[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ic/ think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Next Sycra.png (96 KB, 290x335) Image search: [Google]
Next Sycra.png
96 KB, 290x335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCEmvL03UcQ
>>
File: 1462298140596.jpg (304 KB, 1481x2048) Image search: [Google]
1462298140596.jpg
304 KB, 1481x2048
>>2514848
>looking away at some random corner in space

I will never understand this fad why would you draw something in profile view looking away is she shy? Does she have social anxiety disorder? Is there a fucking dick next to her or something? I see this shit on /ic/ all the fucking time it is awkward it makes no sense take pic related as a good example you see how she is fucking looking at the viewer you see how you can read expression do you fucking see how the artist conveyed something you can communicate with?

Jesus christ man fuck you.
>>
>>2514860
maybe something interesting is happening in the corner!
>>
>>2514860
>mfw when autists are too intimidated to make eye contact with their own drawings
>>
>>2515048
fucking kek
>>
>>2514860
Are you slightly autistic? It's to create a sense of asymmetry and making it look like she's NOT posing for a photo, looking straight into the camera, but rather that it's a shot capturing a random moment.
>>
>>2514860

>headshots should be straight and symmetrical with the eyes always facing the viewer

Confirmed for not making it and being a shit noob.
>>
>>2515072
should probably turn/angle her head then. People don't usually look at things out of the corner of their eye or hold their head completely level at all times.
>>
>>2515443
you're stupid and anyone that replies to you is too. including me for even sinking to your level. fuck you.
>>
File: 1458006545149.jpg (45 KB, 671x366) Image search: [Google]
1458006545149.jpg
45 KB, 671x366
>>2515456
>>
>>2515048
lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.