[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: motherhelper.jpg (550 KB, 829x1000) Image search: [Google]
motherhelper.jpg
550 KB, 829x1000
What do you think about this one
>>
impressive!!
>>
>>2493724
More Loomis(?
>>
>>2493724
I understand that was mad in "your style" but at least gave her 5 fingers on hand. Personally i think that its beyond hideous but if you manage to find someone willing to pay for it its good if not its bad.
>>
It's pretty awful. I've seen your other threads and you clearly have no understanding of human anatomy
>>
>>2493726
>impressive!!
Nice try OP
>>
File: 1438808929697.jpg (132 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1438808929697.jpg
132 KB, 600x600
Entartete kunst.
>>
>>2493724
Absolute shit
>>
>>2493724
Humans don't look human.
>>
>>2493724
That if you're planning to broadcast your suicide attempt then at least you should've lock the damn kid in the closet so he doesnt interrupt you.
>>
Quit drawing people like that because of "muh style." Bite the bullet and tell yourself you're too much of a lazy retard to study anatomy and the rest of the fundamentals. Once you do, your future works will be 100x better than this insulting piece of shit, I promise you.

Or be totally complacent with visual diarrhea. Your choice.
>>
>>2495896
It's some technology he's trying to use that involves layering clay. It's not actually drawn.
>>
>>2495903
I mean does that really stop you from drawing well? Or is this stylization iconic of this process?
>>
>>2495910
>Or is this stylization iconic of this process?
i wouldnt call this stylization he doesn't know the human body well enough for it to be a style. it's just stiff bad anatomy. he just happens to have tons of expensive equipment at his fingertips so he's being a rich boy fake 2deep4u artist for a while instead of actually learning to draw. this is just him wasting time until he gets kicked out and has to get an actual job.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.