[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I e-mail a client and they either take a week or 2 to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (391 KB, 792x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
391 KB, 792x540
If I e-mail a client and they either take a week or 2 to get back to me or don't answer my questions at all. Should I be worried?
>>
You didn't get the job, bud.
>>
>>2482322
Well I sent them a couple rough sketches and layout ideas 2 weeks ago and I have yet to hear back. The first week we talked we exchanged emails very regularly. Now nothing.
>>
>>2482325
I guess you could ask them if they are still interested or just wait and hope.
>>
>>2482321
Seems like the client you will have to fight to get paid for.
>>
>>2482327
I sent them an email 2 weeks and again on Thursday.
>>
Just keep following up until you get a reply
>>
>>2482332
I mean it's pretty rude not to reply to emails.
>>
File: 1453148555052.jpg (215 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
1453148555052.jpg
215 KB, 1024x725
You should look at this situation from a different angle
Rather than be upset that the client has ignored you
think about how you could prevent this from happening in the first place for next time

In the agreement between you and the artist when you go begin work. Make sure to mention some where the expected response time for communications and what consequences there will be if those expectations are not met.
Say a client doesn't really want to pay you and is trying to drag it out as long as possible, you should mention somewhere in the agreement that if the client is late to pay than the final price will be increased by a percentage for every day late.
>>
>>2482350
Good idea yo
>>
>>2482321
If he does get back in touch with you,
ask him for payment up front.
If he doesn't give it to you, then it's not worth the hassle this guy is going to give in the long run.
>>
It's rude as fuck client or artist to not answer emails.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.