>>
>>52055184
>Hes a shiptar diaspora.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>52055016
>spread the illyrian seed
My gf is Anglo. Am I keked for being a race traitor or is her family keked for letting me fuck their pure Anglo daughter?
>>
>>52055270
Go to bed, you need to stack milk at your job tomorrow in the morning while I make $263 an hour being a cool man
>>
>tons of new make s*rbomans posting at saturday evening

this is promesing
>>
File: 1356584520018.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1356584520018.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>52055342
>is her family keked for letting me fuck their pure Anglo daughter?
If she is almost or completely Anglo then her family is being maxim kekeled and they can't do anything about it
They're probably furious but they can't say anything
good work my man
>>
>>52055364
>while I make $263 an hour being a cool man

you are playing music on muslim weddings blerim, im sure thats not payed 300 $ per hour
>>
>>52055416
who dat?
im with Sashko, I'm a macedonian patriot
>>
>>52055449
>tfw i know that her farther always wanted her to be with an Anglo
>she fell in love with a Croat
>he says he's happy for us but secretly despises the fact that she wants to marry me

The flipside is that it means I won't be able to have pure Croatian children. My parents are just as disappointed in me for not being with a fellow cro, or at the least, a southern European.
>>
>>52055342
>Anglo
>Croatian
>race traitor
And I though the night is far from young
>>
>>52055416
>being a tatarlover69 or a serboman

hauahuahuahauhauha

>>52055364
what type of escort service are you part of.

people probably pay you to pee on you blerim i mean shiptars are only useful as urinals
>>
>>52055608
>what type of escort service are you part of.
>
>people probably pay you to pee on you blerim i mean shiptars are only useful as urinals
rofl sashko bringing the bants
>>
>>52055570
When I say Anglo, I mean a northern European, specifically from the British Isles.
Do not try and claim we're the same as them.
>>
>>52055674
We are better than them actually
>>
I really want some one to ask the refugees
ask them what they think about the country which is the birthplace of islam not wanting to take a single one in kek
>>
>>52055807
50% of them are only out for the money, I mean if you were offered a FREE house, FREE food, FREE internet and have a green light to rape any girl you want and don't have to obey the laws of the country you live in, you would migrate too.

The other 50% are literal terrorists who will blow themselves up soon
>>
>>52055608
the only escort service I am a part of is the one where I service your sister when she escorts my dick in her mouth

>>52055550
>>tfw i know that her farther always wanted her to be with an Anglo
>>he says he's happy for us but secretly despises the fact that she wants to marry me
The idea of him being furious behind closed doors is hilarious

My parents want me to be with an Albanian girl or at least a blonde girl, but there's limited options here and brunettes are superior
>>
File: kosovo intelectual woman.jpg (43 KB, 423x450) Image search: [Google]
kosovo intelectual woman.jpg
43 KB, 423x450
>>52055860
take albanian woman, toniblerim dont be mudslimetraitor allah will be furious with you
>>
>>52055851
yeah but, the ones that genuinely want to flee danger, im sure some are asking themselves "why is saudi arabia, the supposed birthplace of our faith, asking us to turn away from them?"
kek
>>
>>52055674
We are definitely not of the same ethnicity as people from the British Isles. We are not the same with people who live in Slovenia, Moldova, France or Luxembourg, take your pick. But a different race? I hope you and I are on the same page about races. Don't mix ethnicity with race. One race and its variations stretch from the British Isles to the Indus Valley, the Caucasians and their subtypes. As long as you don't post pseudo "Ellis island geneticists" theories of "whites", "browns", "reds", "yellows" and "blacks", we're fine. We Europeans can do better with our anthropology and racialism
>>
>>52055905
>yeah but, the ones that genuinely want to flee danger

That's none of them desu, they are as much in a war as we are, shitton of kids are getting stabbed in buses in skopje on daily basis and you don't see us fleeing our country
>>
>>52055901
Inshallah

there is nothing hotter than a woman in a garbage bag
>>
>>52055930
>shitton of kids are getting stabbed in buses in skopje on daily basis
kek good one m8, but word travels fast in our little shithole town and that shit only happened on like 2 instances kek
>>
>>52055971
>and that shit only happened on like 2 instances kek

are you 12 ?

It happens at least once a day, it's just that media doesn't cover it since its considered normal in the last 5 years
>>
>>52055860
Man my sister has a huge clit and she probably puts her clit in your mouth and squirts in it and forces you to drink all that pee
>>
>>52056029
holy shit this delusion...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ESI4pTDI9g

what language is this guy speaking?
>>
>>52055905
Arabs hate Saudis because they know they're filthy Wahabbist subhumans that need to have their lands brutally ravaged.

Anyway they are too poor to care and go anywhere they can, unfortunately once they pass a to Western Turkey they are no longer truly fleeing danger if they continue to Western Europe. They are in no danger in W. Turkey, but they have no prosperity either. Therefore when these "refugees" are being accepted, they are not accepted on the basis that they are fleeing war but on the basis that they are fleeing extreme poverty. If that's the case then millions of culturally worthless, disgusting third-worlders are qualified to enter Europe.

>>52056055
>Man my sister has a huge clit
what the fuck man you are crazy get away
>>
>>52056270
hungarian, I linked the same vid >>52054764
>>
>>52056270
>>52056316
also ur vid doesnt even translate the best part
"may you rot away"
kek, savage
eastern european truckers will lead the revolution
>>
>>52056289
how does it feel to be proud of a shithole shiptarland half way around the world knowing nearly nothing how your savage people act.
>>
>>52056474
Nonsense. You are spreading propaganda, evil greco-bulgar gypsy.
>>
>>52056316
>>52056456
you know, given how tiny the police presence is there, I'm surprised there haven't been some howaito yuropoor extremists who've "taken things in their own hands".
>>
>>52056565
hes speaking 100% truth m8
sashko makes more sense than you, kek

>>52056593
they dont care enough, the hungarian truckers that is at least kek
french people r pussies though
>>
>>52056565
yes nonsense i don't expect shiptars to feel anything.

you're breed and created for one thing and that is to be American auxiliary force in the balkans
>>
>>52056624
You are just jealous you have no powerful friends, Putin won't recognize your poopoo country no matter how much of his semen you wish to use as lotion

>>52056619
I am pretty sure sashko has at least 67% shqiyptar ancestors
he is just trying to fight against the collective he is a part of
>>
>watching some completely random video of a Québécois trucker doing some road vlog/journal
>has less than 7k views
>one of the comments is from a Colombian woman who's "learning to speak Québécois" and who says she wants to travel to Quebec
man, the world is a strange fucking place
>>
>>52056859
desu quebecan french > french french
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9H3MmUVa6U
>>
>>52056975
Well, I agree, but it's still weird to find such a comment on such a random irrelevant video.

Not that I'm complaining, Colombians are generally very good immigrants, and it's obviously always nice to see random people on other continents be a "boo" of ur cunt. But still, it's weird.
>>
>>52056975
take that back
>>
>>52056975
Go to sleep
>>52056859
>shit-tar thinking he's a real person

Man, the world sure is getting crazy.
>>
File: congolombiana.png (10 KB, 831x90) Image search: [Google]
congolombiana.png
10 KB, 831x90
>>52057136
forgot pic
>>
>>52057208
im watching ong bak the muay thai warrior
shit this movie is awesome
>>52057198
:^) no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFP4FxJL1ao
>>
>>52057224
>ser yo
>hablar español
>todavía poder entender unas palabras franceses

Sheeeit. Romance languages are noice.
>>52057249
It's like 4 am there ! Get some sleep, you have to wake up early tomorrow for Dawn Prayers at the mosque :^)
>>
>>52057224
Can you find more mysterious, autistic things around the obscure part of the internet?

One time I saw this video of a guy making a painting with a dead bird covered completely in ink or tar. It barely looked like a bird at first. The video is lost.
>>
File: cute dog eating grapes.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cute dog eating grapes.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>52057249
the 1 ?
the 2 is dope af too
fucking elephants man
>>
>>52057315
if im going to be doing anything to a mosque early in the morning it'll be throwing a molotov at it
>>52057331
downloaded all 3, 1 atm
the fighting scenes are better than bruce lee films imo kek
>>
>>52057391
>if im going to be doing anything to a mosque early in the morning it'll be throwing a molotov at it
Estagfurullah
if you became a Muslim you could get a cute Muslim wife and you will be happy without fear of her cheating on you or thinking she has rights
>>
>>52057471
i'd rather stay in chastity forever than abandon the religion of my ancestors for some shit some autistic arab pigfucker dreamt up in a cave tb.h...
you can get an orthodox qt which is not a stinky shitskin
>>
>>52057516
>orthodox qt
Are maqe girls even religious or care nowadays?
>>
>>52057516
kirie leison my friend, your memes are holy indeed !

t. ahmed al faransi
>>
>>52057572
not that much, but they hate m*slims more than the men so alright with me
>>52057593
indeed christianity is the one true religion, however some parts of it have strayed from the truth but orthodoxy is eternal, that's why orthodoxy in slav (maybe in greek too) literally translates to "true faith"
>>
>>52057656
Why are you not asleep right now?

Sleep is important for mental and physical health.
>>
>>52057742
im watching the movie like I said
my sleep schedule always gets fucked up in week days and especially when I have to late shift in work
>>
>>52057887
you want to watch a movie together on skype while we're in bed?
>>
File: 1356323593768.jpg (5 KB, 226x252) Image search: [Google]
1356323593768.jpg
5 KB, 226x252
>>52057989
>tfw you'll never have a cuddle party with toniblerims
>>
>>52057989
kek that was unexpected, im in bed right now trying to be comfy with pop corn, furnace heating the room while its minus outside and some soda
>>
>>52058076
sounds comfy
nothing better than to watch a movie at night all comfy with hot cocoa, food, and somebody to make occasional comments to on skype video depending on the movie

>>52058033
I keep it to a minimum to not be a faggot and select people very carefully
>>
>>52050921
FUCK OFF ROS
>>
Is romania a safe country?
>>
>>52061058
Woke up at 6:30 and tried to figure where our thread is.
Thanks for bumping it mate.
It depends on what you regard as "safe".
>>
>>52061058

I guess avoiding the ghetto / cigani parts would guarantee that
>>
Oh fugg. The jewropeans are awake again. Hide your shekels
>>
>>52062264

Hey upside down country
>>
>>52062305
Hey hellenas-bro
How are you? How was your sleep?
>>
good morning.
>>
>>52062739

Relaxing, tbhfamlad

>>52063070

Merhaba komsu
>>
Famlads, just do yourselves a favor and never buy anything from an eBay seller that ships only with USPS
>>
>>52064751
Maybe that's because you're in Greece :^^^^^^^^^}
>>
File: 1449329182739.jpg (77 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1449329182739.jpg
77 KB, 720x720
>>52055492
well you are either with the s*rbs, b*lgars or gr*ks, there's no bulgarian macedonian authonomists like Gotse Delchev living in this age after the 2 world wars, so pick your side.

also, fuck that guy who was pretending to be a girl on /balk/
>>
>>52053149
>tfw our mythology is a compilation of the greatest shitposts of antiquity
>tfw they teach it in schools/unis all around the world
>>
>>52064949
8/10
Would fuck her
>>52065004
>Greek mythology is a compilation of the greatest shit posts of antiquity
>Icarus
>got too close to the sun
>sun yells "A FUCKING WING SUIT! GENTLEMEN, YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP"
>icarus crashes into the sea
>>
>>52064912

yeah, it's definitely Greece;s fault that USPS shipped my package to Canada and their customs rejected it and for the past 10 days the tracking code hasn't been scanned or updated
>>
>>52065155
I blame Nazi Sympathisers țbh
>>
File: Doctor Mengele I'm NSDAP.png (349 KB, 544x733) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Mengele I'm NSDAP.png
349 KB, 544x733
>>52065078
You're trying too hard now, Bazza.
>>
>>52065078

that's what happens when you try to fly away from your debts dbi
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.