[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What shows more technical skill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 020d531970[1].jpg (334 KB, 1796x953) Image search: [Google]
020d531970[1].jpg
334 KB, 1796x953
The left one shows
"1 better elipses and perspective om all parts
2 better values on certain parts
3 shapes and volumes better overall"
than the right.
YAY or NAY

http://www.strawpoll.me/10288341
>>
They're both shit. Left tits are way too high.
>>
Not sure if you're the original artist behind it but.

Left has much worse rendering, a much less appealing face and stylization, tits too high as >>2532768 said and a much sloppier background. It is overall less tight and there is not as much variation in how the different materials are rendered.

>>>2515830
>>
You got rekt by Sakimi. I like how you removed the color and its still not a comparison.
>>
Jesus christ OP could you be trying to copy sakimichan's work any harder?
>>
>>2532768
agreed
>>
File: 3496778.gif (905 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
3496778.gif
905 KB, 240x228
>butterfly right on the nip
>>
>>2532760

To be fair, I oddly prefer lines on the left as well as those unrealistic breasts. I understand though difference in skill level, IMO most visible in a bit enlarged thumbnail and on that zipper or whatever is this line going through front to the middle of the breasts.

Moreover your values aren't better (but have nice feel to it, I think pixel art when I look at thumbnail, but not of wrong kind, the good one from 90s Japan). I mean, look at gradients/edges of color. If you can't see difference in values on the tits, look at the side. In Sakimi piece values gradients show nicely there.

I like your piece though and I'm honest here. It has this feel to it. Sakimi piece looks very artificial in grayscale, especially outline of her breasts really stands out as they were slapped from totally different drawing. Also that background, uhhhh...

OP, all is good, but drop ego a bit. That's why rest of /ic/ ridicules you. You still don't have pro skills/techniques, but you have nice ideas and do stuff that is pleasant (at least to a single person that is me) to look at.
>>
Actually one of the saddest threads I've seen on /ic/
>>
>>2532760
>1 better elipses and perspective om all parts
>2 better values on certain parts
>3 shapes and volumes better overall"
LOL no on everything, especially the values, yours are terrible
>>
>>2532819

Threads made by that guy who wore something like woman's dotted white shirt and who did oil paintings with a fuckton of paint were a lot more sad IMO.
>>
>>2532760
Disagree on all points, but the left still has its own appeal. Was gonna type something up but >>2532817 pretty much nailed it.
>>
>>2532760
I give you that the left sure looks a lot better as a tiny crop in grayscale than the full sized image does >>2532773
It hides very well just how terrible it actually is.
>>
>determining skills from a shitty cropped photo
>might as well be same fucking artist who did both
how fucking retarded has /ic/ become..

go fucking draw you inbred cunts. nobody will ever pay or care about your critique of art
>>
>>2532856

Except one is by Sakimi and the other by Anon from /ic/. Fix your eyes you blind faggot.
>>
>>2532856
>not even reading the thread
>posting anyway
>calling others retarded

kys
>>
>>2532856
LOL
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.