[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /ic/, I wanna start learning to draw and I want to learn how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 4f40f336715729.56064dacd9e55[1].jpg (361 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
4f40f336715729.56064dacd9e55[1].jpg
361 KB, 600x842
Hi /ic/,
I wanna start learning to draw and I want to learn how to draw like the old masters... I heard a lot of Artists started with Anime before going further (like Janaschi or Sakimichan).
So I wondered do you think there were many old masters who started with Anime too before going into hyper realism? Can you post some examples?
>>
>>2480290

Clearly Da Vinci didnt start on anime, but he did a ton of anatomy works and his styke is not hyper-realism
>>
>>2480290

Start first with something like Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain or Keys to Drawing to learn how not to symbol draw. Then draw from life applying concepts from other people like Proko, Villpu, Loomis, etc. ad nauseum.
>>
>>2480290
If you truly want to learn to draw like the old masters you should look into atelier style training.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.