[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i explain that my anime drawing friend needs to learn values?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456604392954.jpg (6 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
1456604392954.jpg
6 KB, 237x213
how do i explain that my anime drawing friend needs to learn values?
>>
you don't
>>
>anime
Just give up.
>>
>>2451130
show them good anime draws with good value statement that will inspire them.
>>
>>2451130
anime is depraved, there are no values you can teach.
>>
Buy them some good art books for their birthday or something and let them figure it out himself.
They simply won't understand it, you wouldn't have understood it when you were at that stage either.
>>
generally not a good idea unless they ask, and if they ask you have to sugar coat everything. generally you can tell the people that actually want to get gud and you can give them the good shit, but in my experience most people want to live in their own little bubble. not saying you cant try of course, it's just that you might regret it when they get defensive
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.