[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beatles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 425x600
I would keep looking, but the flea market that I can order custom prints from is about to close soon so I'm here asking if anyone knows the art I'm looking for and if I don't order it by today it won't get here on time before the birthday of whom I'm planning to gift this to. I would just get a similar one, but she fell in love with this specific one. Any help would be much appreciated.
Been trying to find a specific print of their faces. It's very similar to this image, but the difference is, the only thing you can see is their faces with no bodies in a black background.
If I recall correctly, I don't believe you can see any of their hair either, just their faces in a geometric pattern in different colors.
Also, they all seem to be looking to the side rather than at the camera.
All of their signatures are next to their respective faces.

Haven't had any luck in Google, etc. searching for related terms so far.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 480x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 480x499
I'm still looking, this one seems more similar to it. Just not in boxes, all black background and their faces are made out of triangles of different colors.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 736x956) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 736x956
>>2545221
Getting closer
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 297x169) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 297x169
>>2545221
Found it, this is it, except the version of it I'm looking for is all artifacts into medium triangles to form their faces and all of their signatures are next to their faces.
>>
>>2545221
I remember hearing about these guys a lot back in middle school. What's their deal? Are they like the male equivalent of ABBA?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.