[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone use the Skelly app? Could you share your opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Does anyone use the Skelly app? Could you share your opinion if you do?
link to it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Proko.Skelly

It looks like a neat app, I'm considering buying it.
>>
>>2444662
Is there anything like that app but with muscles?
>>
>>2444667
posemaniacs?
>>
>>2444662
I like your videos proko-sempai
>>
Just use a real skeleton
It's cheaper and better
>>
>>2444669

Can you pose stuff on posemaniacs?
I used the web brower version, all I could do was rotate them.
>>
>>2444662
Proko pls go.

I bought the app, it's useful, the only downside is that you can pose it in unnatural positions, but I mostly just use it as a static reference anyway.
>>
>>2444667
Bought PoseTool3d app some time back and it has a muscle skin as well. Works okay if you have a vague sense at least how the topography of the body. But tends to deform rather badly, but better than nothing.

Anatronica App is a non-poseable skeleton, but being able to rotate can help to a degree.

Best thing I got was Daz3d and their victoria 4.2 complete set on sale. Figure, Muscle map and morph, with skeleton. Posing can be a bit challenging, but it's pretty damn accurate. It's really expensive right now though.
>>
>>2444700
How do you suggest I get one ?
What kind of person should I be looking for ?
>>
>>2444892
[spoiler]There's a skeleton inside you right now[/spoiler]
>>
A real artist collects many references. Sharpen that razor, there'll be lampshades before were done.
>>
Skelly is fine. They've improved the spine so it bends a little better but it still needs more points of control.

You can export your poses as jpgs now so you don't have to do screen caps.
>>
>>2444662
Best app to invest in IMO. It's extremely useful
>>
File: p20150512-004700.jpg (546 KB, 1247x2000) Image search: [Google]
p20150512-004700.jpg
546 KB, 1247x2000
I've tried using it but for some reason all I'm ever inspired to draw from the poses are crackheads.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.