[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can you faggots not enjoy drawing? I'm literal trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: zanichi ntr.png (759 KB, 1913x1650) Image search: [Google]
zanichi ntr.png
759 KB, 1913x1650
how can you faggots not enjoy drawing?

I'm literal trash and can only trace collages I made on photoshop.

And yet I fucking love to draw and have fun.

I see you faggots doing practice after practice but never doing it for fun, doing cool drawings that make the viewer feel something.
>>
Because most people on this board have enough taste to only enjoy drawing stuff that's actually good lol
>>
>>2464133
>practice drawings of gestures and anatomy
>digital paintings that lack a narrative
>good
>>
>>2464134
I take it you're into modern art?
>>
>>2464134
Gesture is actually pretty fun to practice.
>>
>>2464132
So the male jap is mad korean bro got the jap girl? Doesnt Korea, at least the older koreans, hate Japs? 'cause of Japs invasion of the southern tip of korea?
>>
>>2464138
he's a zanichi ntr a random butthurt jap.
>>
>>2464138
Yeah Koreans hate japs with a passion. And japs think of Koreans as subhumans.
>>
>>2464137
i hate gestures, I can't for the life of me do that whole "lel these line movements represent the model so well and has nice flow :^)" thing. I love making hard rigid black lines and it just fucks me on so many occasions
>>
Although this seems like bait, drawing for me personally is enjoyable because I feel like i can create characters and worlds. I can imagine freely, and show that to other people. Something in that process gives me joy like nothing else does.
>>
>>2464145
that's not a meme though. I'm shit tier but gestures are super fun. I could do that shit for hours
>>
>>2464132
EL CONGOLOMBIANO
>>
>>2464132
Because I have a harsh personality where I harshly criticize everything I do, and can only think of how cringey what I'm drawing must look.
>>
File: 1456723202408.png (19 KB, 512x323) Image search: [Google]
1456723202408.png
19 KB, 512x323
Pretty much an artist curse? you can pull off a masterpiece of the year and while everyone jumps on it but you just go "eh" never satisfied and always think something is missing
>>
>>2464134
It's so you can later do paintings "with a narrative" that don't look totally stupid and fucked, my good retarded mate.
>>
File: 1446681466951.png (292 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1446681466951.png
292 KB, 500x599
It's fucking boring practice but most (smart) people are here for the investment. Understand the fundamentals so a year or two later you can make things that not only other people (including people who understand the grind) can appreciate, but yourself as well. I hate looking at my work now, but I have to, to get better, so maybe one day I can make a piece and go "this is really fuckin cool."

I'm sure most people want to feel the same, but in practice, they don't.
>>
>>2464132
better edwards drawing on the right side of the brain / vilppuu
>>
>>2467899
betty*
>>
>>2464132

Pic made me physically lol IRL OP, thank you for mildly brightening my day
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.