[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy is pretty based, and this vid is probably the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1741x1313) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1741x1313
This guy is pretty based, and this vid is probably the best comparison I've seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLRbrjdIgzE
>>
The dude is a giant faggot. His work is shit and the fact that he cant use windows proves hes a retard.
>>
>>2534164
Oh /ic/, you never change
>>
>>2534165
You looked at his work tho? Its not even beginner level, why the fuck would you listen to anything he has to say.
>>
>>2534172
same reason you try to get people to listen to you.
>>
>>2534142
Ipad's and surface pro are too slow to do actual painting and the lack of a keyboard slows shit down a lot.

So you only do sketching on them. Know what I heard is super awesome for sketching?

>pencils and paper
>>
>>2534196
sense made=none
>>
>>2534206

I wouldn't expect a retard to get that joke.
>>
>>2534212
That's not a joke thats sad
>>
>>2534142
This guy man. His art is absolute shit and looks like it was created by a bored highschool art student.

But he gives workshops and talks and speeches and create tutorials and reviews. Why? What the fuck is he going to talk about? He has no skills at all other than how to bullshit people and talk a whole lot.

The only thing he will be able to teach student artists is how to talk to a bunch of students.
>>
>>2534201
I agree.

I have a Surface Pro 3 and that shit was fucking garbage. It overheats in your hands and lap, it lagged using photoshop and SAI, the pen stopped working on me about 4 months in, the battery is some rare AAAA battery that people think I'm fucking with them when looking for a replacement. The replacement pen also lags or just straight up stops working for 10 minutes or longer before it decides to work again. It was $1100 of just pure garbage.
>>
>>2534336

Why are you so angry? Where is your Youtube channel?
>>
>>2534201
traditional all the way
>>
>>2534336
This fucking guy knows whats up, jesus christ. I can tell what your skill levels are just by reading what you fucks are saying here.
>>
>>2534396
>angry
huehuehuehue
>>
File: powerlevel.png (212 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
powerlevel.png
212 KB, 600x401
>>2534430
>>
>>2534340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr5ZB1eFhwc
>>
>>2534631
Yeah, I used that.

But that still doesn't solve the overheating, lag issues, and the tablet straight up stop working. Would've gotten no problems with a Cintiq or the Intuos Pro Large. Never had a problem with Wacom.
>>
>>2534201
>>2534340
Sadly, I have to agree to this... This faggots review and others actually convinced me to buy one and I'm very disappointed in the feel, speed and accuracy. this is not a device for any kind of refined work. I mean, it can function for some doodling and sketching and stuff of that manner. But even for that I can't say I find it "comfortable" to work on. The only positive thing I can think of is that the lack of pressure sensitivity in the pen actually isn't a bit deal, it works well enough. Oh, and it's a nice lil' very portable PC. But for accuracy and speed in drawing I vastly prefer my Intuos 5 and desktop. I'm sure there's people out there that can create nice looking stuff on it and enjoy it for it's portability in their job, but don't let that lure you in too quickly.
>>
>>2538504
I have one of those samsung series 7 slate tablet pc's and have tried using artdock for the shortcuts. It's... ok-ish. I got it thinking I would be able to use it on trips rather than painting on a train or bus or something like that.

On one month long trip I was able to get use to it and make a few complete paintings with it but it was not exactly comfortable to use. It gets incredibly hot. I ended up getting a tiny desk fan to blow air over the surface of it and that helped a lot. I bought a powered USB hub so I could use a keyboard, mouse, and even wacom graphire2 4x5 which works better than the actual fucking tablet. I only borrowed the graphire so I had to give it back to the person after a couple days and go back to the original tablet digitizer.

I'm going to keep it rather than getting a heavy laptop. Super disappointed in it but if it's all I got I can make it work. I now only use my tablet to watch movies while I talk a long ass bath.
>>
If you guys want something actually good spring for a Thinkpad Yoga p40
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.