[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oportunity for artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: A_Hollow_Welcome.jpg (28 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
A_Hollow_Welcome.jpg
28 KB, 768x432
Hey all I am an aspiring writer that has started a website dedicated to my works, unfortunately I am not very good in the art department and was hoping I may instigate a help you help me deal.

I am wanting are for my horror fiction writing and in return I can offer a dedicated page for you to upload any art and links you may want to promo your art work. In addition to that you will hold all rights to your art as I can not pay, so if you want to stop you can retract your art no harm done.

TLDR:
- I am a writer want art for stories
- Can offer free promotion on my website
- Can't offer money

http://enterthehollow.com/
>>
is this copy pasta?

ticks all the cliches
>>
>can't offer money

I hope no one ever gives you money for the stuff you spend painstaking hours to do.
>>
>still got the hostgator icon
¬_¬
>>
File: insulting bait.png (455 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
insulting bait.png
455 KB, 680x681
>>2583564
>>
>>2583564
Hey all I am an aspiring artist that has started a website dedicated to my works, unfortunately I am not very good in the writing department and was hoping I may instigate a help you help me deal.

I am wanting are for my horror fiction art and in return I can offer a dedicated page for you to upload any writing and links you may want to promo your work. In addition to that you will hold all rights to your art as I can not pay, so if you want to stop you can retract your writing no harm done.

TLDR:
- I am an artist want Free work like asshole
- Can offer free promotion on my website
- Can't offer money

http://enterthehollow.com/
>>
>>2583564
Why do you even WANT to work? Just pay your bills with that free promotion of yours.
>>
I could maybe do it...
>>
>>2583564
kill yourself, bye.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.