[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R8 my manga idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
I am a new aspiring mangaka, I wrote this in 2 hours last night. What do you think?

Marek the Vampire Slayer
A Teen Vampire Story
by M night statkavoch
There's a Loyal new boy in Warsaw and he has everybody talking. Stunningly Jewish and devastatingly Black, all the boys want him. However, Jose Villa has a secret - he's a Poor vampire.

Marek Sandwich is a Trusting, Polish boy who enjoys Fishing. He becomes fascinated by Jose who can stop Car with his bare hands. He doesn't understand why he's so standoffish.

His best friend, a Funny Ghast called Dino, helps Marek begin to piece together the puzzle. Together, they discover the ultimate weapon - the Black, Metallic Katana.

When bodies start turning up all over Warsaw, Marek begins to fear the worst. The Ghast urges her to report Jose to the police and he knows he should, so what's stopping him?

He may resist Jose's bite, but can he resist his charms?

Will he be caught Dancing with the vampire?
>>
The vampire fad was 2008-2011, you stupid faggot.
>>
did you use those fucking internet mad libs
>>
>>2560090
All it needs is some tumblr tier art and It will be vomit worthy.
>>
File: absolutly cringe inducing.png (44 KB, 502x370) Image search: [Google]
absolutly cringe inducing.png
44 KB, 502x370
>>
God thats shit!! Really? 2 hours??
>>
>>2560090
Needs more Loomis.
>>
File: 1464153712849.jpg (200 KB, 600x780) Image search: [Google]
1464153712849.jpg
200 KB, 600x780
>>2560090
I've learned from the Monogatari series that you can make any plot work as long as you full it with a lot of banter and cute girls.
>>
>>2560090
I can pronounce the Polish boy's last name, this story is not believable.
>>
>>2560090

>Marek Sandwich
>Teen vampire
>vampire
>Black, Metallic Katana
>new aspiring mangaka

PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELF FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>2561955
well those genuinely suck ass
>>
>>2560090
>teen vampire story
>Stunningly Jewish and devastatingly Black, all the boys want him
>name of black jewboy is Jose Villa
>a katana in poland

yup sounds great, go for it OP. post your tumblr while you're at it
>>
/ic/ - fanfics
>>
File: CkxUn7q.jpg (65 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CkxUn7q.jpg
65 KB, 1920x1080
>>2562023
Trust me anon, it'll work.

Just add some more cute girls, it'll sell like hotcakes.

Monogatari Series has like 4/5 of these >>2562016 plotpoints
>>
>>2562016
it can be done

just don't use those words.
>>Teen vampire
a creature which hunts when most are asleep, and doesn't feed on meat, but on the life source of his prey. Those which have almost the strength of adults, but still the naivety of cubs, are to be feared the most, because they don't know constrains
>>Black, Metallic Katana
a sword not from this lands, but from islands where ppl have no eyes, and just as their hair, it reflects no color

and so on, you get the idea
>>
>>2560090
o kurwa stary
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.