[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I did a MS paint along to old Bob Ross. Came out better t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1468041252331.jpg (25 KB, 499x251) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468041252331.jpg
25 KB, 499x251
So I did a MS paint along to old Bob Ross. Came out better than I was expecting. See the pic, but for those of you willing to go through the pain of watching. https://youtu.be/nwbFrspQsZc. Don't be too harsh.
>>
Are you colorblind or what
>>
>>2595018
Because I could match ms paint colors exactly to what he had? Yea. Ok
>>
>>2595018
Plus no blend tool in ms paint..... I think that would help alot.
>>
>>2595019
You can actually or at least make a pallet close to what he uses. It's not hard to do at all.

Are you handicapped?
>>
>>2595030
I did it on the fly. Which makes it way cooler than other paint alongs I have seen. Just go with it. BOB says there are no mistakes.
>>
>>2595030
May try pre doing a pallet next time. Or perhaps photoshop where a blend tool exist.
>>
>>2595031
only happy little accidents. i got a son with that mindset.
>>
>>2595033
That's how some great art is created.
>>
>>2595031
you were a happy accident
>>
>>2595016
Maybe you should try painting on an actual canvas next time.
>>
>>2595045
I've considered this. I need to find a good camera to record the doings.
>>
>>2595030
He probably just used the default ms paint colors. I kinda like it
>>
>>2595016
therrrrrrre
>>
>>2595099
Yes and no. What I did was, ok yellow based? Click the yellow. Then open the mix pad and slightly change it. Really no huge alters from the origional. I means it's not gonna look exactly like his. It's MS paint. You get that, I like you.
>>
File: colors.png (116 KB, 514x388) Image search: [Google]
colors.png
116 KB, 514x388
>>2595119
>>2595019
okay buddy, your drawing is cute and all, but if you want to learn something, don't be an ass and say that you "couldn't match the colors because it's ms paint", implying you could do it in any other program or on a real canvas. Nobody will blame you for not understanding colors as long as you can recognize your flaws and want to learn. It's perfectly possible to match those colors, even in ms paint, pic related.

Also nobody wants to see your painting process unless you're good.
>>
>>2595171
RECK

finally somebody took 5 min off to show this dude how much up his ass he is, cuz I was too busy procrastinating myself to do it
>>
>>2595171
Yeah but 1 you didn't do it on the fly as he was doing it. You took all fucking night to mix the right colors to make this. Was waiting for someone to do it. Looks pretty good. Like your trees actually. But that's the beauty of art. It won't and doesent have to look the same from and for everyone. If you don't understand that. Then you need not be in a art related place.
>>
>>2595171
But I do like it for the record. Kinda gives me an idea on how I could approach it differently when I do it live. So thanks for that.
>>
>>2595205
I did this in 20 minutes. And to break the rules, you first have to understand them.
>>
>>2595229
Well, fuck. You got me there man. I shall try my new approach some time today. Guess pre palleting the colors is a must.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.