[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think you're going to judge me harshly on this one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0
I think you're going to judge me harshly on this one.
>>
I like how you put a nut sack in the middle of his face.

But anyways, what you are doing is called symbol drawing, i.e., drawing what you think something looks like instead of drawing something that you see. For example, you are representing eyes as circles and dots inside an oval.
>>
>>2535485
Oh thanks, I never taught about the nut sack to be honest, lol. Is there anyway to make it a little bit better or is it fine?
>>
>>2535488
The only way to make this better is to read the sticky, practice for a year, and then redraw this. You will be amazed at the strides you can make in one year of hard study and hard work.

The sticky mentions starting with Drawing with Right Side of Brain or Keys to Drawing. I recommend Keys to Drawing.
>>
>>2535488
Yes there are about a million things you need to do to make this better. No it is not fine. Read the sticky.
>>
>>2535485
Sometimes people draw symbols intentionally.

This is not the case here though.
>>
>>2535481
Quit drawing on lined paper.
>>
>>2535488
drawabox
grind for a year
>>
>>2535495
>>2535496
Alright then I will read the sticky to see how to remade this weird portrait of mine.
>>
OP here, this is another one i made.
>>
>>2535506
These are just stick figures. Again, go read the sticky.
>>
>>2535510
Alright then
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.