[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody here taken Steve Ahn's Storyboard Workshop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: newlogo_audit.jpg (215 KB, 1005x503) Image search: [Google]
newlogo_audit.jpg
215 KB, 1005x503
Has anybody here taken Steve Ahn's Storyboard Workshop and can tell me if it's worth it? Or better yet, has any or all of the resources included?

https://gumroad.com/l/storyworkshop
>>
I wanna know too
>>
>>2502771
who?
>>
>>2502771
Thanks for brining it to my attention. I'm going to buy it and not share it with any of you. Think I'm kidding? I'll post the receipt later.
>>
File: 100841.png (499 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
100841.png
499 KB, 449x642
>>2502847

>I'll post the receipt later.

It's your money to waste, if you wanna spend $400 just to be slightly annoying that's your priority.
Please do post the receipt.
>>
>>2502853

I want to get into storyboarding anyway so whatever.
>Please do post the receipt.
tomorrow when I get paid
>>
>>2502855

>not having enough cash on hand to make a small purchase whenever you want

what are you doing senpai
>>
File: 1461714237638.jpg (30 KB, 484x650) Image search: [Google]
1461714237638.jpg
30 KB, 484x650
>>2502858
>small purchase
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight
>>
>>2502858
someone who is willing to spend 400 bucks on a whim just to spite someone online is obviously really dumb and really bad with money. Why would you be surprised such a person lives from paycheck to paycheck?
>>
>>2502863

Investing in edumacations isn't dumb. Waiting for someone to upload it for you is, though.
>>
>>2502867

>investing in education

There's a difference between investing in your education and taking a two second look at something someone wants and buying it because you're hoping to make them jealous.

Again, you can do whatever the fuck you want, but if you're throwing around $400 on stupid shit on a whim you're probably you're probably not that bright. And no, it wouldn't matter if you got paid that much in an hour, it'd still be a stupid frivolous waste of money for stupid reasons.
>>
>>2502867
You can't be that serious about your education if you won't even bother to compare this class to other storyboard courses like on schoolism or CGMA before deciding which one is worth your money. Just throwing money at anyone who is willing to take it won't make you good.
>>
>>2502900
>schoolism
already have a sub
>CGMA
Trash teachers on that site except for Ron .

I haven't even bought it yet and already I can see the hatred in your posts. Stop being jealous and step off my cock.
>>
>>2502910
hope you enjoy it. no need to get aggressive.
>>
>>2502910

Anon, we get it. You've got a huge dick and you're super rich, you're undoubtedly drowning in bitches, you're an excellent (in fact, unrivalled) artist and you're incredibly eager to impress us all.

You do realize the OP was just asking for opinions on the course before you started trying to dickwave right? Get over yourself. Buy the damn thing if you want but nobody is impressed by some jackass blowing $400 because he feels better about himself when he thinks he's made someone envious.
>>
>>2502914
>Or better yet, has any or all of the resources included?

I think we forgot about that little bit, now did we?
>>2502912
Thanks, I will.
>>
Tell me when its on cgpeers ;)
>>
>>2502910
>already have a sub

So instead of paying 1 $ to change it to their storyboard class, you pay 400 $ on some random guy on gumroad. A fool and his money...
>>
File: 1461765926968.png (17 KB, 297x327) Image search: [Google]
1461765926968.png
17 KB, 297x327
>>2502931
From reading his credentials it doesn't seem like he is just some 'random guy'. Lemme see
>a guy who worked on Korra, Voltron, and Ben 10.
VS
>some fag who worked on cloudy with a chance of a gay mans hairy balls, Max and fuck bunny Ruby, omg penguins

Yeaaaah I think I'll learn from the korean bro.
>>
File: 550x412.jpg (73 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
550x412.jpg
73 KB, 550x412
>>2502938
oh and 6teen

hilarious
>>
https://vimeo.com/steveahn/videos

Steve Ahn is good but I don't have $400 to spend on an online course.
>>
>>2502938

take a deep breath and let go of your aggression
>>
>>2502972
very cool. especially loved that legend of korra one
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.