[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Signature or watermark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: confused1.jpg (1 MB, 2121x1414) Image search: [Google]
confused1.jpg
1 MB, 2121x1414
This is a silly question but, does anyone any tips on making a good and legible.
>>
>>2444221
yes is called "you don't need a signature"
>>
>>2444221
a watermark of your signature
>>
>>2444243
Then how will ADs find you when they see your work on some random interwebs site? Because apparently ADs are too fucking stupid or lazy to use tineye or google reverse image search.
>>
>>2444221
I've been meaning to start adding a signature to stuff. I've never signed anything because I don't really have a signature I use in general, I find it difficult to sign my name consistently so I've never done it in artwork.
A lot of people on ic say not to sign sketches or doodles, but I think that's shit advice if you're drawing something for someone even a sketch you've got to sign that shit I guess.
>>
>>2444221
What you could do is just Write it as nicely as you can then make a brush out of it. And then you just stamp it where you need it and you can adjust the opacity a bit so that it's there, but doesn't take over the image.
>>
>>2444243
There comes a point were you would want people to know who made the image. The point is to live from your art. And no people don't know about google search. We do because we have time and use reverse google search. Clients either don't know, or just don't have the time.
>>
>>2444494
basically this >>2444351
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.