[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tattoos, Tattoo art, and creative expression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: tattoo.jpg (127 KB, 600x733) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
127 KB, 600x733
Good afternoon fellow /ic/, I was browsing catalogue and saw there was no Tattoo appreciation thread, the art that speaks of ourselves. Have a tattoo that looks great? Thinking about getting one and want opinions? What are your thoughts on having them in general? Bring it all here!
>>
File: serotonin.jpg (8 KB, 295x212) Image search: [Google]
serotonin.jpg
8 KB, 295x212
I personally have been heavily considering getting a tattoo of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which of course is an important factor in happiness, sleep, mood, and may be one of the more diverse and important chemicals in your body. I wanted to get it on my shoulder or upper back that has different colors or something for the bond to represent family members and close friends, the colors being all their favorite colors, but in my head i see it looking pretty silly. Any ideas?
>>
File: le hands up grimacing man face.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
le hands up grimacing man face.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
[ - ]
>>
Looks like they dipped their hands in shit from the thumbnail
>>
>>2553562
Looks like hand cancer. Pretty dreadful thing for somebody who is drawing.
>>
File: 20160228_144910.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160228_144910.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
Check out a few draft i got for a tattoo i want to do
This is what the tatoo guy drew
>>
File: IMG-20160501-WA0003.jpg (122 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160501-WA0003.jpg
122 KB, 720x1280
And this is another draft frome a girl my buddy knew
>>
File: 20150302_00002_001.jpg (326 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
20150302_00002_001.jpg
326 KB, 2550x3300
>>2553612
The perspective of the skull is a tad bit off. It looks like a sticker instead of actually appearing in the pose. Just my opinion tho
>>
>>2553484
First of all, that's henna, not a tattoo.

Second of all, if you were to tattoo the bottom of your hand, that shit would rub off to become a muddy piece of shit in less than a year.

Third of all, a lot of tattoos are trashy and are pretty shitty in general from a technical aspect.

And lastly, you sound underage as fuck so please go and stay go.
>>
File: forest tattoo1.jpg (35 KB, 600x651) Image search: [Google]
forest tattoo1.jpg
35 KB, 600x651
I've thought about getting another tattoo for a long time but never really knew what I'd get. Recently I've been seriously set on getting a forest tattoo of some sort. Something like pic related, with a forest in a rectangle maybe with a white silhouetted animal or tree in the middle.
>>
File: forest tattoo4.jpg (71 KB, 600x999) Image search: [Google]
forest tattoo4.jpg
71 KB, 600x999
>>2555824
also stuff like this is rad
>>
>>2555825
Also I should add that most tattoos are shit. Too many non artist normies with no appreciation for design and aesthetic appeal just get the first thing that comes to mind permanently put on their body. I don't know why it's so hard for people to just take a couple of months and SERIOUSLY think about the tattoo they want. I've heard too many stories of people who soon regret the tattoo they chose.
>>
>>2553491
Oh shit I have this one
>>
why are all tattoos fucking trash? like they look cool at first but after a few months they just look like a big splotch of ink embedded into your skin
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.