[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw other students in class are better than you but they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 422x750
>yfw other students in class are better than you but they tell you you're better than them
>>
>>2509232
Iktf, just change class to LAS.
>>
Just continue drawing m8, sooner or later you'll be happy with what you can do.
>>
>>2509232
>caring what other people think
>>
>>2509375
Becoming a living meme ain't cool, though.
>>
>>2509756
It's bothersome when, instead of useful critique, all you get is "it's really nice! you're so talented Anon. Who knows, maybe in the future you could become a professional!"
>>
>>2513266
wtf sounds like high school shit
>>
File: 1459201581354.jpg (44 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1459201581354.jpg
44 KB, 633x758
>Dad just retired
>Have now like 1 year to get good and find an art job or die under a bridge
>>
>>2513720

Maybe if you're already unemployed you should focus on getting any fucking job first.
>>
>>2509232
That makes me, too, feel like I have a huge black dick.
>>
>>2513720
stop fucking about then... get drawing
>>
File: 1439966965324.png (126 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1439966965324.png
126 KB, 750x709
>Started art school 4 years ago, was absolute shit at drawing
>Now I'm one of the best in the school, asked to become a teacher and everything
>Have nobody in my class to look up to except maybe my qt teacher who is slightly better than me
>Everyone keeps telling me how good I am
>Don't even know what the fuck I'm doing when I draw
>>
>>2509232
That's why /ic/ is good. Gotta get that negativity from somewhere.
>>
>>2513740
hurtboxes are equally retarded as hugboxes, if you're smart you should know this.
>>
File: Katia_khajit.gif (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Katia_khajit.gif
41 KB, 600x450
>>2513732
>implying most of do.
Just write down your steps?
Try teaching someone else?
>>
>>2513732
If you start teaching, try to be the teacher that has skill, but can also teach. Those are the people I think are awesome. Start dropping in on effective teachers' classes and try to figure out what they're doing. If you haven't been starting to tutor people yet, you should try.

>>2513749
Yeah, this. I figured out pretty fast what I wasn't good at when I got my first class.
>>
>>2513745
Na, both are okay as long as you are aware what they are and use them in moderation.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.