[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for creative partner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 360x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 360x298
I am in the process of writing a fantasy novel and am getting stuck. I would like to know if there is anyone who is full of ideas or at least willing to give a style to the characters I created and maybe make mini comics or animations?
Just someone with similar aspirations
I have pages of brainstorms and samples and a pretty structured out 'diagram' but I feel that I could use a loyal friend to reach goals with.
My kik is girlylifeme
(its a backup account, i know the name sucks)
>>
>>2448474
How much are you paying
>>
File: image.png (704 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
704 KB, 1136x640
Holy fuck is that breakfast monkey
>>
>>2448474
Just what i was looking for. I'am full of ideas and would love to make a collaboration on a comic or something like that.
>>
Yeah you can waste my time, its not very valuable.

Am i supposed to contact you on kik
>>
File: nates-challenge.gif (1 MB, 1368x3364) Image search: [Google]
nates-challenge.gif
1 MB, 1368x3364
im just starting out, im willing to lend my abilities. i dont use kik though. im on twitter if you want to see more of my shit.

@BuenosDiazArt
>>
I've been saying this in another thread like this one a week or so ago, but if more people are interested in finding likeminded artists / writers to collaborate on comics, games etc, we should make a neutral thread for that.

Threads like this where OP is explicitly looking for people to help on his own project usually get deleted because they are seen as free work requests.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.