[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION /IC/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 9781631590658.jpg (37 KB, 345x406) Image search: [Google]
9781631590658.jpg
37 KB, 345x406
I have bought the physical copy of this book. I will scan all the pages for your guys and compile it into a pdf once it comes in the mail! Just be on the lookout in the catalog for the next week and a half. I'll make sure I deliver because I'm a poorfag like a bunch of people here and I'd like to help out. So, just thought I'd tell you guys. You can let this 404.
>>
>>2580276

hopefully in 300dpi, sir, if u can
>>
>>2580276
uh, okay, thanks family man
>>
>>2580276
Won't fall for this again
>>
>>2580276
just fuck of nigger. its only 12 burger coins

how cheap can you be? and you will be hurting steve's efforts and we can blame ourselves yet again when we take from the well of the commons
>>
>>2580276
So far no anon has EVER delivered. So I have no expectations.
>>
>>2580633
buy it, bitch
>>
thanks op. I've got plenty of art books on my shelf but it will probably be a huge help to those anons that need it.
>>
>>2580636
I probably could, I'm not a poorfag this month. I probably won't though. $12 isn't bad I've never seen the book before. However whether or not I buy it. I've seen these threads. I remember some guy said he'd scan his kim jung gi books, and he never did. He just went silent after 300 replies.
>>
I'd just go buy this book if I knew it was any good. I've bought plenty of figure drawing books and half of them end up being worthless.
>>
File: 1465971894316.gif (159 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1465971894316.gif
159 KB, 921x155
>>2580905
>>
>>2580905
I think it's good. It is good at explaining gesture and a base level of construction and proportion. That comprises like 2/3 of the book and is a very easy read. The last 1/3 starts to go into detail on each body part, and I don't think that section is quite as useful. Better to go for Hampton for that.

Over all very good for beginners I would think, or people who feel like their figures are too stiff or flat and want more form and flow.
>>
How do I
<bluetext
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.