[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do art classes work if everyone comes in at different levels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
How do art classes work if everyone comes in at different levels? What's a good class like and what should I look for?

I'm a pretty strong believer that you can learn everything you would ever want from resources on the Internet, but I'm looking to meet people and get out of the house some and have the money to burn.
>>
>>2484184
That's the thing actually, there's an instructor who individually teaches the different leveled people individually, telling them what they can do to improve
>>
>>2484190

So everyone's just drawing on their own from an object or model and the instructor goes around and gives feedback?
>>
>>2484199
Pretty much, yes. Sign up if you can. Drawing from nude models is the best practice there is and outside of art classes, it's hard to find or start a group that would hire a model to draw regularly.
>>
>>2484199
Basically. When you've got people who are brand new at drawing and people who have been drawing for some time and just want to reinforce their knowledge in the same class, you have to look at each artist individually.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.