[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
be hash and critical as possible with this sketch i did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: pissed elf.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pissed elf.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
i need constructive critism
>>
>>2596752
it's shit, go to beginner thread and read the sticky
>>
thanks my dude
>>
I actually kind of like it. It's got personality and a distinctive style.

However, stylised faces are pretty much the easiest thing to draw ever. You will not learn much from doing them. I recommend a year of drawing no faces at all. Draw everything else and leave faces until you can produce good images of other things.
>>
thank you
>>
>>2596752
Every. Fucking. Day. What makes you people think you can start your own thread for one single drawing that is complete garbage?
>>
File: read_the_sticky.jpg (59 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
read_the_sticky.jpg
59 KB, 1024x576
>>2596752
>>
>>2596792
yo mama :D
>>
File: 3643103.png (177 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
3643103.png
177 KB, 384x288
>mfw edgy created their own thread for a single drawing
>>
>>2596792
Because it's a dead fucking imageboard where topics move at the speed of a sloth so I'd rather look at individual critique threads than dead discussion threads where all 20 people who visit here have already replied.

You act like these threads somehow push out more important content to be viewed. The most popular thread, Promote Yourself, takes like 1 - 2 weeks just to hit the bump limit.
>>
>>2597175
Are you even interested in critique? You never progress no matter what anyone says because you ignore advice and have no drive to get better, so it's easier to say that you're shit or ignore you.

Don't be dishonest, you're just attention whoring and taking the slightest chance of getting a compliment somehow that will reinforce your ego.
>>
>>2597178
>Assuming this is the same anon as OP when it's blatantly obvious that this person is OP:
>>2596834

How dense are you?
>>
>>2596752
first step is to actually put effort.
>>
Hello everyone posting in this thread. I'd like to introduce you to your lord and savior, sage.

Fucking hell.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.