[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets talk about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: trawlers.jpg (1 MB, 980x7264) Image search: [Google]
trawlers.jpg
1 MB, 980x7264
>new zen pencils
>oh it's about following your dream! let's see
>a stronk girl running
>she meets a monster
>it literally fucking says TROLL on his shirt
http://zenpencils.com/comic/120-terence-mckenna-nature-loves-courage/

like...what the actual fuck. I used to like ZenPencils at the very beginning. It was motivational back in his first few works because it was something new (like inspiring phrases from movies BUT ITS A COMIX XDDD)
damn. All he does these days is some stronk woman VS TROLSS bullshit. He turned into a joke, especially with that shitty Myazaki-featuring issue.

I don't even know people who deal with trolls SO MUCH that they actually need something like this. Mostly people deal with life problems like the lack of money/health/support when they following their dream (and i know what im talking about - i started to draw late and left my job for that)

People who need some motivation to deal with TROLLS specifically are probably some autists with ego.
>>
PS:
not to mention i really fucking love monsters.
stop using them as some negative shit in your sjw crap Zen Pencils.
>>
also
>durr hurr beautiful WOLF and OWL and cute BIRD are her helpers
this is so damn generic and shitty. I hate this so much.
At least its not a goddamn wolf with WINGS this time.
>>
>>2586441
zen pencils has always been awful
>>
>>2586489
not true, the Alan Watts one was good.
>>
>>2586494
Zen has always been pandering pathos garbage.
>>
>>2586441
>I don't even know people who deal with trolls SO MUCH that they actually need something like this.
>Mostly people deal with life problems like the lack of money/health/support when they following their dream

Absolutely.
>>
>>2586445
>>2586441
you're reading way too much into it.
also kill yourself
>>
>>2586441
What is this faggot shit?
>>
File: 2012-04-24-coolidge.jpg (780 KB, 980x5292) Image search: [Google]
2012-04-24-coolidge.jpg
780 KB, 980x5292
Never heard of this site until now. I just have seen the JFK kill one, but I entered the site and it impresses me.

That thing went waaay down the Tumblr path.

Pic related is from 2012. I saved that shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.