[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm making a a new 2D story platformer similar to LISA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 249x249
I'm making a a new 2D story platformer similar to LISA. I can't do pixel art for shit. Anyone wanna help?
>>
>>2537032
What's your budget?
>>
If you don't want to get shit on you should name a price. You're just going to get shitposted into oblivion asking for charity.
>>
gimme da money

$$$

money money money
>>
>>2537032

you can commission me to do pieces. i charge $125 an hour and can do up to 20 pieces in an hour.
>>
>>2537082
>20 pieces an hour
not him but that's not bad actually
>>
>>2537084
>>2537082

>20 pieces of shit in an hour
>>
Can you draw?

If you can, pixel art is a bit finicky to get a handle on, but keep two windows open so you can keep an eye on it at its real size and you'll get the hang of it.

Are you asking for free art?

Pay money or fuck off.
>>
File: feels.jpg (82 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
82 KB, 500x484
>>2537111
still beats my 1 piece of shit in 20 hours
>>
Nobody will help you for free if you plan to make money off of it. If you're doing something free and open source though, then that's a different story. Link github and someone might help you if they like the project.
>>
sure. i'll do the art, on the condition that i get free rein on the direction, story, setting, and gameplay, while you function as my obedient code-monkey and do the more finicky bits of puzzle design.

oh, is that unreasonable to ask? funny how it works.
>>
>>2537032
>I'm clonning a well received game named LISA. I donĀ“t want to do the artsy part. Anyone wanna do it for free?
>>
File: 1458525576560.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1458525576560.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
Let me guess, you're the ideas guy? Or are competent at programing?

Give us more details or did you just come here on a whim? Do you even know what you're doing?
>>
>>143687592
/agdg/ friend
>>
>>2537084

you still making minimum wage, anon?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.