[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what drug can I take to be instantly better at drawing? I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
what drug can I take to be instantly better at drawing? I need something to leap me forward, all this practice is leaving me pretty discouraged. any advice on sucessful leaps would be amazing.
>>
cyanide
>>
>>2450443
amonia
>>
>>2450448

Be sure to take it with DMT.
>>
>>2450443
adderall, LSD, marijuana, not all at the same time though
>>
U will never be instantly good at drawing and thinking that isnt smart. Not being smart isnt good when combined with drugs, dont take any bro
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 600x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 600x854
>>2450443
Don't take any drug, it won't help you with drawing.

Coffee's probably the worst of these.

But I shouldn't badmouth cigarettes and diet coke. Those will help you live forever...
>>
>>2450544
This. OP sounds like a child with this "instantly better" bullshit. To actually think it would be a good idea to take drugs for it to happen is outright retarded.

That's not how any of this works. There's no magical pill that will "leap you forward" and make you better at something, you faggot.
>>
>>2450443
I think OP just explained what he wanted poorly.
ADHD medication or coffee will help you concentrate/focus more but you'll still have to watch vids and practice. Non-drug things that can help you focus are just having a schedule, moderate exercise, meditation and sleeping well every night.
>>
>>2450443
>>2450558
Modafinil is a really good ADHD drug to get concentrating on stuff.
>>
>>2450558
Excercise and meditation is bullshit, and a waste of time lmao.
>>
>>2450558
>>2450684
>I think OP just explained what he wanted poorly.
No, he was pretty clear and concise in his wording. Don't try to shoehorn in your shitty interpretation. Not even meth in therapeutic doses is gonna make you better at drawing.
>>
>>2450694
I get meditation but
>excercise
>waste of time
Pick one.
>>
I love practicing because of I love drawing.

Practicing isn't practicing for me. It's just fun and something I like..Like going to the movies or listen to music or watching a movie.

:)
>>
>>2450701
SIX HOURS EVERYDAY, C'MON!
>>
File: Despair.jpg (352 KB, 2556x1684) Image search: [Google]
Despair.jpg
352 KB, 2556x1684
i was thinking about taking cocaine to feel happy an draw with a better mood, i don't know if this is going to be a fucking bad idea.
>>
>>2450443
coffee, chocolate, anything sweet really.
>>
File: 1424040134118.gif (497 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1424040134118.gif
497 KB, 250x140
If drawing is getting really stressful I just take shots slowly through the day to mellow me out
>>
>>2450545
>it wont help you with drawing
Maybe it wont magically wake you better. But they will make practicing easier/tolerable/possible.

That said, as someone with relatively severe ADHD you should try as hard as you can to work without assistance. You'll feel better about yourself.
>>
>>2450757
very bad
>>
File: 1458513986959.jpg (125 KB, 469x392) Image search: [Google]
1458513986959.jpg
125 KB, 469x392
>>2450701
Honestly I hope your not memeing because drawing for extended periods of time should be as fun as those things.
>>
>>2450703
lol'd
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.