[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Timelapse Critique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hello all! I posted a timelapse a few days ago, and got some great feedback. Any feedback on the new timelapse I made would be greatly appreciated.

Downtown Detroit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAISdRG9-Tw
>>
So where is the art?

You could've at least used some post-production stabilization.
>>
>>2474016
Thanks I agree. I'm honestly not even sure how to go about stabilization properly without it looking ridiculous.
>>
>>2474008
I saw the pic and thought "timelapse, so speedpaint, right" and then it was just literally a camera that you left on a rooftop for a day. What feedback do you want? it's a camera that you left of all day and sped up the recording. It's not like it could be potentially better and the only way it would be worse is if a bird shat on the lens. For what purpose did you do this for?
>>
>>2474021
But how is this art related?
>>
>>2474008
boring, very boring, this is only like technical stuff without any meaning. And even if its technical its missing more quality as the other people say your camera shakes a lot, get a more sturdy tripod.
>>
I guess you could critique the composition of the shot too,
It's pretty boring, for one it feels it all on a slant.
Every thing feels flat, the no contrast foreground, mid and back.
And I think in composition you should never put the horizon right across the middle of the screen, its just kinna boring.

If your gonna do more of these, put a little more effort into composition. do some research on what works.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.