[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /co/ I'm thinking of making a comic based off of /fit/'s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (288 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
288 KB, 660x440
Hey /co/ I'm thinking of making a comic based off of /fit/'s culture. The main character is a dyel who wanders from gym to gym aimlessly (giving me a chance to make fun of planet fitness and cross fit gyms) until he meets Louie, who seems to be hardened and the biggest guy in the gym only for it to turn out that he's just a scary looking but very awkward yet mildly arrogant sperg. It starts simply at first with Louie looking to becoming the strongest power lifter in the world (already being able to squat 400 pounds at 17) and Danny being dragged into adventures such as Louie trying to get a thick gf or the gym beingattacked by gains goblins or accidentally drinking creating and almost destroying a whole city or not wanting to get a job for the sake of the NEET lifestyle. Louie's weapon is a barbell that he throws around with a few weights almost with complete ease that he uses to attack roided enemies like scooby and rich pannini. Towards the end of the series They begin getting attacked by interplanetary enemies only to find out they've been attempting to kill Louie because he's been expending and using up so much energy that it's actually speeding up the end of the universe by 100% due to entropy. Louie begins to put on his angry face after being caught in space jail and is resolved to lift away the rest of the universe by himself. Danny is unsure whether to interfere or not but later on Louie actually does not lift the universe but he's lifting the burden of everyone's lives and as the dark circle encloses around him he finds himself in a complete blank room squating a theoretical barbel with millions of human fears, hate, sadness, despair, as everyone begins to finally ascend via neon genesis evangelism. However Danny does his best to come back to Louie and snap him out of it. Louie is appalled that although he is lifting everyone's feels.

Thoughts? I'm still trying to come up with a solid ending
>>
Oops meant for /Ic/
>>
>>2591214
needs more penis inspections
>>
>>2591214
>solid ending
you already found it OP>>2591304
>>
File: IMG_20160702_231301521.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_231301521.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
Would read
>>
>>2591214
plz make this happn
>>
>>2591214
Take out the annoying existential stuff at the end and could b laffs
>>
>>2591670
No, fuck off, the end stuff is gold
>>
>>2591214
>ending
do the flying zyzz thing
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.