[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A recent doodle of mine. Thoughts? Open to constructive criticism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: PicsArt_05-14-12.59.15.png (804 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-14-12.59.15.png
804 KB, 600x750
A recent doodle of mine. Thoughts? Open to constructive criticism
>>
Interesting lines, but no fundamentals. Read the sticky.
>>
>>2521993
bet you $10 he goes on a "muh style" tirade
>>
>>2521990

Looks a lot like my brothers crappy drawings. It would be very very small world if you're him posting.
>>
>>2521993
Noted. Thx
>>
It's a bit shit OP
>>
>>2522164
A girl tries her best
>>
It has potential just don't stop studying
>>
You know how to draw lines... just not were to put them. Start with anatomy and use a reference if you're going to draw clothes for starters.
>>
>>2521990
A "doodle," OP? Either you put a lot of time into it, and should not call it a doodle. Or you spent little time on it, and it's not something worth critiquing. WIP are fine, I suppose. The reason this matters is because when people post "a sketch" and get feedback they'll say, "Well it's /just a sketch/." Ergh.
>>
>>2522280
So what? Let them say it. It's their loss. Most people that say "its just a sketch" have problems with taking critique anyway. How they say it doesnt really matter, no?
>>
>>2522280
I guess I expressed myself the wrong way. I didn't mean doodle as in something I spent little time on. It did take a few hours to make.
>>
>>2522237
Cheers
>>
>>2522183
what does being a girl have anything to do with it. how about git gud and loomis
>>
>>2524286
it's a quite failed attempt at attention whoring

just ignore it
>>
>>2521990
>only drawing one eye
>hiding 50% of face
>you tried
>>2524297
i took the bait.
>>
>>2521990
I really love the line quality style actually
but like the other said, learn the fundamentals
stylization requires you to know most of the aspects of anatomy, proportions, how the real body works etc.

there's many good resources here so read up. I'm eager to see your better drawings.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.