[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How dead I am?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: even demons have peace.jpg (603 KB, 1647x2944) Image search: [Google]
even demons have peace.jpg
603 KB, 1647x2944
How dead I am?
>>
you bad very are
>>
The arm looks so thin, even if the arm blade is doing downwards its still to thin
>>
>>2583371
Disagree. I think the thin arms give it more character than the photo would have otherwise. Very generic with """"correct"""" proportions.
>>
Love the horns. You do gud horns.
>>
I like it, though I wish you would have lighted the face a bit
>>
seems like the shoulder shouldnt be as light as it is
>>
>>2583179
That arm does look very thin. Its distracting as I spend my time thinking about how that would look on a normal human.

If you're going to make something part human, make sure you get the fucking proportions correct otherwise it's going to look very alien-like.

Don't blame it on "creative proptions" the artist made a decision with that arm and I feel that rather than improving the image, it causes more questions which in turn disrupts the entirety of that image.

It doesn't look like he has ANY structure in his wrist/forearm anyway. Look at really skinny people and see landmarks that show up that you can reference.
>>
File: 20160702_123415.jpg (849 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160702_123415.jpg
849 KB, 3264x1836
>>2583179
OP, don't listen to them. My people don't have enough representation in media, please don't let concerns of what looks "correct" or "natural" get in the way of promoting positive portrayals of skeletons.
>>
>>2583371
>arm blade
>>
>>2586266
See you have a wrist

OPs pic doesnt even have a noticable wrist. So even of he wants small forearms, they don't have any bones at all. No structure my homie.
>>
>>2583179
>signing your work
>>
>>2583871
I agree with this anon and I bump your shit senpai, blog?
>>
>>2586449
What's wrong with that(not OP).
>>
>>2586363
I can see the wrist.
>>
>>2586449
>not signing your work

looks like some idiot doesn't want to make it
>>
>>2586516
its not about signing Work, its about signing work of that quality
>>
>>2586520
Exactly, a signature in my eyes should be for something one feels is esteemed enough to deserve it. Putting it on anything degrades it's virtue
>>
right arm is too thin but the rest is nice
>>
>>2583179
>signed it

kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.