[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COMIC THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 18.png (2 MB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
18.png
2 MB, 1200x950
Looks like the old thread is toast, get in here comic fags.

Latest page, I'm going to shoot for putting out pages weekly again, I really need to get in the groove.
>>
really diggin your stuff OP
>>
>>2474863

Thanks m8, glad to hear it.

Crit is always welcome as usual.
>>
you're improving. also looks like you put more thought in it. nice.
>>
>>
>>2474980

Great job man, you're on the right track. Am I seeing some Moebius influence here?
>>
>>2475393
Thanks man, he's definitely an inspiration. I've spent a lot of time appreciating his work so hopefully I've picked up a bit of his flavor.
>>
File: gone_with_the_blastwave2.png (354 KB, 500x1735) Image search: [Google]
gone_with_the_blastwave2.png
354 KB, 500x1735
>>
>>2476535
Is the point that you can't see the smoke when there's a speech bubble? Is that house supposed to be on fire?
>>
File: nowhere kid colour1fb.png (956 KB, 700x2164) Image search: [Google]
nowhere kid colour1fb.png
956 KB, 700x2164
>>2474858
What do you faggots think? It's not about being an intrepid adventurer or superior hero, it's about being a faggot IRL. All the kids love that, right?

>>2476535
Great rendering on there, BTW man, I didn't mean to come off as hostile, it's just that with that filename the lines coming from the house registered as smoke, but with the lights and the speech bubble it looked like a normal house.
>>
>>2476553

I think it's a cave wall.
>>
>>2476571

It's boring, what is "acting like that" supposed to mean? The character didn't do anything.
>>
File: verysimilar.jpg (85 KB, 1211x725) Image search: [Google]
verysimilar.jpg
85 KB, 1211x725
>>2476571

Consider redesigning the clerk?

He's very similar to the father from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.