[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about my painting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: surprise.png (3 MB, 1675x1332) Image search: [Google]
surprise.png
3 MB, 1675x1332
What do you guys think about my painting?
>>
>>2597944
Reminds me of this ugly as fuck ink drawing on some cardboard my brother did to be outright bad looking.

He set it at the stairway for days and it would catch everyone's eye as soon as they hit it.
It infuriated my mom and sis that tried to be supportive and tolerate it until they had enough just to find out he sat it there to fuck with them.
>>
I love it i would hang in on my wall.
>>
>>2597954
Kek your brother is such a bastard.
>>
>>2597955
Appreciate the compliment, wouldn't it be a little scary by night tho?
>>
>>2597959
Maybe for people visiting yeah but i like grotesque-like art so it doesn't bother me too much.
>>
>>2597972
I feel you sir, bizarre art.
>>
>>2597974
If you are wanting any critique i would think the head is kinda long and the eyes kinda feel off that is just the main thing that bothers me the most but just keep doing your best man.
>>
>>2597981
You're kinda right about the head, thanks for the critique and I will!
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 168x168
This is a King Crimson album cover,and an artist friend liked it so much she painted it on a denim jacket.

Do more!
>>
>>2597944
TETSUOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2598603
Came here to post this desu
>>
>>2597944
to me, it gives the right unsettling vibe, but I don't find it interesting to look at. I don't think it's cool, because I find grotesque to work better in darker and melancholic tones. I find this too bright, aggressive and cartoonish, but hey, my opinion is just subjective and someone else could totally disagree with me and that's fine.
>>
>>2600271
>>2597944
also there's a cool creepy thread already where people are posting creepy art. avoid creating new threads just to post your piece
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.