[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Artists that fascinate you, for better or for worse. >Sinix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: sinix.jpg (22 KB, 527x493) Image search: [Google]
sinix.jpg
22 KB, 527x493
ITT: Artists that fascinate you, for better or for worse.

>Sinix
>Improved from beginner-tier to being offered jobs at companies like EA in just 6 months
>Claims he drew for 8 or more hours every day in that period
>Incredibly confident in his work method
>Terrible muscle controls
>Rarely does construction lines
>All his stuff is somehow still enjoyable to look at
>>
>>2443493

Hey Sinix how's it going
>>
>>2443493
hes as lying piece of shit.
>>
>>2443504
I wish I was Sinix.
I'm probably his only fan. I know he browses /ic/ though.
>>
Ross Tran

He's not the best, but he's totally authentic, he takes it easy and have a lot of fun painting and you can see it.
>>
>>2443509
Why?
>>
>>2443516
yeah hes a huge normalfag but in a good way. Hes got that bubbly attitude that I'm sure will get him a lot of subscribers on his youtube and hes totally upfront about how much he abuses the overlay brush stuff. I really do love how he takes random photographs and uses them as the base for his images though.
>>
>>2443511
>his only fan
I'm here with you man. He does some awrsome shit
>>
>>2443493
I really like Sinux's anatomy tip videos
>>
>>2443493
honestly his story depresses me. he was at the top when the big names were around CA, and he seems to have just abandoned art and has produced the same quality since then. seems like a nice guy probably the best YT artist to listen to. not even because of skill or whatever just because he seems like a cool dude.

>>2443516
good art but terrible tutorials. I remember when I was first starting at 19 and he was the same age producing professional quality work. the biggest plus is imagining having hardcore gay anal sex with him and the drawing shit together afterwords.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.