[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to work on my digital art, but I can't seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: mewburty.png (3 MB, 1700x2100) Image search: [Google]
mewburty.png
3 MB, 1700x2100
I'm trying to work on my digital art, but I can't seem to peak any interest on it, and I don't know what to do. Is my art bad or what?
>>
File: guro.png (3 MB, 1700x2300) Image search: [Google]
guro.png
3 MB, 1700x2300
>>
File: Gaster.png (3 MB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
Gaster.png
3 MB, 2000x1400
>>
beginner thread
>>
>>2581916
Usually I'm not on this part of 4chan so Yeah newfag is faggot but help
>>
>>2581911
Maybe try learning... everything before you start throwing 500 filters on shit.
>>
>>2581918
This is all turd-polishing deviantart tier art. If you want to get good, go to the beginner thread and learn the fundamentals.

And tip: don't use shit filters to hide your flaws.
>>
File: leech.png (3 MB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
leech.png
3 MB, 1200x1500
I ususally just use lumi and shade after to give it more dimension because I usually end up with it looking flat like this one
>>
>>2581925
Post traditional work.
>>
>>
>>2581925
check out the sticky, it gets tossed around a lot for good reason. You're a beginner so you're gonna wanna start from "Key to Drawing" (the sticky recommends drawing on the right side but I prefer this) and from there you can move on to fun with a pencil by Andrew Loomis (don't try to mimic his style, just try to learn what construction is). Again, check out the sticky, there's tons of resources there and you'll probably find what you're looking for.
>>
>>2581932
>>2581929
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.