[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here subscribed to newmastersacademy? I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: 3332211.png (6 KB, 248x160) Image search: [Google]
3332211.png
6 KB, 248x160
Is anyone here subscribed to newmastersacademy? I'm thinking of subscring to them and download a bunch of courses but I don't know if its doable. Has anyone done this? If so, how?
>>
>>2602419
They fixed the exploit not too long ago so it's not possible to download the videos.

I did manage to download quite a bit of the courses. If anyone would like to set up a trade let me know.
>>
>>2602423
Are you willing to share anything?
>>
>>2602428

No, trade or no deal.
>>
File: 33.png (778 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
33.png
778 KB, 1366x768
>>2602429
All i got is bad memes
>>
>>2602419
you can subscribe for a few months and get a ton out of it, i'd recommend it just to support based steve huston
>>
>>2602440
Yeah, I would so too! But It would be gr8 if we were able to download the courses to get the most out of it
>>
Just be grateful they're not making you pay hundreds of dollars upfront.
>>
>>2602423
Like do you want other videos
or books or tutorials?
Whatchuwant nigga
>>
New Masters Academy is a very reasonably priced service. How about you just subscribe and use it for yourself as intended. Coming out of pocket (or even wasting your time) for (You)s and further devaluing your trade on behalf of a bunch of people you probably wouldn't even want to make eye contact with in real life is pretty pathetic fampai.
>>
>>2602673
>>2602464
Can you cancel the annual subscription at any time?
>>
>>2602921
>Can you cancel the annual subscription at any time?

Do you know what annual means? Are you fucking dense?
>>
>>2602638
I want other tutorials. Fetch me something I can't get on CGP and I'll make it worth while.
>>
>>2602924
Nvm, they charge the 200 dollars upfront
>>
Subscribed to them a few times.

I really wish that they would make a list of which videos you should watch in what order.
>>
someone upload the drawing fundamentals
>>
>>2603093
the ones from sheldon borenstein?
>>
>>2602936
There's a monthly subscription plan
>>
>>2602423
I got some of the Schoolism shit off of cgpeers back before it got taken down awhile back. That work?
>>
>>2604384
Specifically: Self-taught Drawing Fundamentals, Self-Taught Painting Creatures, Digital Painting with Bobby Chiu, Character Design by StephenSilver and Designing with Color and Light with Nathan Fowkes. Interested?
>>
>>2604397

I got a schoolism sub, sorry.
>>
>>2604411
No worries.
>>
>>2602419
I don't know if you can download them but the subscription is worth it.
>>
>>2602429
>No, trade or no deal.

>Steals content

>"Don't try to take my content for free nigga!"
>>
>>2602932
I have some ctrl+paint stuff
idk what you can get on cgp though
I have the whole concept art package
Greyscale to Color
Drawing Basics

but matt kohr is based so I probably won't give you that shit

I also have some stuff from SchoolofVisualStorytelling
I also have a school account for Gnomon, but idk if they are like NMA in terms of downloading/recording their videos
>>
>>2604397
I would be interested in the Nathan Fowkes course
And perhaps Selt Taught Creatures

I'm >>2604450 btw
>>
>>2604450
>I have some ctrl+paint stuff
no
>I also have some stuff from SchoolofVisualStorytelling
no
>I also have a school account for Gnomon
gnomon is primary shit for 2D

come on it's like you guys don't want good shit

For the record what I have is most of hustons stuff, bustos, and sheldon.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (275 KB, 1284x599) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
275 KB, 1284x599
>>2604455
a sample proof pic
>>
>>2604451
Nothing I need there, but I may post it regardless. It's a good course, should help some d/ic/ks out. No promises but check back later in the evening.
>>
>>2604450
>ctrlpaint guy gives away 95% of his content for free
>people still take the like 5 videos he puts behind $10 paywalls

This is why I'm glad most artists don't make it. Hypocrite cunts that want their hard-earned skills to have value but they don't extend that courtesy to their peers. Pirating artists' shit is like taking the pocket change out of a street musicians' tip jar.

>but matt kohr is based so I probably won't give you that shit

It seems I may have misjudged you. Once you release that stuff into the wild it's out there forever, man. Do Matt a solid and let someone else be the cuckboy that pays for his content and puts it out there for free, just so he can get the positive reinforcement from a bunch of pungent subhumans he's desperate for.
>>
>>2604465
Alright, file is uploading, gonna be a little while.
>>
>>2604647
inb4 the file is a 6 gb picture of a pepe.
>>
Borenstein drawing fundamentals not on cgp?
>>
>>2604470
I'm just a poorfag who wants to get better
How am I supposed to pursue my long life dream of being a good artist while I'm stuck on a low paying job
:(
>>
>>2604770

Only idiots stay stuck in a low pay job. Learn to suck up and lie to the very idiots in charge of hiring you and maybe you'd get the fat paycheck you deserve. There are people holding positions who can't even speak english 100% making more money and driving nicer cars than most people. How did they do it? They lied.
>>
Alright, here it is, Designing with Color and Light with Nathan Fowkes.

http://depositfiles.com/files/96twfjyit
>>
>>2604816
Isn't that the guy who talks more than he actually paints? If so you've just wasted your time and bandwidth.
>>
Cgpeers has a good few of the tuts, especially Vilppu's newer ones.
>>
>>2604458
I just remembered that I have a bunch of art magazines with exclusive videos and walkthroughs. I'm >>2604450 just to be clear.

Pic for proof. It's only the good stuff.

Some of the videos come from a CD that can't be accessed through a website, too.

I'll give you all of these, for all of yours.

>>2604816
You're awesome, thank you!
>>
File: Proof.jpg (166 KB, 1047x701) Image search: [Google]
Proof.jpg
166 KB, 1047x701
>>2604852
I forgot to censor my name

I don't think anyone really cares, but I just want to be safe.
>>
>>2604816
Sweet thanks
>>
>>2604816
>http://depositfiles.com/files/96twfjyit
>761 Minutes

I'm sorry, what?
Could you not upload to mediafire or mega or something?
>>
>>2604859
that isn't the actual download time

(not him)
>>
>>2604861
My est. Download time has been jumping around from 3 hours to 6 days to 15 hours

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
>>
File: ge.jpg (380 KB, 1539x900) Image search: [Google]
ge.jpg
380 KB, 1539x900
>>2603093
>>
File: 1467345099898.png (131 KB, 253x389) Image search: [Google]
1467345099898.png
131 KB, 253x389
>Anon's never deliver
>>
>>2605414
Good
>>
>>2605414
Hey now, I posted the Nathan Fowkes course like I said I would. We do deliver occasionally.
>>
>>2605497
Oh, no you are a godsend. I appreciate your kindness.

I was talking about NewMastersAnon
>>
>>2604855
Interesting find but no.
>>2605605
I have a feeling nobody on this board has anything worthy of trading because most of you are cheapskates. It is what it is.
>>
>>2605612
>have a feeling nobody on this board has anything worthy of trading because most of you are cheapskates.

Nah you're just an asshole. Good luck getting gud you piece of shit.
>>
>>2605605
cgpeers has like 5 gigs of NMA stuff dude, just look there
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.