[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you have any experience with this site? Looks like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Draw a box.png (1 MB, 1841x1019) Image search: [Google]
Draw a box.png
1 MB, 1841x1019
Do any of you have any experience with this site? Looks like it could be a great tool for learning.

http://drawabox.com/
>>
>>2525871
It's the same basic practices as Peter Han's stuff. It's a place to start as any other.
>>
>>2525871

I think that some stupid asshole didn't read the sticky nor was in /beg/inner thread because then he would know that it is one of the most often recommended resources here.

OP, stop being so new and such retarded faggot and actually lurk a bit before smearing your idiotic shit all over the board.

Here, I'll be super helpful, have even updated sticky one:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VfDTpLLVl5bWUGWguswKpPFml533luI8-NBd1EGYHnA/edit
>>
File: exercise_perspective4.jpg (77 KB, 790x534) Image search: [Google]
exercise_perspective4.jpg
77 KB, 790x534
Intro lessons look like exercises from an actual art school so I guess it's already better then most meme sites out there.
>>
>>2525871
>shilling in disguise
>>
>>2525950
What's with labeling everything you don't like as a meme? Memes, in and of themselves, does not imply some quantity of good or bad. Is it to imply that whatever subject doesn't live up to its reputation?
>>
File: Da Juice.jpg (4 KB, 131x131) Image search: [Google]
Da Juice.jpg
4 KB, 131x131
>>2525960
The best kind.
>>
>>2525961
Breaking news: /ic/ doesn't know when to apply meme.
>>
>>2525871
You'll need the supplement his lessons with other sources but I found the structure solid.
>>
>>2525871
fuck off u/uncomfortable
>>
>>2525871
I enjoy it.
I'm going through this and Loomis at the same time and I think drawabox's probably had the most profound effect on me.
>>
>>2527331
no company worth thier salt will hire you
>>
>>2525871

>/ic/ - samefag and self promotion
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.