[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else use the Uniball Air? It's a relatively new roller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: uni-air.jpg (49 KB, 600x312) Image search: [Google]
uni-air.jpg
49 KB, 600x312
Anyone else use the Uniball Air? It's a relatively new roller ball pen that lets you vary your line width and makes quite wide lines that look like they were made by a felt tip pen because so much ink comes but there's no nib to wear out.

Any other oddball cheap pens out there? I like the Uniball Jetstream but it's pretty run of the mill in terms of creating line. Also the ink in the Uniballs is waterproof and high quality. I've heard the Pentel Rolling writer is interesting but hard to find.
>>
>>2446366
Spot the uniball marketer
>>
>>2446379
No, I'm just convinced this great new product will be revolutionary to the market. Since the first day I used my new Uniball Air, I didn't need any other pens. I've recommended the Uniball Air to my whole all-American family. They too fell in love with this product.
>>
>>2446385

Me too friend ! Ever since I started using the Uniball Air™ my inking has dramatically improved, my grandmas cancer has healed and I have a harem of women at my disposal every night.
>>
>>2446394
For more testimonials of Uniball Air™ friends™, you can visit the website and subscribe to the newsletter for the latest updates and sales.
The Uniball Air™ is perfect for both indoor as outdoor use. Great for shopping lists to figure drawing, urban sketching to analog shitposting. This pen truly does it all.
>>
>>2446379

not a marketer just pumped about that one product and looking for other good suggestions because I don't want to buy every single pen out there looking for one that stands out. Fuck off you fucking cunt. Would a marketer use profanity like that?
>>
>>2446366
show us some work done with it, I wanna see that line variation you're talking about.
in the meantime I'll stick to brushpen
>>
File: IMG_0578.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
I have the Uniball Air, and it's pretty fun to sketch with. You can get a good range of line widths with it. The signo is still my favorite because it's thin and it doesn't bleed through my cheap sketchbooks.

I like the signo broad/impact too.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.