[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never be a japanese doujinshi artist with thousands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: CAN YOU SMELL IT.jpg (228 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
CAN YOU SMELL IT.jpg
228 KB, 1024x683
>You will never be a japanese doujinshi artist with thousands of dedicated followers
>People lining up to view your next work
Why is it now in this day and age this is the only way to get followers?
>>
Have you seen the shit top doujin artists are churning out, though? Better product quality by far than half of professionally published stuff.

Like, not even the sex and fetishes. Art's great, layout's great, writing's good depending.
>>
What artist is this?
>>
>>2549335
looks like fatalpulse.
>>
>>2549336
Fatalpulse is a group not an artist.
>>
>>2549336
>fatalpulse

It's bizarre to think that there's gotta be women around him as his neighbors and store employees etc. who go about their day thinking he's just a forgettable, kind of creepy man, as opposed to the sort of deviant who shouldn't be legally allowed to be within 30 feet of a female.
>>
>>2549335
Asanagi His group is called fatal pulse
>>
>>2549330
>the smell of that crowd

Jesus fuck pick better heros. Pollock master "getting drunk in a barn and whipping paint around" race.
>>
>tfw you will never be a lolicon artist working in glorious nippon and praised by tens of thousands
>>
File: 23412345123451245.jpg (33 KB, 731x219) Image search: [Google]
23412345123451245.jpg
33 KB, 731x219
>>2549330
Who gives a shit about that though? If you care about followers on twitter, quit art and start playing video games on youtube or twitch.
>>
>>2549330

100 followers on twitter cost like 1$, just saying.
>>
>>2549670
Not to mention you can set up a macro to follow people everyday and unfollow to get bots to follow you to increase that number.
>>
>>2549641
Pewdiepie is kind of an anomaly whose fame snowballed further just for being famous. When you're the biggest youtuber in the world, doing the newest hip thing on youtube, people will follow your stuff for the sake of following you, not because they like your content.

I think the 'scariest' thing is that there are youtubers out there with millions upon millions of subscribers that you have never ever even heard of because they exist in this strange Minecraft bubble, filled by 10 year olds, that is in complete isolation of the rest of the internet.
>>
>>2549641
>7.7 million people follow a literal nobody without any skills whatsoever to watch him play shitty games and make dumb noises
TV 2.0 ladies and gentleman
>>
>>2549330
If all you want to get out of art is celebrity then good luck, you'll never have the dedication or discipline needed to actually reach those heights. You'll quickly get bored when you come to terms with it taking years and years to get even a decent size following and then go back to playing overwatch.
>>
>>2549695
Lot's of people following him because he is attractive no homo.
>>
>>2549727
>manlet
>attractive
yeah no
>>
>>2549731

manlet has a millions of young girls who are on standby for his seed
>>
File: NtWKZjZ.jpg (12 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
NtWKZjZ.jpg
12 KB, 640x272
>>2549753
lol he's not a rockstar. he's autistic that married a dago even if he's rich. fucker moved to england of all places.
>>
>>2549761
>Move away from 65% tax when you're earning that much
>Move to a english country, language of which your fans mainly speak, youtube meetups etc
>Sweden literally falling apart from immigration
I would as well.
>>
>>2549766
>want to avoid taxes and foreigners
>moves to pakistan
>>
>>2549731

Attractiveness is mostly about facial aesthetics. It surprises me that I even have to point that out to someone who I assume is an apsiring artist or at least moderately interested in art.
>>
>live in Japan for a bit
>enter small comic market in town
>sell 2 doujin

Feels good enough, I guess.
>>
>>2549774
On the topic of manlets, why is it that most big youtubers are manlets? Him, mcjuggernuggets, bashurvurse, jackcepticeye, g4tv, leafy, etc. Do they turn to youtube because society shuns them for being below the national height for men? And then on top of that they all have an attraction to kids/ all their fans are 12 year olds. They corner a section of youtube (mostly gaming) and just know how to be entertaining to the younger demographic. There has to be a connection here. Must I dedicate my life to uncovering the truth to this conspiracy?
>>
File: 1464994017144.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464994017144.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>2549774
>Attractiveness is mostly about facial aesthetics
This meme again. It fucking isn't. That's why you don't see short models on the cat walk. Because short girls are unattractive. Short guys are unattractive. What do they do in movies? They use boxes so short actors look taller.
>>
>>2549788
all you see in his videos is his face/shoulders so it doesn't matter senpai
>>
>>2549788
You seem to be quite obsessed with this topic. The face is always the first thing we look at when judging a person's attractiveness, that's just human nature and your /fit/ memes won't change that. Fashion models are tall because they are meant to show off the clothes they wear and if you consider a short girl with a 10/10 face unattractive, then you are a faggot, plain and simple.
>>
File: 1463852465835.gif (2 MB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
1463852465835.gif
2 MB, 440x440
>>2549808
Don't be so hurt by the truth, shorty. I'm sure you can find a nice dwarf girl some day with a 10/10 face
>>
>>2549813
all those 5'2 nip grills
how cute
>>
>>2549788

It's not a meme you dip, facial aesthetics are probably the most important thing. Tom Cruise is short as fuck but he has a good face. Women still think he's hot even though he's short and completely insane.
>>
>>2549850
Is this supposed to be bait? They're Korean.
>>
>>2549869
yes, you missed the point
>>
File: 1451090071222.jpg (69 KB, 836x549) Image search: [Google]
1451090071222.jpg
69 KB, 836x549
>>2549866
Sure it's a meme. A meme that keeps being said by shorties saying, "You know, it's just the face that matters anyways." Which is ridiculous. But what was said before was this
>Attractiveness is mostly about facial aesthetics
Which is even more retarded. And then he talks about "I expect people to know this" talking out of his ass. Height has been attractive since forever.
>Tom Cruise
Still stands on boxes and wears height-thingies in all his movies
>>
>>2549883
>Still stands on boxes and wears height-thingies in all his movies

and yet women still want to fuck him, because he has an aesthetic face.
>>
>>2549883

gooby stop
>>
>>2549898
>being this delusional
Yeah, he's rich and famous. He could look like Tyrion and babes would still fuck him. Honestly, anon. Whenever girls go ga-ga over a guy he's pretty much always tall. You can keep mentioning shorties if you want but that doesn't change reality>>2549903
stfu punk
>>
Don't make me tell you're mom your being a bad boy, gooby.
>>
>>2549907
>he's rich and famous

But he's only rich and famous because he has a pretty face.
>>
>>2549911
Not true at all. Most actors\actresses look average.. Tom Cruise wasn't so successful because he looks good. He's been a star for decades because he made smart choices in general. He's in his 50s now and people still watch his movies.
>>
>>2549924
Tom Cruise most certainly did not look average when he was younger. There is a reason why there are many short, handsome actors, yet not a single tall, ugly one that became a famous sex symbol.

Obviously, tall AND handsome is better than short and handsome, but if you have to choose between an attractive face or height, then the attractive face is way more important in order to make it in Hollywood, as you have proven by your own examples. Hollywood studios wouldn't go through the hassle of making short, attractive guys appear taller in each scene, if they could just cast an average looking tall guy instead.
>>
File: HHC-Hi-res.jpg (1006 KB, 2000x971) Image search: [Google]
HHC-Hi-res.jpg
1006 KB, 2000x971
>>2549924
You are retarded.
>>
>>2549341
i know, imagine how the neighbors of john romero feel knowing such vile creature lives so close to them
>>
File: 1kh4tLL.gif (532 KB, 369x287) Image search: [Google]
1kh4tLL.gif
532 KB, 369x287
>>2549941
I don't know, I'm not gay so I don't know how attractive he is, really. I just meant actors in general look average. Looks doesn't matter in hollywood as much as people think. What matters is their star power. That's why you see the same actors all the time. It's not because they're the most attractive by any means. They have the biggest name and that's all the studios care about.
>>
>>2549924
>people still watch his movies

because he has a BWC. It's not about the height of the man but the height of his cock.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.