[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone help me out here? I've to make something in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Can someone help me out here?

I've to make something in 3D that represents three aspects:
humanity, charity (brotherly love) and owenership

I know how to represent each individually but I'd like to combine all three.

I'm not asking for a solution. Just ideas to get my brain going.

pic unrelated
>>
Check out Kris Kuksi, 3D god

http://kuksi.com/artworks/sculpture/
>>
>>2501273
Damn, wish I knew him earlier. Amazing and inspiring stuff. Thanks man!
>>
>>2501273

Awesome work, shame about the horrible web design. Take note artists. Do not ever force people viewing your portfolio to go full screen when clicking a image, it's annoying as fuck.
>>
a welcoming home with a warm sun shining through the windows(early sunset)

a face with a sincere smile and a hand that is reaching out with a watch around the wrist

a scene where a young man is carrying on his back a hunted animal out of thick foliage, with a toddler tagging along

dunno, hope any of these help. i mean, ideas are just ideas. it's all about the execution, the design that you give the idea.
>>
>>2501302
Those models are too detailed for you to see everything in a thumbnail. Besides, pretty sure possible employers would want to take a good look at your model. This ain't 2D
>>
>>2501423

You don't need a forced full screen mode to be able to display a higher res picture of your artwork, though. Details like that can be a deciding factor for you landing a job or not - if your website is annoying and hard to navigate a potential employer might not even bother.
>>
>>2501423

These aren't digital models JSYK, they're actual sculptures approx 3-4 ft wide.
>>
>humanity
>brotherly love
Pick one
>>
OP here,
sorry for the super late reply but I finally got something going. Thanks guys, gonna let the thread die now.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.