[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've an art problem I can't make money from my art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
I've an art problem

I can't make money from my art which I can cope with. I have met somebody that tried to help me, and they did, but there's an embargo on my head. This person still wants my art, which is great, it has never been appreciated before (well, when it was it always turned out a poor show).

They do not have a great deal of money so I'm happy to let them own my art for free, I re-touch old works so they are fitting for their new owner, the slightest changes.

They do want to pay me for my work, and this is where it goes queer.

The dream was that they could be an agent for me or share in our success which never happened. It's a delicate position when they still wish to collect my art personally.

And now I am being accused of being fraudulent towards them.

I don't want to break off our friendship but I could potentially be putting them at risk.

And you would say ...
>>
File: 1457803408433.png (485 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457803408433.png
485 KB, 640x480
>>2594867
Why do you talk in such a roundabout way?

I barely understand what you're saying.
>>
>>2594881
It's a complicated situation

don't affect simplicity it doesn't become you
>>
essentially it's what /chan was spamming me with the other day
>>
I'll do what I think is right and you can chide me afterwards

bye.
>>
>>2594867
hello, captain autismo.
>>
>>2594867
>>2594881
No, you're fucking autistic. You're that same guy who keeps making these ridiculous threads about stupid legal situations (possibly the same scenario, but with bad ESL every time) and it's becoming a meme at this point. In fact I'm not even sure if this thread isn't just somebody emulating the style of those legal posts so that it *is* just a meme ITT.
>>
File: 1403644053819.jpg (79 KB, 563x422) Image search: [Google]
1403644053819.jpg
79 KB, 563x422
>>2594867
lean 2 englando friendo
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.