[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRM thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot+(65).png (673 KB, 973x473) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot+(65).png
673 KB, 973x473
Clipstudio is on sale and I was thinking about getting it, but I'm poor as hell and I was wondering... Is the DRM a hassle to circumvent? What am I gaining by getting a legit license? Sorry for being a scumbucket.
>>
>>2446352
>What am I gaining by getting a legit license?
The ability to use the program legally with full functionality and updates

If you don't want to pay for it, then don't. You could easily pirate Manga Studio 5 EX, which is pretty much the same thing but older
>>
>>2446352
You can feel like a honest man who supports developers.
That's it.
>>
Can't you ask someone to lend you twenty bucks? I've never seen CSP this low.
>>
>>2446481
>>2446493
I'll buy it.. I will, that I can promise.. It's just I can't afford EX right now so.. Maybe next sale I'll go legit
>>
>>2446504
You could always pirate it, use something else, or even just buy the cheaper version
>>
>>2446502
is there a huge difference between Pro and EX versions? Someone was telling me I basically should only look at getting EX and I don't want a gimped product

I can definitely afford $20 bucks, for sure
>>
>>2446509
They have a list of features for the different versions, but the basic one has pretty much everything you'd ever want/need, the EX version mostly has tools that makes making professional grayscale manga easier

http://www.clipstudio.net/en/functions
>>
>>2446509

more tools for page layouts and more than 24 frames of animation in a single file IIRC
>>
>>2446509
Pro has more than everything you need, so unless you're looking at serious comic making tools or animating more than 24 frames, it should be enough.
>>
>>2446509
You can upgrade from PRO to EX for no more than if you'd buy EX straight off the bat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.