[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICKEST WAY TO COMPLETELY DISPOSE OF PAPER? Seriously no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 300px-ProportionFail.jpg (53 KB, 300x384) Image search: [Google]
300px-ProportionFail.jpg
53 KB, 300x384
QUICKEST WAY TO COMPLETELY DISPOSE OF PAPER?

Seriously no one must see this shit. How do I get rid of paper without leaving traces?
>>
eat it
>>
>>2514989
...What did you draw?
Just burn it.
>>
File: fb.jpg (122 KB, 715x708) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
122 KB, 715x708
>>2514989
that's a page from Chris-Chan's comic Sonichu
>>
>>2514989
Post it here before burning it, or soaking it in the sink then ripping it up. You are anonymous after all
>>
>>2514997
This is the only way to leave no evidence anyone would look through. Don't trust the garbage bin. Hobo's will rummage through it and laugh at your shitty art.
>>
>>2515039
>Hobo's will rummage through it and laugh at your shitty art
That has always been my biggest fear
>>
What makes me mad about sonichu is that some losers will "remake" it so they prove they are better artists and drink from the bad attention CWC have. As if there was a way that make it look worse than the original.
>>
File: G-Man.png (191 KB, 328x341) Image search: [Google]
G-Man.png
191 KB, 328x341
>>2514989
>How do I get rid of paper without leaving traces?

Nothing disappears without a trace.
>>
>>2516529
fear? i would love if i could give that bit of happiness with my shitty cringe art

maybe some of them collect shitty art
>>
>>2516564
They do: http://www.museumofbadart.org/

The museum's collection is mostly things people have found in the trash and then donated.
>>
>>2516576
>tfw my sonichu art gets found and displayed in this museum
fuck it, I'm getting a lighter
>>
>>2516546
i want to belive
>>
File: 65284.jpg (67 KB, 300x416) Image search: [Google]
65284.jpg
67 KB, 300x416
>>2516576
>Bad art
Most of these aren't so bad.
>>
>>2517097
Maybe I judged too quick.
>>
>>2516538
His comics were so sad man. It was always about someone bullying him and his sonichu creations helping him through it.
>>
File: doge.png (61 KB, 154x154) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
61 KB, 154x154
>>2517097
I know right??
>>
>>2514989
how the fuck is he so fucking bad at drawing these characters? he has been drawing them the same for years now and hasn't fucking improved
>>
>>2518429
he's a non-self aware sperg

they're the worst kind
>>
>>2518429
He's max autism, but more importantly, he doesn't actually draw much at all. There aren't very many Sonichu comics, and they were produced over the course of several years. Chris also doesn't practice, since he can't perceive any flaws in his art. The Sonichu comics likely contain the bulk of drawing Chris has done in his adult life.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.