[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting tired of this, I am beginning to doubt Photoshop's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jitter.png (84 KB, 820x716) Image search: [Google]
jitter.png
84 KB, 820x716
Getting tired of this, I am beginning to doubt Photoshop's brush engine I thought it was just a meme at first but this is occurring too frequently. Any solutions to these jittery lines?
>>
>>2525072

Just use Clip Studio Paint, Photoshop is a joke for inking
>>
That's just you, I don't have any problem with lines on Photoshop.
>>
>>2525074
I agree. Stick to photoshop for painting but doing fine line work is kinda iffy in PS.
>>
I got clip paint on a sale, and I've got to say, having a program actually made for artists is a real experience. Not having to fight the program to get the result that I want is very satisfying.

I still import into photoshop for the finishing touches (correction layers in PS are still loads better) but consider clip paint.
>>
>>2525073
My only concern is that the format would not be compatible with photoshop
>>
>>2525079
Oh nevermind I figured out a way thanks
>>
>>2525079

Just save as a transparent png, what's the problem?
>>
>>2525084
Yeah I just thought of that now I got so used to working with psd files I forgot you could do that.
>>
Don't go for the stabilizer maymay. Natural lines looks way if you're used to them.
>>
>>2525072

Why am I not surprised it's an animefag complaining about the quality of his lines? Why don't you just try painting.
>>
>>2525091

Nice troll. Stabilizer makes the lines more natural (aka closer to the results you'd get working with a traditional medium), not less.
>>
>>2525105
Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhF4fBetN4Y

Stabilizers get rid of any happy accidents and it looks like a robot drew it
>>
>>2525096
How would you know its animay? It could be a western cartoon for all we know
>>
>>2525105
stabilizer inking looks digital as fuck. It's the lineart version of a softbrush only rendering.
>>
File: 1458228851291.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1458228851291.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1400
>>2525096
What kind of retarded noob believes the only artists who want good line quality are those who draw anime?
>>
>>2525126

What kind of retard believes anyone on /ic/ wants to draw subject matter like that? OPs thumbnail is clearly anime.
>>
>>2525123

Jittery photoshop lines hardly look natural either, so you don't really have any point.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.