[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (704 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
704 KB, 2048x1536
Good or not?
>>
Bad. Quit forever.
But really, what do you want?
>>
>>2462845

I want validation because I don't believe in myself.
>>
>>2462848
Good, keep drawing til you do believe in yourself
>>
>>2462843
Okay, do what you want.
>>
>>2462843
looks stiff.
>>
>>2462843
It's a good beginning, keep goin boy !
>>
clean lines. I draw better but I could never make lines like that. You have a high ceiling if you keep iimproving
>>
>>2462848
+2 points for honest answer. I'll say that I believe in you because I feel the same way.

It looks very clean cut and rigid. Artificial. I'm guessing that was mostly unintentional, but it could be interesting if you exaggerate the look. Maybe keep drawing scenery with harsh clean lines and angles and so on, and so on. Do a couple iterations of this drawing. See if you can find something in it.
>>
>>2462843
I'll be honest. It's pretty and looks professionally well done. I could see it a children book or a novel. All I can say is that the rocks, or I think they're rocks, kind of look like wood because of the horizontal lines and they distracted from the whole image because everything else looked very natural but they were kind of out of place.
>>
>>2462848
never believe in yourself

drawing is a neverending battle against yourself

you'll do better next time

keep goin bro
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.