[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has /int/ done to your opinion of other countries? Has it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1468735622352.jpg (239 KB, 880x1042) Image search: [Google]
1468735622352.jpg
239 KB, 880x1042
What has /int/ done to your opinion of other countries? Has it made you like some less? Some more? Just generally completely changed how you see other places?

Personally I like Japan way less and Brazil and Australia way more
>>
File: jabba wo neegee wo dana wabya.png (105 KB, 374x257) Image search: [Google]
jabba wo neegee wo dana wabya.png
105 KB, 374x257
>letting 4chin influence your opinions
>>
>>62289259
I hate everyone more I hate people from my own country the most they're such fuckwits.
>>
>>62289310
people on 4chan are still people and there are easily discernible differences in posting patterns of people from different countries

i dislike the japanese because they're like robots of people, deny war crimes, have an autistic hatred for every country around them

i like brazil and australia because they're carefree and both funny as fuck in their own ways, brazilians are hilariously self loathing and self aware and australians are literally incapable of typing anything that isn't funny somehow

>>62289321
like this isn't even meant to be funny but read in the accent it's hilarious
>>
I hate europe now
>>
I think memes, but I rarely say them.
>>
>>62289435
I impulsively think
>mfw
>implying
irl now
>>
>>62289516
>>62289435
you should both probably stop browsing for a bit
>>
>>62289684
"no"
>>
File: doot doot.jpg (558 KB, 1697x1818) Image search: [Google]
doot doot.jpg
558 KB, 1697x1818
>>62289259
Who the fuck ruined this zdzislaw painting??
>>
I hate europe now
and love south america
>>
I used to think Americans being brainwashed retards was just anti-american sentiment that came about from their global influence.

But after coming here and having to deal with them regularly I realized that they really are.
>>
not /int/, but thanks to /sp/ I like canadians and the irish a lot less and germans and argentines more
>>
>>62289259
Kind of gave me a disdain for Slavs desu
>>
>>62291092
Haha why would you think they were lying to you, you interact with dipshit Americans everywhere else on the Internet on a daily basis
>>
>>62289939

mr. internet did this, he always does that...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.