[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /ic/ I want to start coloring my drawings and I followed some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: color.jpg (71 KB, 464x690) Image search: [Google]
color.jpg
71 KB, 464x690
Hi /ic/
I want to start coloring my drawings and I followed some tutorials. Im using PS but Im totally stuck at this point :

>Once I have my line layer, I select the outside with the magic wand.
>Invert the selection.
>Create a new layer with the selection.
>Fill it with the bucket, and place it below the line layer.

Now what? I cant select the different parts of my draw with the wand as the filled color layer doesnt have any lines.
Should I start painting this way with my brushes? I want to paint each section of the figure no matter the size of the brush (hair, face, clothes ), I dont know if Im explaining.

Any tips, tutorials...
>>
now panic
>>
There are a few different ways. Watch the ctrl+paint videos on masking, they'll explain it easily enough.
>>
>>2480178
yeahhh this is pretty basic. I'm sure most people could help, but its a lot to try and describe in a fucking text explanation rather then letting you search for 5 minutes on youtube and get more questions answered that you're going to ask later.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.